Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2022, 12:58:26 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Time for Wilder to go.  (Read 1135 times)
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2022, 08:11:39 PM »

I really donít think he has a clue. Get rid now and bring in someone who can stop this team leaking goals.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 08:25:43 PM »

Diksteel is a far better option that McNair.
Crooks is a waste of time. Another forward on and McGree back in midfield.
Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 08:43:51 PM »

I concur with Bill, Wilder has to go NOW.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 08:54:42 PM »

There was a new manager bounce and a cup run. Then we had Burnleygate. We've been shite since March. The team has no bite,no spine, and Wilders rigid tactics have been duly noted by opposition managers. The club at the moment is in a spiral of decline. The real culprit ofcourse is Gibson,but he can't be removed. Looks like Wilder will receive his P45 after this performance. God only knows who could turn this shower of shit into a half decent Chimpo side.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 09:17:25 PM »

Think youíre right matey.

Stagnant and running out of excuses for these poor lapses.

Tory Cunt
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2022, 09:39:33 PM »

It's no good scoring two goals in the second half if you are 3 :0 down after 45 minutes.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 09:40:46 PM »

We are a passing side and thats it.

We have nothing else.

Its training ground stuff
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Scott OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 10:41:02 PM »

Just out of interest, how many of you Wilder Outers were actually at the match tonight?

kippers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 11:08:43 PM »

I watched the match on tv as i dont live local.
Still believe in Wilder but we have to do much more that play safe pretty football.
  The above changes i mentioned earlier should have been the starting eleven. I do believe we went for too many wrong players in summer. Rather than go for more players like McGree, ie Colwill (cardiff) we went for experienced champo pros (cast offs) much to our detriment.
  How does Wilder not see Diksteel as a starter? And why buy forwards only to say they are projects????
headset

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2022, 06:33:00 AM »

Gibson doesn't panic but if he held the gun to Gibson's head over Burnley then the relationship will be on thin ice and he will feel he can pull the gun and fire it a lot easier on Wilder.

he plays the game the right way but we are not winning and that's key to any sporting environment/job

a defeat on Saturday with the break straight after is always a managers nightmare - it gives any chairman a chance to either pull it or put the feelers out in preparation should you lose the first game back.

I had high hopes under Wilder - I've got to say that
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2022, 09:13:16 AM »

atm I can't think of anyone I'd like to replace him with.

Any suggestions?
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2022, 09:17:17 AM »

Sean Dyche?
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2022, 10:00:16 AM »

We are a passing side and thats it.

We have nothing else.

Its training ground stuff

I was present and left early too.

Tory Cunt
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2022, 11:11:49 AM »

The really frustrating thing is that they had over a week to tweak/prepare and we get served that!

Things have to slip into place and soon

Tory Cunt
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2022, 11:28:31 AM »

Iíve been saying it for a long time that the club is stale and moribund. Weíve seen so many managers come and go and so much money wasted on very poor players. Gibson has had his day and really he ought to be looking for new investors in the club. It doesnít mean he has to go,but there is definitely a need for a big change and more resources. If someone soon doesnít get a grip on how this team is performing then Iím afraid we could be in for a relegation battle. The idea of even the playoffs is laughable at the moment.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2022, 12:40:50 PM »

I fear that Wilder wont turn this around.
Honestly, we are no better than Cardiff, QPR, Millwall or Blackburn.

Its a god job that the Blackpool game was called off. I know everyone was cockahoop and 'the start of a great run of results', but Blackpool are no mugs and on last nights offering would have handed us our arses.   If that game went ahead, Wilder could quite possibly be gone this morning.

What disappoints me with this club is we have a very successful academy and u21s who are overlooked for journeymen signings for years until they leave.
Frankly sending Coburn out on loan because we sign to foreign projects is fucking outrageous.  He should hand his notice in.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2022, 01:03:54 PM »

Canít disagree with any of that Kippers.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2022, 02:00:43 PM »

A lot of things have gone wrong to fuck up what was mostly all rosy not that long ago.

Whether Wilder's head was turned or not by the Burnley job, he certainly didn't handle the speculation very well. He admitted as much himself.
I've put a daft tenner on him getting the Brighton job. Last I looked he's 22/1.

Wilder's clearly not happy with not getting the players he wanted. Maybe he's been let down or maybe it's because Gibson & his minions no longer trust him because of the Burnley drama.

Him making it known he's keeping the first XI squad numbers vacant until his top players come in. Thus telling the current players they're not good enough. Awful for team morale. Then the players he wanted never arrived anyway.
He basically binned Fry, Bola & Dijksteel yet now needs them because of a combination of injuries, loss of form & lack of bodies.

I personally get the impression Wilder realises he's unlikely to achieve what he came here to do (promotion) & is looking for a way out.
I'm really hopeful I'm wrong & a load of good results are right around the corner.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2022, 04:04:32 PM »

Seems to me that the recruitment team arenít on the same page asthenosphere coaching team.

Iíve never been a fan of Ďdirectors of footballí.

Tory Cunt
Henry Chinaski

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2022, 05:05:11 PM »

I was there, it was dreadful. If we fail to beat Rotherham I can see Gibson sacking Wilder. He likes to act by October if things are going badly, and they are

souey

"Watching the bull get the matador, thatís the best" - Bukowski
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2022, 05:35:07 PM »

Either our squad is very poor,or the players are not doing it for Wilder. Either way we are in one hell of a mess. Rather akin to Forest at the same time last season. Iíve never been happy with Wilder since his non explanation during the Burnleygate debacle. I suspect he wants out but wonít jump. He is rumored to have left Sheffield United with a £4 million payoff. Perhaps another cushy barrowload coming his way.

kippers

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2022, 07:22:20 PM »

These are Wilders fuck ups. Talk about Raneri being the tickerman, this is a different level. We had 2 shite loanies last season when Coburn was a much better target man and scored goals.   
 Defence...where do you start? It was purring with Fry, McNair and Dijksteel but ultimately our problems lie in midfield long before Tavenier left. The wing back system leaves us massively exposed when teams neutralise Jones. At times we need a switch to 442, thats with 2 forwards not McGree who is solid midfielder. For me, Crooks has to be replaces. As well as being a discipline time bomb, his positional play is lacking.
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2022, 07:58:00 PM »

What is the point of spending millions on so-called "project" strikers and letting Coburn go out on loan? And Wilder sounds like a fucking Brummie. Looks like he'd hit a hooker after failing to cum. Sack him

I know where you live
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2022, 11:20:12 AM »

He could be gone by Sunday.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2022, 01:59:06 PM »

Id give him a few more games but interesting that we sacked Mowbray and Monk after similar starts.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2022, 12:55:16 PM »

Different circumstances. We won the day Monk was sacked but he was going regardless because he was caught out with his dodgy agent behind the scenes.
I know we think it's all doom & gloom now, though comparing it with those final few weeks with Mowbray, it's night & day. It was full on toxic for that Barnsley game.

Annoying as fuck with the change in kick off time tonight but hopefully it turns in to a positive. Night atmosphere might bring the best out of crowd.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2022, 09:54:09 PM »

The summer transfer window was just as disasterous as last January. Who is responsible? I don't put all of the blame on CW but he is the manager and is responsible for how the team is set up and how he manages the game. He's not doing it. 4 wins from 20. That's just rubbish. He really has to go.
V6

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2022, 10:58:41 AM »

read somewhere true or not that he can't be sacked they have to be in agreement with each other for him to leave.

For me i was always told he starts of slow but after the cardiff game we needed a massive win and the rotherham game was just dreadful.

the players he has brought in don't influence me by any means and not much better than what we had personally i rather see a young play than a journeymen
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2022, 10:04:36 PM »

Wilder will go if Gibson is prepared to pay him handsome compensation. Since March Boro have demonstrated relegation form,and still are. To be fair to Strachan he  left without a payoff. Wilder however will not. We could be stuck with him for quite a while. Maybe the whole season. Oh dear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length