Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2022, 07:21:03 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fight Night  (Read 226 times)
Robbso

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2022, 08:00:54 PM »

Not on here
Anyone think AJ can reclaim his titles? only if he's more aggressive for me. Apparently Usyk may weigh 2 stone heavier than the first fight. Seems strange, he was never in trouble
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 12:41:33 PM »

Not on here
Anyone think AJ can reclaim his titles? only if he's more aggressive for me. Apparently Usyk may weigh 2 stone heavier than the first fight. Seems strange, he was never in trouble

Usyk looked massive, wonder if it will slow him down at all. Don't understand the bulking up, unless he's worried about being bullied by a bigger Joshua. Although I think a bigger Joshua would struggle to lay a glove on him, even if he was the previous weight.

Usyk will win handily, by a good 6-8 rounds on points, or he might even stop him.
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 08:32:13 AM »

Joshua has to do a "chisora" lean on push into ropes etc , that way you negate Usyk's ability to move around in a "ring within a ring" as he likes to. AJ also has to land big & early which he failed to do when he stood off & got totally outboxed last time . If he wins it will be in 6 or 7 , beyond that he will gas & & it will end like the last fight .

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 11:01:05 AM »

i missed this thread after posting mine...

I'm in the same camp as you ginger - he needs to clip him early on or Josuha is a goner if it goes past 6 for me
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length