Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2022, 05:35:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Have you noticed.......  (Read 430 times)
Bernie

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2022, 01:10:38 PM »

Quite often the people who are responsible for creating a situation, are the ones most angry about.

For example, the people who didn't want nuclear power, or gas fired power stations, are now the ones screaming because their energy bills are so high.

The people who were most vociferous in demanding that Boris resigned, are now furious because he's said "Fair enough, if you don't want me i'm off on me hols" and are having a tantrum because we don't have a PM.

lost souey

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 09:34:47 AM »

Another example.....did you see that a Scottish council has employed a bloke to advise women on their periods?   :gaz:

The loudest complaints are coming from women's groups........the same ones who think a woman can have a cock  mick :steptoe:
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 09:51:55 AM »

Another example.....did you see that a Scottish council has employed a bloke to advise women on their periods?   :gaz:

The loudest complaints are coming from women's groups........the same ones who think a woman can have a cock  mick :steptoe:

Iím sure the Boreme Wokerati will be all for it.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 10:26:37 PM »

I'm trying to remember what George Osbourne, when Camerons right hand man said about nuclear power in 2011/12.

calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 08:56:24 AM »

I'm trying to remember what George Osbourne, when Camerons right hand man said about nuclear power in 2011/12.

There are not many politicians who have any kind of clue about a coherent energy policy. Listening to the Green MPs talk about it, with specific reference to Nuclear, reminds me of a junior school science project presentation. It's painful how ridiculous and ill informed they are.

All this talk about renewables is great, but even in a country where they use more or less 100% renewable energy (Norway) the prices are sky high, because the market sets the price and governments don't control the market.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 12:32:07 PM »

There are not many politicians who have any kind of clue about a coherent energy policy. Listening to the Green MPs talk about it, with specific reference to Nuclear, reminds me of a junior school science project presentation. It's painful how ridiculous and ill informed they are.

All this talk about renewables is great, but even in a country where they use more or less 100% renewable energy (Norway) the prices are sky high, because the market sets the price and governments don't control the market.

Get me in power (arf) and they will. I will also kill opposition politicians, lecturers, teachers, bank managers, but not accountants. I will return for a second round of killings later, with all the families of the first wave also being removed from any thought of vengeance I think this system would work well.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 12:52:10 PM »

Got my vote Bob and the dog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length