Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2022, 08:00:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Boro - Forward/Defender Alan Kernaghan:  (Read 295 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2022, 07:26:57 AM »

the poster boy and Boro representative for the new premier league advert all them years back!

Once played with a broken leg if memory serves me right....

super super Al super super Al super super Al super Alan Kernaghan!

The first Premier League season 30 years ago was a riotous tale of fireworks, football, glitz and gimmicks… but there was NO inkling of the monster it was going to grow..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11070079/Premier-League-30-years-flight-formed.html
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 07:19:43 AM »

the poster boy and Boro representative for the new premier league advert all them years back!

Once played with a broken leg if memory serves me right....

super super Al super super Al super super Al super Alan Kernaghan!

The first Premier League season 30 years ago was a riotous tale of fireworks, football, glitz and gimmicks… but there was NO inkling of the monster it was going to grow..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11070079/Premier-League-30-years-flight-formed.html

Think it was boo boy favourite Gary Gill who played part of a game with a broken leg. Ironically it was the best minutes on the pitch he had for us. My kind tells me it was against Everton at Ayresome but not sure it would have been Everton at that time, definitely a blue team
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 06:28:34 AM »

having checked - happen you are right about the Gary Gill broken leg :like
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length