Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2022, 01:48:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dwight Gayle  (Read 466 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2022, 03:17:52 PM »

Read about this gadge on one of the sites linked by Lord Plazmuh of the Boro. Reputed to be on 30-40k per week, 33 in October

Do you just look away and quick, or do you take another view? If his head is straight, he could be the one who gets us up to the 170 million riches of the Prem. League.

More downs than ups, I would hazard

Too old
upsetting the pay structure
crucially, will he be 100% committed?

Billy Balfour

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 06:21:11 PM »

Dunno really. I'm against these kind of signings In general,  but if he takes off then be happy to be proved wrong. The Coventry guy seems a better bet. I thought he and Coventry looked better than spurs tbh when we played them. I expected them to reach play offs

Edit. I believe he played against us but didn't catch name at time. Just recall them being very good.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 06:22:45 PM by Billy Balfour » Logged
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 09:05:56 PM »

5 goals in 3 seasons says not a fucking chance. Although those stats suggests he'd be a perfect fit. Premier League wages say he's the exact opposite of what we need. And he looks like a cunt.

I know where you live
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 10:05:21 PM »

Gayle is not the answer. It would simply be another pay day for a clapped out player. One hopes that Wilder will be able to bring in at least two strikers who will get the goals to secure promotion. Im not holding my breath.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 10:08:16 PM by Bill Buxton » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length