Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2022, 05:25:40 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Our Prime Minister  (Read 1108 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2022, 06:08:09 PM »

Is now utterly proven to be a bare-faced liar

If your are happy with that, stand up. If you are happy for our country to be led by him, stand up.

Deflection not allowed

Piece of shit.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 06:59:56 PM »

more to the point = has anybody dared order him a taxi yet! monkey
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 08:49:45 PM »

Think that was proven a long time ago. He's been sacked from 2 previous jobs for lying. Don't think he is expected to be honest in his current job though. 

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 08:50:29 PM »

Plenty, but he refuses to get in the bastards  :alf:
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 09:53:29 PM »

It was reported in the Times in November 2020  that Johnson went into a room and made a speech wishing the departing Lee Cain well. At the time nobody made anything of it. Now itís mega news. Not really. Get over it.Johnson is not going anywhere. By the way I have no time for Johnson whatsoever.
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2022, 10:23:16 PM »

He's just horrible slippery twat who just seems to keep getting away with it, like his wife beating Dad. I remember when he first appeared on HIGNFY and everyone thought he'd be nothing more than some fringe, comedy soundbite mumbler rolled out to deflect attention from the grown ups. Got that wrong!
headset

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 06:49:55 AM »

the simple facts are he has no competition both from the opposition party - hence him bagging 5 years - i know the red side don't like to hear that, but the last election told us all that...

and nobody within the current conservative setup fancies the job for whatever reason.

people like OTR blame the tory supporters for voting him in ..... I would do it all again if they rolled Corbyn out in similar circumstances - what a letdown from Labour rolling that idiot out..

i don't see Labour running the show anytime soon either and i don't say that with a smile on my face - we need competition but i don't see the current labour set up offering it.
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 10:29:43 AM »

I think thereís over 65 million people in this country that know heís a liar and everyone who voted him in 2019 probably knew.

I must admit I thought it was accepted that the reason Johnson became PM is because the pro EU second referendum lot refused to compromise.

I mean they could have stayed in a backstop and single market under Mayís deal but didnít think they should compromise and rejected it and then Bojo became PM and Labour then back what they call his Ďhard brexit dealí and Labour have now become a hard brexit party.

I never have understood why the Labour right eulogise so much about Starmer. I suspect theyíre just really thick.

This article has the correct conclusion:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/labour-corbyn-defeat-support-may-brexit-deal-a9246871.html?amp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2022, 10:32:43 AM »

I think thereís over 65 million people in this country that know heís a liar and everyone who voted him in 2019 probably knew.

I must admit I thought it was accepted that the reason Johnson became PM is because the pro EU second referendum lot refused to compromise.

I mean they could have stayed in a backstop and single market under Mayís deal but didnít think they should compromise and rejected it and then Bojo became PM and Labour then back what they call his Ďhard brexit dealí and Labour have now become a hard brexit party.

I never have understood why the Labour right eulogise so much about Starmer. I suspect theyíre just really thick.

This article has the correct conclusion:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/labour-corbyn-defeat-support-may-brexit-deal-a9246871.html?amp

Starmer has been a huge disappointment to me. Heís hounded and expelled the left wing and he fails to inspire any fire at all. He tried to act excited with party activists after the recent council elections and looked like Gordon Brown trying to laugh
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 11:32:40 AM »

If only labour acted like a traditional Labour Party..and The Conservatives were conservative, we might have something worthwhile to vote for.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2022, 12:00:20 PM »

If only labour acted like a traditional Labour Party..and The Conservatives were conservative, we might have something worthwhile to vote for.

I don't often agree with you.  :homer:
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 12:23:05 PM »

I would vote for the Labour Party if It adopted totally the policies of the SDP. These policies would bring the red wall back and crowd out the Corbyn nutters.
gizboro68

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2022, 12:27:39 PM »

I don't often agree with you.  :homer:
Ditto!
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2022, 03:13:49 PM »

Get a room ffs.

It's not news that he's a lying public school boy bellend nor is it news he was deemed better than the alternatives.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2022, 03:40:14 PM »

They should have rolled out Andy Burnham yonks ago
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2022, 04:02:03 PM »

They should have rolled out Andy Burnham yonks ago

Reckon they're keeping the powder dry!
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2022, 04:24:20 PM »

Get him in asap. Get shot of Rayner and any lefty irrelevance like Abbott and Corbin and they may well stand a decent chance.

Things are getting tough pretty rapidly with fuel and energy charges. Probably  not much can be done but the Tory dithering is embarrassing. Sunaks credibility was shot when his wife was exposed as a multi millionaire non dom.

One question that is not being asked is where is the consumer benefit from renewable energy? 35% of uk energy needs is now renewable.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2022, 04:33:05 PM »

Burnham  was a pathetic Health Secretary.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2022, 04:49:07 PM »

Who isnt

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2022, 07:46:58 PM »

Burnham  was a pathetic Health Secretary.

:alf: :alf: He was fucking brilliant.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2022, 08:20:12 PM »

He also looks like Captain Scarlett.
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2022, 09:02:43 PM »

Burnham would be an improvement and enhance their chances but the turnaround of fortunes is too great I think in this decade

The only left wing thing about labour these days is the purge of the former leader and ironically anyone left wing. Itís very Stalinesque   monkey

Iím voting green  mcl
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2022, 10:02:51 PM »

Wouldn't it be amusing if tomorrow Boris resigned because of The Gray report and Keir received a FPN from Durham Police?

The next Election could be Mordaunt V Nandy  :pd:

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2022, 09:24:46 AM »

Burnham would be an improvement and enhance their chances but the turnaround of fortunes is too great I think in this decade

The only left wing thing about labour these days is the purge of the former leader and ironically anyone left wing. Itís very Stalinesque   monkey

Iím voting green  mcl

I may do that myself
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2022, 11:26:02 PM »

Iím voting green  mcl

I may do that myself

Otherwise known as the Khmer Vert.
Back to the Stone Age
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length