Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2022, 11:47:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tammy Abraham becomes highest English scorer in a Serie A  (Read 436 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2022, 05:15:29 AM »

given Italy was a known graveyard more or less for strikers back in the day - you have to say well done to this lad for leaving the premier league to kick start his career over there.

Will it see him back on the premier league clubs' wish list of strikers in the summer - let us face it every club man and his dog are on the look out for strikers who score goals.

the only doubt might be the fact both Lukaku and Pogba flopped in the prem after looking world-beaters in Italy.

i watch a lot of premier league - It might be worth a punt for Arsenal would be my guess. Or even the Geordies

Unless he shows some loyalty to Jose and Roma.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18639928/tammy-abraham-highest-english-scorer-roma-europa-league/

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 10:03:47 AM »

Hmmmmmmm Newcastle. Rome
Rome. Newcastle
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 03:50:34 PM »

you never know Bob - trippier fancied Newcastle over Madrid for some reason or another- the money might have helped of course... monkey

a couple of years as a footballer in Geordie land will set you up for life these days.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 06:10:21 AM »

Tammy is interesting Arsenal according to reports - I can't take that scoop it was just a hunch from me monkey

another player that I feel is a decent shout is Tilamens from Leicester - I rate him and think he could step up a level

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18660060/arsenal-transfer-mikel-arteta-tammy-abraham/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length