Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2022, 06:04:07 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Richard Littlejohn - calls out the riff faff causing UK Anarchy  (Read 528 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2022, 10:16:16 AM »

in his daily mail article....plenty of truth in his words.

the civil servants take another bashing from him monkey

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10834969/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-look-country-appears-coming-apart-seams.html
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 10:50:28 AM »

I think this comment will hit home for a lot of people

"you canít turn on the news any more without seeing some ≠hideously fat woman sitting in front of a 65in TV moaning she canít afford to heat up a tin of baked beans.

What doesnít add up is the torrent of stories about ≠people having to choose between heating and ≠eating, alongside yesterdayís report from the Cancer Research UK charity claiming that there will be 42million overweight or obese adults in Britain by 2040.

How do you get morbidly obese if you canít afford to eat?"

I had the misfortune of hearing an LBC phone in the other day, and some bloke was on about how he can't afford to eat and is skipping meals.......then later in the call he moaned about the price of fags  souey
Lefty presenter didn't pick him up on it of course.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 03:09:12 PM »

I think this comment will hit home for a lot of people

"you canít turn on the news any more without seeing some ≠hideously fat woman sitting in front of a 65in TV moaning she canít afford to heat up a tin of baked beans.

What doesnít add up is the torrent of stories about ≠people having to choose between heating and ≠eating, alongside yesterdayís report from the Cancer Research UK charity claiming that there will be 42million overweight or obese adults in Britain by 2040.

How do you get morbidly obese if you canít afford to eat?"

I had the misfortune of hearing an LBC phone in the other day, and some bloke was on about how he can't afford to eat and is skipping meals.......then later in the call he moaned about the price of fags  souey
Lefty presenter didn't pick him up on it of course.

monkey

it gave me a little chuckle that Bernie lad

the scary bit is the fact it is true! lost
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length