Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2022, 04:56:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Erling Haaland or nothing - will pep get the cheque book out  (Read 150 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2022, 05:50:43 AM »

in order to win the elusive big one for Man City.

he has conquered the premier league with Man City but he hasn't conquered Europe with them monkey

I do think the league title is theirs but equally hoping for a slip up so Liverpool bag it.

Liverpool for the champions league and the Fa Cup to go with the league cup.

the battle for top dog between Pep and Klopp is hoting up and is good for English football.

I suppose you could call it a rivalry wrapped in a love heart between managers and players - unlike the Ferguson and Venger and their team's rivalry which was tasty as well as two good footballing sides who could mix it up when they had to.

I think Pep is still the daddy between the two managers with the league titles under his belt, but Klopp is on his shirt tail and will be side by side or in front of him if he bags the quad.

Pep needs the champions league at City to go with his league titles or he will be technically known as a successful failure if he doesn't get it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18474849/man-city-haaland-de-jong-transfers/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 05:53:56 AM by headset » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length