Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2022, 11:53:16 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man Utd boss Erik ten Hag wants James Ward Prowse  (Read 229 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2022, 09:14:46 AM »

in 75 million pound deal - I didn't see that connection but it's a good shout - a sort of under-the-radar type signing a decent player with a cracking set play/free kick record for the Saints. A decent shout i will have to say that

maybe the 150 million that the hammers have put on declan rice will scare clubs off.

I think any Saints player would find it hard to turn a big top 6 move down - that said Matt le tissier often did by all accounts - so the is hope for any Saints fans monkey

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18426610/james-ward-prowse-man-utd-erik-ten-hag/

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 04:19:44 PM »

Wrong club for the lad .
City should of bought him instead of grealish.

Right now arsenal would be a better fit
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 04:21:16 PM by Minge » Logged
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 05:59:41 AM »

im sure he would do ok in all those clubs he doesnt come across as show pony likes the limelight type of player.

I think Man City will look to offload Grealish - i don't think it will work out for him at City - he also brings to much media attention of the wrong type - i don't think Pep is keen on that - one to watch IMO
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length