Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 07, 2021, 10:18:09 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NIGEL FARAGE  (Read 223 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2021, 06:09:46 AM »

THREATENS TO MAKE A RETURN TO POLITICS - THAT WILL SET THE FLY ME LOT OVER THE ROAD OFF AND INTO A POLITICAL FRENZY ....:nige:

GO ON NIGE - SHAKE IT UP LAD ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16817161/nigel-farage-threatens-return-to-politics-over-britains
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 01:04:20 AM »

So he's coming back to sort out the shit he created in the first place?
Bud Wiser

Bausor OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 08:30:20 AM »

If you watched his nightly show on GBN its fairly obvious he already has returned to politics...

as a recruiting sergeant for the Labour party!

headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 09:14:13 AM »

THIS MIGHT SURPRISE YOU - I ONLY WATCH SKY SPORTS OR FILMS/DOCUMENTARIES WHEN AT HOME.

THE NEWS I SEE IS ONLINE PAPERS/RADIO. IF YOU HADN'T ALREADY NOTICED monkey OR WHAT GETS SAID ON THESE FORUMS. I DONT DO NEWS CHANNELS UNLESS IT'S A BIG BIG STORY THATS ON THE GO

Winston

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 09:16:06 AM »

If hes recruiting for Labour its probably people who he pisses off in areas where labour hold massive leads

Its the old Hampstead/Hartlepool dilemma that Labour can never form a government or coalition without winning the Hartlepool areas whos interests are incompatible with Hampstead

Labour are talking tough on asylum and the EU so it looks like the penny has dropped which voters they need
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length