Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 07, 2021, 10:33:59 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WOW SOME UTTERLY UTTERLY BITTER DCFC FANS DONT LIKE GIBBO  (Read 320 times)
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2021, 07:56:41 PM »

haha......funny funny read!

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/38381-steve-gibson-trying-to-liquidate-derby/
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 08:08:49 PM »

Much as they are cheats and will be happy to see them go down, Gibbos claim does look grasping and vindictive, can definitely understand Wycombe on the other hand wanting some compo

John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 08:50:48 PM »

One of the recent posts struck me as interesting

Quote:

I heard a slight ‘ITK’ story over the weekend about why Steve Gibson has such a vendetta against Mel Morris and Derby. Apparently it is indeed to do with the Martin Waghorn purchase, where Mel Morris allegedly agreed with Gibson that they’d both settle on a specific wage and transfer fee, then let Waghorn choose whether he went to Boro or Derby to save them both money instead of bidding each other up.

After reaching an agreement with Gibson, Mel allegedly offered Waghorn and Ipswich considerably more a few days later and Waghorn subsequently chose us.

I fully understand Gibson’s hate for us, if this is true and I have no reason to disbelieve the source given his links in football.

Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 08:58:29 PM »

Can understand it being personal then if that story is right, Gibbo does seem to really hate them
headset

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 07:28:41 AM »

One of the recent posts struck me as interesting

Quote:

I heard a slight ‘ITK’ story over the weekend about why Steve Gibson has such a vendetta against Mel Morris and Derby. Apparently it is indeed to do with the Martin Waghorn purchase, where Mel Morris allegedly agreed with Gibson that they’d both settle on a specific wage and transfer fee, then let Waghorn choose whether he went to Boro or Derby to save them both money instead of bidding each other up.

After reaching an agreement with Gibson, Mel allegedly offered Waghorn and Ipswich considerably more a few days later and Waghorn subsequently chose us.

I fully understand Gibson’s hate for us, if this is true and I have no reason to disbelieve the source given his links in football.

YES I HEARD IT WAS THE WAGHORN TRANSFER THAT RATTLED GIBSON - AND WHAT YOU SAY MAKES SENSE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length