Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2022, 08:42:27 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THE BRITS HAVE GONE ALL  (Read 443 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2021, 05:41:44 PM »

WOKE ON US - I DON'T WATCH IT THESE DAYS - THANK FUCK.

SCRAPED THE MALE & FEMALE CATEGORIES - TO GO GENDER-NEUTRAL - FFS.... IM OUT OF HERE!!!

I WILL STICK WITH MY OLD SKOOL DANCE AND RAVE... FUCK THE NEW STUFF  rava

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10230599/The-Brit-Awards-SCRAP-male-female-categories-year-make

Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 06:16:51 PM »

I can actually see the sense in that from a music perspective and these days there's load if cross gender collaboration.

What I'm not having is Eddie Redmayne coming out in the last few days saying he shouldn't have played a trans woman FFS isn't that the whole point of acting  lost
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 06:21:18 PM »

ITS NOT FOR ME IM AFRAID - I CAN'T BUY INTO ALL THAT STUFF. IM OPENED MINDED ABOUT MANY THINGS EVEN IF I MOAN ABOUT THEM.

MALE / FEMALE OR GAY ..AFTER THAT YOU LOSE ME AND I SWITCH OFF..
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 06:29:46 PM »

Not wrong there, the whole gender thing is a complete joke, the idiots who promote it know that but just use the old hate spea h argument to stop any debate
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 07:45:27 PM »

If the Brits aren't hosted by a big titted dwarf lezza and a lanky Dr Death stick insect with an unconvincing mullet - I'm out. Nothing has ever surpassed Fleetwood and Fox. The Brits?! The Brits?! The fucking shits more like.

I know where you live
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 07:59:17 PM »

If the Brits aren't hosted by a big titted dwarf lezza and a lanky Dr Death stick insect with an unconvincing mullet - I'm out. Nothing has ever surpassed Fleetwood and Fox. The Brits?! The Brits?! The fucking shits more like.

The great era of the Brits  jc About the same time as Clarey outting Lamont as a fan of fisting. Can't say I've watched it since late 90s when Jarvis Cocker was bearing his arse and Chumbawamba soaked Prescott
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 08:26:52 PM »

The great era of the Brits  jc About the same time as Clarey outting Lamont as a fan of fisting. Can't say I've watched it since late 90s when Jarvis Cocker was bearing his arse and Chumbawamba soaked Prescott

Remarkably Jarvis got his collar felt for it. A half pissed Bob Mortimer turned up at the cop shop to help. That's all you need.

I know where you live
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 11:05:58 PM »

If social media didn’t exist, there would be none of this fucking crank ‘look at me’ shite .
Daft cunts want disabling with a lump of 3x3
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 11:50:42 PM »

Funny isn't it, the number of people that go on about watching Jarvis Cocker bear his arse at the Brits, when he never did!
headset

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2021, 06:02:54 AM »

ME AND PIERS MORGAN ARE ON THE SAME PAGE ON THIS SUBJECT...:mido:

A FEW COMMENTS TICKLE ME - IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO SAY YOU ARE A MAN OR A WOMEN SOON monkey HE WILL BE RIGHT WITH THAT COMMENT

AND ONE MP SAYS WHATEVER NEXT - SPICE PEOPLE & BACKSTREET PERSONS ....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16812067/brit-awards-2022-male-female-gende

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length