Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2022, 10:25:47 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Taffs & the Jocks  (Read 319 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2021, 06:59:10 AM »

In to the World Cup playoffs - I know the is no love lost between us all when it comes to football.

I still like to see them qualify for tournaments if only to take the piss later on. So im in the fingers crossed they qualify camp monkey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 10:36:14 AM »

Fuck them. I wish on them what they wish on us. I hope they get battered :homer:
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 11:50:13 AM »

Scots are always good value for a laugh at finals and I enjoy the Irish being involved, Welsh I can take or leave either way.
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 01:44:54 PM »

Fuck the pair of them in the ear. Bunch of England hating wankers walking around in Manure, Liverpool and Chelsea tops. Wanting someone like Rashford to score for United, but break his leg for England. Explain that. Schizophrenic cunts. And look at their national emblems. A fucking leek and a thistle! Many people are pleased to receive a bunch of roses, I doubt anycunt has ever asked for a bunch of fucking thistles.

I know where you live
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 05:46:19 AM »

Scots are always good value for a laugh at finals and I enjoy the Irish being involved, Welsh I can take or leave either way.

Same
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length