Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2022, 09:46:32 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Over 7 Hours Stuck on a Train  (Read 234 times)
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2021, 06:30:11 AM »

Was supposed to leave Darlo at 7 last night but trains were messed up so eventually got one just before 8 rocked up in London just after 3  lost

Just off to work now on an hours sleep, can't even duck out early today.  Guess it could be worse they'll have been some poor Scottish fuckers on their for 13 hours 
headset

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 07:09:56 AM »

I do try to avoid them - get yourself on the energy drinks - they do work when you are flagging - go easy like if you have them on an afternoon you'll be up all night - i got caught out like that.

Red bull or monster have both bailed me out at times.

Failing that score some whizz rava
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 07:53:49 AM »

Too fucking expensive , a taxi to Scarborough was cheaper than 3 going on a train
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 10:07:15 AM »

Was supposed to leave Darlo at 7 last night but trains were messed up so eventually got one just before 8 rocked up in London just after 3  lost

Just off to work now on an hours sleep, can't even duck out early today.  Guess it could be worse they'll have been some poor Scottish fuckers on their for 13 hours 

Sorry to hear that.

Get your claim in for a full refund. Can work out well if the company paid it but the refund comes back to you 

I went down for a couple of days last week and the ticket was 228 return  lost souey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length