Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2022, 08:45:15 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do any of you know any millionaires......  (Read 1338 times)
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2021, 08:29:12 PM »

And what's your opinion of them?

I have a couple of immidiate cousins who are, and I know a businessman who is!

I can't comment on family members as I never see them!

The business man however is a completely greedy cunt....and that'll be why he's rich!

He only ever talks about money.  If we go out for a meal (non business) he ALWAYS asks for the receipt (to claim the VAT back).

He's the sort of person who is only interested in you if he thinks you can be of benefit to him!

I hope that when my numbers come in at the weekend, I will still be the pissed up, likeable, affable, gormless idiot I've always been! 😂
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 08:37:23 PM by Pigeon droppings » Logged
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 09:02:21 PM »

Good friend recently come into more than a £m it was pretty unexpected he’s treating like a lottery win, bought his house, nice car, jacked in work a few years earlier than planned. The other one is the bloke who set up he Regus offices he still owns a big chunk of it and all sorts of other things he’s up there is the Philip Green etc wealth league and like your acquaintance a total cunt
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 09:38:39 PM »

Yes, several.

I’m very friendly with a Peer of The Realm, a BAFTA winning film maker and I once dated a rather famous ‘it girl’ .

Everyone is pretty much okay until they become an arsehole.

Tory Cunt
Bud Wiser

Bausor OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 10:35:43 PM »

I know one - only through family inheritance. So tight he only breaths inwards!

headset

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 07:52:32 AM »

I know a few just not that well enough to make comments on about cash.

Unless you count Towersy as a millionaire the tight bastard rava
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 07:59:55 AM »

A million isn't a lot these days.

If i sold my property portfolio (Which i have no intention of doing) then i would probably be there or thereabouts but i certainly don't class myself as rich.

I've always found that the people who don't need to worry about money are the ones who are careful with it. The way some people just spunk money makes me laugh....£3 or £4 quid for a coffee every five minutes, shop bought lunch for the office every day, taxis everywhere, don't shop around for the best utilities/insurance etc, new car on PCP every other year............usually the ones who end up with fuck all in the bank  :gaz:
Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 10:18:35 AM »

If i sold my property portfolio (Which i have no intention of doing) then i would probably be there or thereabouts but i certainly don't class myself as rich.

I've always found that the people who don't need to worry about money are the ones who are careful with it. The way some people just spunk money makes me laugh....£3 or £4 quid for a coffee every five minutes, shop bought lunch for the office every day, taxis everywhere, don't shop around for the best utilities/insurance etc, new car on PCP every other year............usually the ones who end up with fuck all in the bank  :gaz:

Your not the Doggy landlord tsar are you Bernie?

monkey
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 10:47:38 AM »

One of my good mates is. He owns 4 properties so his millionaire status is a paper one as assets tied up in property. Also did very well with his works pension - £40k a year. And still he does part time work!!
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 11:27:51 AM »

Your not the Doggy landlord tsar are you Bernie?

monkey

I only entertain professionals as tenants 
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 11:29:16 AM »

One of my good mates is. He owns 4 properties so his millionaire status is a paper one as assets tied up in property. Also did very well with his works pension - £40k a year. And still he does part time work!!

I think most peoples wealth is "paper" wealth. Be daft to have large sums of money sat around in banks, especially with the current near non existent rates of interest.
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 11:38:50 AM »

They are the ones on Universal Credit.....
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2021, 02:49:39 PM »

Yes, several.

I’m very friendly with a Peer of The Realm, a BAFTA winning film maker and I once dated a rather famous ‘it girl’ .

Everyone is pretty much okay until they become an arsehole.

I've dated that same lass. I had to let her go because she always smelled of roasted cauliflower and bleach.

Welcome to her. Sure she was having a lezbo fling with Jemima the doll from Playschool

Tory Cunt
Reidydog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 07:27:06 PM »

My nephew has just turned 21. His financial advisor predicts he will be a millionaire in the next 3-4 years.... from making Tiktok videos!!  Of course that's if he stops spunking 35k on Rolex watches and exotic holidays every few weeks.  Saying that he's really generous with his cash, giving loads away to family and friends.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 07:30:54 PM by Reidydog » Logged
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 07:38:59 PM »

My nephew has just turned 21. His financial advisor predicts he will be a millionaire in the next 3-4 years.... from making Tiktok videos!!  Of course that's if he stops spunking 35k on Rolex watches and exotic holidays every few weeks.  Saying that he's really generous with his cash, giving loads away to family and friends.

TIK TOK WILL BE LONG FORGOTTEN BY THEN !!!

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Reidydog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2021, 07:40:16 PM »

Probably but he'll be young enough to move onto the next big thing. He brought a large fanbase over from Youtube to Tiktok and now he's on over 5 million followers.
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2021, 08:13:57 PM »

WHAT DOES HE DO ???   

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Reidydog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2021, 06:08:15 AM »

Daft comedy skits.
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2021, 07:50:10 AM »

RIGHT, HE MUST BE GOOD !!!   charles

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2021, 08:36:51 AM »

Know 4, to be honest they are all sound as fuck .
All self made through property, cars, top-soil, and property again .
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2021, 03:28:36 PM »

Got a mate who I reckon is a millionaire. He once once dated a rather famous 'it girl' and there was an incident with a Peer of the Realm and a BAFTA winning film maker which I can't talk about but I've always suspected that's where he got his dough from. Very messy indeed. The cops wanted to press blackmail charges but the other parties claimed grave and favour, to avoid the embarrassment I reckon. 

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2021, 03:38:29 PM »

Loads. Goldby and The Dixon’s Bank Dicky Dancer to name but two. Both bastards
V6

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2021, 08:51:36 AM »

i know a few and are totally down to earth never lost there beginnings
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2021, 09:38:43 AM »

I KNOW ONE WHO LET A POVERTY STRICKEN UNEMPLOYED LAD BUY HIM A PINT !!!   

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2021, 01:53:50 PM »

I KNOW ONE WHO LET A POVERTY STRICKEN UNEMPLOYED LAD BUY HIM A PINT !!!   

Sorry
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2021, 02:06:58 PM »

APOLOGY ACCEPTED !!!   jc

headset

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2021, 09:13:21 AM »

Loads. Goldby and The Dixon’s Bank Dicky Dancer to name but two. Both bastards

monkey

Tickled me that bob ... the dixon;s bank dicky dancer   :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length