Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 06:43:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fair play to Newcastle’s supporters...  (Read 830 times)
Inglorious_Basterd

Au revoir, Shosanna!

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2021, 11:16:01 PM »

Newcastle fans are quite possibly the dumbest, scruffiest bastards in the land.

However, one thing which they excel in is their passion and commitment to their club.

They always want what is best for their club and if they feel that all is not right, they are quite happy to vent their frustration / stage protests and make their voices heard.

For sometime now, they have wanted rid of Ashley and for new owners to be brought in to take the club forward. They have now got that (and then some).

Which makes me think... why don’t Boro fans have the same passion and commitment for our club? why are Boro fans so set in their ways and reluctant to upset the apple cart?

Boro fans are quite happy to meander on season after season knowing fine well that the club is poorly run but are almost afraid to vent their frustration at Gibson (a man who we have no affiliation with, he may come from Middlesbrough, but that’s about it) personally, I couldn’t give a fuck whether the chairman / owner comes from Middlesbrough or the Middle East as long as the said owner has the clubs interest at heart, making the correct decisions, ensuring that the club is ran correctly which will enable the club to push forward. This “one of our own” shit is quite frankly embarrassing.

From the early, brief interview which Amanda Stavely gave, she touched on the bigger aspect in terms of developing parts of Newcastle city centre and the surrounding areas, as well as obviously focusing on the club / team ensuring that it is, first and foremost well ran, whilst attempting to be competing at the highest level in the Premier League and challenging for trophies in each competition. Which (unfortunately) can only be good news for Newcastle United Football Club / Newcastle City Centre and the surrounding areas in general.

Fair play to the thick Geordie bastards, it’s a shame that our fans don’t have the same level of passion and commitment to our club / town.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 12:09:56 AM by Inglorious_Basterd » Logged

If a rat were to walk in here right now as I'm talking, would you treat it to a saucer of your delicious milk?
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 01:08:21 AM »

Is this irony? If not...

You stupid amoralist cunt.

I know where you live
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 06:54:46 AM »

I agree ..... They are thick and scruffy 
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 09:04:08 AM »

Running around with tea towels on their heads leaves you questioning their sanity….
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 10:05:42 AM »

A post pub rant if ever I’ve seen one 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Inglorious_Basterd

Au revoir, Shosanna!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 11:02:43 AM »

Gibson is very much part of the problem.

He is completely out of his depth, but he’s a control freak who just can’t / won’t let go.

Still, as long as the soft gullible cunts continue to sing that shit, embarrassing “Stevie Gibson’s the king” song then Tom Hanks will continue to lap it up.

If a rat were to walk in here right now as I'm talking, would you treat it to a saucer of your delicious milk?
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 11:06:30 AM »

:like:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 04:32:10 PM »

Deluded.
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2021, 06:35:05 PM »

If there's one thing the Geordies excel at, it's false dawn's!
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2021, 05:36:52 AM »

Great set of fans 👍🏻
Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2021, 10:50:38 AM »

However, one thing which they excel in is their passion and commitment to their club.

They always want what is best for their club and if they feel that all is not right, they are quite happy to vent their frustration / stage protests and make their voices heard.

For sometime now, they have wanted rid of Ashley and for new owners to be brought in to take the club forward. They have now got that (and then some).

Which makes me think... why don’t Boro fans have the same passion and commitment for our club? why are Boro fans so set in their ways and reluctant to upset the apple cart?

Boro fans are quite happy to meander on season after season knowing fine well that the club is poorly run but are almost afraid to vent their frustration at Gibson (a man who we have no affiliation with, he may come from Middlesbrough, but that’s about it) personally, I couldn’t give a fuck whether the chairman / owner comes from Middlesbrough or the Middle East as long as the said owner has the clubs interest at heart, making the correct decisions, ensuring that the club is ran correctly which will enable the club to push forward. This “one of our own” shit is quite frankly embarrassing.

From the early, brief interview which Amanda Stavely gave, she touched on the bigger aspect in terms of developing parts of Newcastle city centre and the surrounding areas, as well as obviously focusing on the club / team ensuring that it is, first and foremost well ran, whilst attempting to be competing at the highest level in the Premier League and challenging for trophies in each competition. Which (unfortunately) can only be good news for Newcastle United Football Club / Newcastle City Centre and the surrounding areas in general.

Fair play to the thick Geordie bastards, it’s a shame that our fans don’t have the same level of passion and commitment to our club / town.

:like:
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2021, 11:15:33 AM »

I remember him now he said he would do my roof a few year back when there was bad storms it blew away and I never seen it again don't think he did a good job

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Bud Wiser

Bausor OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2021, 11:20:56 PM »

Good post. I agree with all of that.  :like:

Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2021, 09:13:47 AM »

Gibson should have fooked off 10 years ago.
Spidoolie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2021, 01:16:31 PM »

As always, be careful what you wish for. Gibson simply can't compete financially but he managed to lead us through our most successful period ever. There's a fair list of clubs taken over by big money men who are languishing in the EFL at various levels.
plazmuh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 01:47:31 PM »

Southgate is a geordie..  Southgate is a Geordie..

La La La La..

rava rava rava

That will slow them down for a while..
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 01:49:08 PM by plazmuh » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length