Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 06:02:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gibsonís Stately Home  (Read 488 times)
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2021, 09:21:20 AM »

Evidently a £125k wet room to clean his dogs when they come in after a walk. Even servants quarters. Thereís a thread on Boreme about it. The heart bleating food bank supplying lefties dancing on the head of a pin to justify it. Now if it had been Mike Ashley or Philip GreenÖÖÖ
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 09:33:16 AM »

A dog's gotta shower, you heartless twat
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 09:44:12 AM »

A dog's gotta shower, you heartless twat

It's his money and he can do what he likes with it. It's the very essence of capitalism after all.I just find it amusing how the rabid lefties on Boreme are attempting to justify such lavish expense. It's something to do with Gibson being " one of our own" evidently. The word hypocrite comes to mind.
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 09:48:11 AM »

Funny you mention FMTTM

Iím a leftie, but my god the politics over there is a car crash!

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 12:46:37 PM »

Hypocrites! His money is good to prop up Boro - but canít have the residence of his choice! I would have thought the Comrades would be happy he is paying staff and putting a roof over their heads! Canít work that out - without classing them as servants! Idiots.
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 12:49:27 PM »

They're not comrades, they're neo-liberal's

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 01:00:10 PM »

Evidently a £125k wet room to clean his dogs when they come in after a walk. Even servants quarters. Thereís a thread on Boreme about it. The heart bleating food bank supplying lefties dancing on the head of a pin to justify it. Now if it had been Mike Ashley or Philip GreenÖÖÖ

Bit of a misrepresentation that. The house has a large shooting estate which will be used for large scale shooting events so it has an area for hosing down the gundogs etc Staff quarters for the gamekeepers and groundsmen , not really servant quarters
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 01:22:02 PM »

The word is that as soon as he can,he will change usage to a clay pigeon and fishing country retreat. Basically Gibbo is working an age old scam to get round the planning regs. I donít blame him for that. I just find it hilarious the way some of the most rabid lefties over the road are tying themselves in knots, as they support the Gibsonian model of free market capitalism.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2021, 08:11:57 PM »

The word is that as soon as he can,he will change usage to a clay pigeon and fishing country retreat. Basically Gibbo is working an age old scam to get round the planning regs. I donít blame him for that. I just find it hilarious the way some of the most rabid lefties over the road are tying themselves in knots, as they support the Gibsonian model of free market capitalism.
The usage questions were asked at the very beginning.  I was working on that job from late 2015.
The loads have been calculated from domestic use only so it is not classified as a hotel. Also fire. It only has protection in a domestic situation as far as regs are concerned.  He's spent a lot on fixtures and fittings so doubt they'll be changed. The only reg thing he changed was in the leisure building.  He put a bedroom and kitchen in so it was habitable and claimed the vat back.
Saved a bit. I kept schtum for years about it as had to.
Every man and his dog knows now so hey ho.

Thatís interesting. It seems that it really is going to be Gibboís stately pile. Maybe the bloke has delusions of grandeur.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2021, 04:40:52 PM »

I honestly think you have issues bill. This obsession must be unhealthy  :gaz:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length