Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 06:44:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lewis Hamilton- mixed race gadge who only promotes black interests  (Read 942 times)
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2021, 02:34:32 PM »

Should us whites be offended? If the boot was on the other footÖ

And yes, I get and appreciate he is a brilliant racing driver
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 03:08:12 PM »

White, working-class boys have been stranded at the bottom of the Education System for 3 decades. Someone once tried to set up a fund to help some of them get into a good school but it was rejected on restrictive ethnic grounds.

In the meantime Stormzy and other black 'celebs' set up bursaries and scholarships routinely. And the BBC led media endlessly campaign for more girls in STEM.

Victimhood pays.

https://www.bbc.com/news/education-50947271
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 03:08:52 PM »

Up to him really, if he wants to campaign for black interests that's fine, never heard him say anything that could be considered anti white, generally even if you are mixed race you get called black so bound to be a big part of his identity.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 03:10:52 PM »

White, working-class boys have been stranded at the bottom of the Education System for 3 decades. Someone once tried to set up a fund to help some of them get into a good school but it was rejected on restrictive ethnic grounds.

In the meantime Stormzy and other black 'celebs' set up bursaries and scholarships routinely. And the BBC led media endlessly campaign for more girls in STEM.

Victimhood pays.

https://www.bbc.com/news/education-50947271

That's a different point and why BLM is problematic, had that very argument with a few of there supporters saying as a white working class male from Teesside you have less opportunities than a black kid from a reasonable area in the south.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 03:22:22 PM »

Would a white person advising other white people to only shop in white-owned shops be considered anti-black?
Give it a go on fmttm.

And if you look at the socio-economic data you'll find the the most deprived areas are outside London and in mainly white areas, places like Brambles Farm which has very little earned income.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 03:31:32 PM »

Wasn't that AJ who said that, ridiculous thing to say either way and you're right if a white sportsman said something similar they'd be crucified
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 03:33:29 PM »

Every fucker wants to be a victim, black, white, yellow or whatever colour or creed. Always some cunt waiting for the opportunity to excuse said victims. They should get off their fat arses and graft for they want. I, like many others am a white, working class gadge from a council estate with slag heaps for a playground. I went to a comprehensive school and left at 15 with next to fuck all qualifications. Iíve done ok. By hard graft I may add. My kids are from a working class family, all doing well. They havenít missed out on any opportunities.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2021, 07:04:04 PM »

Couldn't agree more.

We either allow all demographics to help people like themselves or none. If some people need help we should start with those most in need.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2021, 07:35:24 PM »

This Looks like an excuse.

Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2021, 08:04:38 PM »

Robbso massively misses the point yet again. souey

You should do your research into the approach central government, particularly under Tony Blair's Labour, took to education in inner city regions and the investments made compared to other regions. The fact we have Labour MPs today (Rayner) highlighting the errors and the inequality in things like GCSE pass rates would suggest it's far from an "excuse".
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2021, 08:10:41 PM »

Well youíd know, you appear to know everything about anything. You usually only appear on here to abuse someone who has a different opinion to you.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2021, 08:14:02 PM »

'Excuse' for what?

When black boys were falling behind with reading we helped them with a bespoke recovery strategy. When girls chose less academic subjects we encouraged them and established a quota system for them.

When white boys fall behind we either ignore them or blame them. Anyone trying to help them is labelled 'racist'.

Some white men still actually vote Labour!

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2018/jan/03/white-working-class-boys-should-be-more-aspirational-says-labour-minister
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2021, 08:15:21 PM »

I do know, Robbso, yeah. And clearly more than you. So perhaps you should wise up before gobbing off.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2021, 08:23:26 PM »

You know fuck all. Youíre  just another angry, opinionated anonymous poster. Do you think Rutters would be posting on this thread if black people werenít the main subject
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2021, 08:54:02 PM »

Yet I clearly know more than you about this given the dumb, vague nonsense you've posted here trying to pass off as some informed debate even though you've shown by dismissing a known and true point as an excuse that you're out of your depth. Yet again.

And what motivates Rutters to post isn't relevant to me, but it does happen to basically be correct. What he is saying is provable and true and you would know if you had any understanding of modern British politics beyond you own personal and clearly limited experiences.

The issue of race has played a role in the way government addresses education inequities. This is not an excuse as you claim, it is demonstrably true.
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2021, 09:08:50 PM »

Also, have you ever heard of the Excellence In Cities programme Labour introduced about 20 years ago? Of course you haven't, that would require you to actually have some understanding of the topic you're involved in.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2021, 09:37:47 PM »

I just don't like inequality and discrimination, sorry if that offends you.

If you post up a list of topics you'd like me to comment on I'll see if I can entertain your arrogance and bigotry.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 09:53:51 PM by Rutters » Logged
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2021, 09:52:44 PM »

Excellence In Cities was aimed mainly at ethnic underachievement (as it was called at the time). It proves my point that when an issue arises it is dealt with if you are in the 'right' demographic. That ethnic gap still exists, in fact, Asian children now outperform all other groups.

The most chronic gap remains between the sexes. It's not that girls are cleverer than boys. Pre 1980 boys bettered girl in all age groups and in all subjects. What changed was the focus of education, how it was taught and how it was assessed.

That pre-80s gap was successfully addressed. Now the critical mass slants the other way....meh

Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2021, 10:11:30 PM »

Well that's put 'know fuck all' in his place.

:like:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2021, 06:19:16 AM »

It really hasnít, just two opinionated gobshites and a winnet trying too hard to be clever.
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2021, 09:17:06 AM »

I didn't know until a couple of weeks ago that Lewis Hamilton has a brother who races in the British Touring car championships.

Remarkably, he does so despite having cerebral palsy which means he is barely able to walk. I'm surprised that he doesn't get more media attention as to me that is a very inspiring story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Hamilton
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2021, 09:28:21 AM »

not sure I even mentioned Blair or any political party. What I do remember is him getting elected on a promise of Education, education, education. His government then ploughed Billions into education. They hired more teachers, reduced class sizes, increased teachers wages, brought in teaching assistants. They built loads of new schools, refurbished others, that we are allegedly still paying for.
There were education zones, what ever the fuck they were i think the city bollocks you mentioned was either a part of it or replaced it. They gave us academies, tuition fees :gaz: the list goes on.
What did it achieve, lazy parentís couldnít be arsed sending their kids to school, kids continued to have kids, young women breeding like rabbits and absent fathers not giving a fuck. Thatís where the problem lies for me. Lazy fuckers of all colours and nationalities wanting everything handed to them on a plate.

If kids want to learn, theyíll find a way.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2021, 02:12:31 PM »

No bigotry or prejudice there then .
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2021, 02:37:31 PM »

It really hasnít, just two opinionated gobshites and a winnet trying too hard to be clever.

Two "opinionated gobshites" that have shown they clearly know more about the political situation here than you have.
The fact your entire argument has revolved around screaming about "lazy fuckers", "every fucker wants to be a victim" and other stupid stereotypes, as well as thinking your own very limited personal experiences are somehow applicable to everyone, shows you really have nothing to offer here, much like is the case on every topic you decide to gob off about, as demonstrated by your complete lack of understanding of EIC, which you dismiss as "the city bollocks you mentioned".

Unquestionably the most profoundly ignorant dope on this board. I mean genuinely embarrassing reading you attempt to offer some informed and qualified take.
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2021, 03:24:02 PM »

Lewis Hamilton - Blair

Iím lost

The problems we have in this country are not because of spending money on education thatís for sure
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2021, 03:31:16 PM »

Lewis Hamilton - Blair

Iím lost

The problems we have in this country are not because of spending money on education thatís for sure

You're right, it's not spending enough on education and that investment is distributed equally and fairly to ensure schools are best supplied and equipped to provide the best education possible.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2021, 03:34:55 PM »

Well thatís correct if you agree with Rutters and erimus. Itís all to do with colour in their opinion. They are just scared to openly admit it. Pathetic really. At least I find fault with every race and colour. :homer:
EIC was a gimmick, something Tony was fond of. I suppose the rest of my memories about education under his watch are wrong. Funny you didnít mention them.

Rutters what bigotry or prejudice? Did I aim it at a specific race or nationality?
Most of these idiots glueing themselves to motorways are probably work shy, lazy middle class or bored rich kids. Does my description of them offend you. I bet none of them have thrown a sicky  to attend these demonstrations
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2021, 03:44:37 PM »

So other than education what would you prefer governments to spend money on?
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2021, 03:47:23 PM »

So you didn't know what EIC was, then claimed it was "city bollocks" and now it's "gimmick". Just admit you have no fucking idea what you're gobbing off about as usual.

It's cringeworthy watching you trying to navigate through threads like this offering dipshit views that amount to nothing but making ridiculous claims about people and dismissing their situation as excuses, especially when evidence exists to the contrary; the Education Committee report and the Runnymede one for example getting scoffed at by Labour MPs like Dawn Butler because they literally highlight the inequalities that exist in education, which you think is simply down to people "lazy fuckers".

You're not an intelligent person by any stretch of the imagination.
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2021, 03:52:55 PM »

The Education Committeeís report The forgotten: how White working-class pupils have been let down, and how to change it, highlights how White British pupils eligible for free school meals (FSM) persistently underperform compared with peers in other ethnic groups, from early years through to higher education.

White working-class pupils have been badly let down by decades of neglect and muddled policy thinking and only a proper targeted approach will reverse the educational underachievement of this long forgotten disadvantaged group, MPs say today.

The report notes the Department for Educationís failure to acknowledge the importance of investigating the reasons for the disparities, instead relying on muddled thinking and an insistence that pursuing the same policies will somehow provide a solution.

Among the many factors that may combine to put White working-class pupils at a disadvantage are:

1. Persistent and multigenerational disadvantage

2. Placed-based factors, including regional economics and underinvestment

3. Family experience of education

4. A lack of social capital (for example the absence of community organisations and youth groups)

5. Disengagement from the curriculum

6. A failure to address low participation in higher education

https://committees.parliament.uk/committee/203/education-committee/news/156024/forgotten-white-workingclass-pupils-let-down-by-decades-of-neglect-mps-say/

But Dickbrain Vinny thinks they're just lazy cunts playing the victim.

You ignorant piece of shit.  souey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2021, 04:02:08 PM »

And there we have it. Another cowardly troll :homer:
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2021, 04:06:04 PM »

And you're insufferably thick and incapable of understanding when you're out of your depth.
Little wonder the lot on Red Roar had your life; they seen straight through you and what a sneaky halfwit you are.

You have nothing to offer this topic, best you pipe down.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2021, 04:09:53 PM »

No one has had my life, especially not you.
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2021, 04:11:54 PM »

Desperate revisionist history time now.  :alf:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2021, 04:13:15 PM »

Quote from: Winston link=topic= :sid:151263.msg1710601#msg1710601 date=1633531477
So other than education what would you prefer governments to spend money on?

Immigration, thereís two posters on here whoís heads would explode
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2021, 04:16:37 PM »

Cowardly Vinny resorting to lying now.
You sinister bucktoothed cunt.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2021, 04:19:20 PM »

Try and stay in control while calling others thick
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2021, 04:24:20 PM »

You are thick though, and genuinely the sort of mouth-breathing shoe size IQ thick, it's clear in this thread you are, so it's not surprising you've completely misunderstood and misrepresented the arguments being made because you think the situation and circumstances people find themselves in is due to being lazy victims even when it's been proven to you otherwise, which is why you never addressed the reports posted and tried to deflect.
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2021, 04:26:33 PM »

Robbso - which one's this dipshit again?
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2021, 04:30:17 PM »

I'm fella on fmttm. The creepy little weirdo trying to ingratiate himself with the clique.
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2021, 05:03:58 PM »

Iím even more lost

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2021, 05:06:05 PM »

Just another angry troll.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2021, 07:25:50 PM »

'Rutters what bigotry or prejudice? Did I aim it at a specific race or nationality?'

Bigotry and prejudice doesn't have to be about race or nationality. Google them before making yourself look even more of a simpleton.

#absolutelyclueless
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2021, 07:37:17 PM »

Iíll leave google to people who need it to form their life views.
Cos Iím fick, Iíll ask again, where is the prejudice  and bigotry?
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2021, 08:01:11 PM »

Surely education is an investment

Robbo, to use your argument how would say a young Lewis Hamilton 'find a way' to train or learn about driving formula one cars if somebody (or government) didn't invest in him when he was starting out?

Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2021, 08:03:08 PM »

Iíll leave google to people who need it to form their life views.
Cos Iím fick, Iíll ask again, where is the prejudice  and bigotry?

Back off him Robbso, he's used a hashtag. I think he really means business.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2021, 08:06:01 PM »

Surely education is an investment

Robbo, to use your argument how would say a young Lewis Hamilton 'find a way' to train or learn about driving formula one cars if somebody (or government) didn't invest in him when he was starting out?

Thatís not my argument. I applaud investment. Not everyone wants to take advantage of it.
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2021, 08:19:59 PM »

I dont think anyone would disagree with how you just worded that
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2021, 08:22:27 PM »

They will like
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2021, 10:23:04 AM »

'Iíll ask again, where is the prejudice and bigotry?'

For me to explain you'd have to understand what they mean because you obviously don't. That explains why you think they're restricted to race and nationality. You wouldn't google them, that's wilful ignorance.

'Prejudice' is a shortened form of 'pre-judge'. Something which you applied to 'lazy parents', 'young' women' absent fathers' and myself.

'Bigotry' is the 'devotion to one's own opinions and dismissal of those of others'.
I think thatís self-evident and exemplified by childish ad hominem.

Personally, I think we should treat black/white, male/female equally. If you think that's racist or sexist then you're as ill-informed as I think you are.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length