Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2021, 10:17:18 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Potential dockers strike at Teesport looming  (Read 289 times)
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2021, 06:07:33 PM »

A66 blockages here we go again!

Going by the article in the Gazette, it seems a good possibility this will happen!

headset

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 06:52:26 AM »

I ALWAYS SUPPORT THE WORKING MAN - HOWEVER, STRIKES IN THAT AREA DOES CAUSE ME SOME GRIEF
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 08:18:14 AM »

souey

Strikes are *supposed* to cause disruption. If I supported their gripe I wouldn’t care if I were stuck for an hour
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 08:27:01 AM »

monkey I know what you are saying bob - you just, or I do - hope its doesn't affect your own travel plans unless you are part of the strike.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 08:29:25 AM »

monkey I know what you are saying bob - you just, or I do - hope its doesn't affect your own travel plans unless you are part of the strike.

I am a seventies boy. I rather support setting fire to shit when in dispute  :bc: :bc: :bc:
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 10:19:52 AM »

souey

Strikes are *supposed* to cause disruption. If I supported their gripe I wouldn’t care if I were stuck for an hour

You would care if your ship was in dock an extra few hours because of the disruption and you are on a massive financial penalties. Dockers at Teesport have a pretty gilded life. Made me laugh the stuff about working through covid, loads of them took the piss.
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 10:30:10 AM »

No problem with people striking or protesting - but if it impedes other people from going about their lawful business then it needs stopping immediately.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length