Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2022, 03:05:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeah but Corbyn is a commie  (Read 1505 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2021, 07:04:46 AM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56667960

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 07:56:30 AM »

Seems like the Trump approach to politics works. Just lie constantly. Line supporters constantly, and pretty soon no-one gives a fuck.

I once was involved in evaluating how much ch a club steward had stolen before doing a moonlight flit. Walked through the bar with members in. They were giving us shite because the steward was ‘a good guy’

:nige:

Keep on voting Tory so they can lie and steal your money. Laughing at you.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 08:56:17 AM »

Do you think Corbyn isn't a Marxist?

And why do you think so many people in places like Middlesbrough are turning their backs on Labour and forgiving the Tories their transgressions?
thicko

Seriously thick...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 10:08:57 AM »

Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 11:40:57 AM »

I prefer the cute animal pictures.
Red Rebel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 12:22:29 PM »

fuk of bob yuo stupid borign fat cunt
Tintin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 12:30:32 PM »

Seems like the Trump approach to politics works. Just lie constantly. Line supporters constantly, and pretty soon no-one gives a fuck.

I once was involved in evaluating how much ch a club steward had stolen before doing a moonlight flit. Walked through the bar with members in. They were giving us shite because the steward was ‘a good guy’

:nige:

Keep on voting Tory so they can lie and steal your money. Laughing at you.

Teesside kept on voting Labour for many decades. They gave us truth and lots of money...Snickering at you.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 12:58:17 PM »

Like I said. People don’t give a fuck  :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf:

‘Dear mother of God’
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2021, 01:14:17 PM »

It's possible that they stopped voting Labour exactly because they do give a fuck.

Labour has done bugger all for Teesside, ever. This government is as flawed and corrupt as every previous government (of all colours) but at a local level the Tories do actually appear to be doing something positive.

Doesn't affect me directly, where I am the Tories could field a turd in a jam jar and win the seat easily.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 01:21:39 PM »

I was actually talking about the in your face piss-taking corruption of the current regime. I used the thread title in irony. Our disastrous show against Clovis, other than in the vaccine rollout, is normally challenged by a mad argument, ‘yeah, but if Corbyn had got in’ which is infantile deflection.

Forget about the Labour party, does anyone care about Hancock’s sister and the rest of it?

Ultimately, no and it’s an interesting psychological point; the more obvious the corruption and lying, the less anyone gives a fuck and support rises for the liars.   

Doesn’t happen at a personal level, so why in politics?
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 01:47:25 PM »

If you're worried about 'in your face, piss-taking corruption' just google 'I'm a bit like a sort of cab for hire Stephen Byers'.

In reality most people realise that power corrupts all and it corrupts all powerful. They just vote for who they think is best for them

Now, why do you think red walls are collapsing and what can Labour do to even return to where they were? I can think of at least 3 reasons why they'll get worse before they get better.

It may even be an existential moment.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 01:53:45 PM »

Forget about the Labour party, does anyone care about Hancock’s sister and the rest of it?

Yep. They've lost my vote.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length