Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2021, 03:19:41 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rumour klopp has walked  (Read 1434 times)
Block21
« on: April 19, 2021, 01:47:33 PM »

Get your money on it
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 01:56:56 PM »

Straight from the ghostly Cross car park outdoor seating arrangement?

Hope he has and comes to Boro  jc

Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 02:20:31 PM »

Hope so will start a full Scouser meltdown 
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 06:48:24 PM »

Klopp: "Was I told about this announcement? No. This is about one thing. Greed. I don't care. As far as I am concerned the supporters are my employer. I work every day for them. Let me reiterate l am AGAINST this super league. I have demanded a meeting with John, face to face. That's all I can say about my future right now."

Could be interesting.
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 06:55:22 PM »

Klopp: "Was I told about this announcement? No. This is about one thing. Greed. I don't care. As far as I am concerned the supporters are my employer. I work every day for them. Let me reiterate l am AGAINST this super league. I have demanded a meeting with John, face to face. That's all I can say about my future right now."

Could be interesting.

Good to see his balls are still intact.
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 06:57:51 PM »

Rumours are renowned for being unreliable.  He's at Elland Rd and on sky sports news shortly
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 06:59:35 PM »

THE OTHER BLOCK 21 POSTED EXACTLY THE SAME THREAD ON BOREME THEN DELETED IT  mcl
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 07:24:53 PM »

Could be interesting.

I like Klopp even more now.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 07:26:45 PM »

Him and Gary Nevilles passionate speeches just now.....HUGE THUMBS UP!
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 09:19:06 AM »

Hmmm..

"I don't want to be involved in these kind of things, I don't understand them," said Klopp. "I am a football person.

"It's not about letting me down. I am here as a football coach and a manager. I will do that as long as people let me do that. That's how it is.

"I heard today that I would resign or whatever. If times get even tougher, that makes me more sticky that I stay here. I feel responsible for the team, the club, the relationship we have with our fans, and that's why it's a very tough time for them, I am sure, but I will try to help to sort it somehow."

On his communications with the owners, Klopp added: "I am six years in the club and I know our owners, they are reasonable, serious people, they care about us, but they never have to explain these kinds of decisions to me or us, with permission or whatever."

That sounds a little like capitulation and self-interest to me. Hope I'm wrong.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 09:50:43 AM »

Klopp has capitulated fully and was attacking Gary Neville over this yesterday, another "hero" with his snout in the trough. None of the managers will say a word against this.

https://www.football365.com/news/klopp-makes-bizarre-hot-seat-jibe-in-response-to-neville

Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 10:09:30 AM »

The managers are in a difficult position at this point where nothing is confirmed and some of them are in charge of teams challenging for trophies.  I will be disappointed if at least a few of them don't come out against it at the end of the season.
Tintin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2021, 12:41:07 PM »

Hmmm..

"I don't want to be involved in these kind of things, I don't understand them," said Klopp. "I am a football person.

"It's not about letting me down. I am here as a football coach and a manager. I will do that as long as people let me do that. That's how it is.

"I heard today that I would resign or whatever. If times get even tougher, that makes me more sticky that I stay here. I feel responsible for the team, the club, the relationship we have with our fans, and that's why it's a very tough time for them, I am sure, but I will try to help to sort it somehow."

On his communications with the owners, Klopp added: "I am six years in the club and I know our owners, they are reasonable, serious people, they care about us, but they never have to explain these kinds of decisions to me or us, with permission or whatever."

That sounds a little like capitulation and self-interest to me. Hope I'm wrong.

More like sitting on a fence with a Lazyboy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length