Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2021, 08:01:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question for those with a left wing bias about the BBC  (Read 356 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2021, 09:20:45 AM »

In brief, 3 black men in London rape two women, rob them and use an axe. Reported by the sun, Standard, MyLondon. However no mention in on the BBC or ITV. Please explain and justify. Thanks.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/disgusting-thugs-who-broke-hackney-20333181
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 09:21:50 AM »

Can't - BBC are woke cunts so it doesn't fit their agenda

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 09:23:05 AM »

racist ... reported!!
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 09:24:53 AM »

No comment. Might have to say something mildly racist to get them triggered.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 09:36:01 AM »

In brief, 3 black men in London rape two women, rob them and use an axe. Reported by the sun, Standard, MyLondon. However no mention in on the BBC or ITV. Please explain and justify. Thanks.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/disgusting-thugs-who-broke-hackney-20333181

Animals should have their dicks and balls cut off and then be executed.

I have no intention of defending or not what the BBC or ITV decide to cover as news and no reason why I should
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 09:42:39 AM »

No comment. Might have to say something mildly racist to get them triggered.

:pd: :pd: This thread has just appeared. I have no idea what criteria Tory Press Corps use in prioritising stories. Ireland is a MAJOR threat at the minute and is barely covered, it seems, with a one in 2.5 million chance blah blah Oxford vaccine blah blah being on for ten minutes. No idea.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 10:27:44 AM »

Strange one what floats the MSM boat at any one time and the fact they get obsessive on a single subject to the exclusion of almost anything else. 

Main story on the BBC London News website is the missing 19 year old kid who's body has sadly been found in Epping Forest with no signs of any suspicious circumstances, that story got loads of coverage when it always seemed that he had gone missing under his own steam, sad as it is there are probably 10 of these stories a week across the UK but this one went national.

By the way if you read around on the OP story there is a lot more to it than a random home invasion and while no one should ever have to face that sort of attack, it wasn't a standard "home" as suggested by the link.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 12:13:04 PM »

My eldest lad has lived and worked in Manchester and Liverpool, he told me about 5 years ago that there are murders, rapes, shootings and all sorts of shit going on all the time. They rarely make the National news on any channel.
The country has a problem with home grown scum, imported scum and illegal scum. Our scum should be locked away, imported scum locked away then deported, the illegal scum poses another problem because we don’t know where they come from to send back. Once they’re in we’re fucking stuck with them. That IMO is one of our biggest problems and I haven’t got an answer.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 12:16:04 PM »

Wrong sort of racists.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 02:46:10 PM »

Strange one what floats the MSM boat at any one time and the fact they get obsessive on a single subject to the exclusion of almost anything else. 

Main story on the BBC London News website is the missing 19 year old kid who's body has sadly been found in Epping Forest with no signs of any suspicious circumstances, that story got loads of coverage when it always seemed that he had gone missing under his own steam, sad as it is there are probably 10 of these stories a week across the UK but this one went national.

By the way if you read around on the OP story there is a lot more to it than a random home invasion and while no one should ever have to face that sort of attack, it wasn't a standard "home" as suggested by the link.

Well, I thought that about the woman who was missing and ended up had been murdered by a copper. I can understand it when it all came out, but her disappearance was all over the news like a rash
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length