Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2021, 12:40:45 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pubs  (Read 2736 times)
Robbso

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2021, 07:56:34 AM »

Boris hinting landlords of pubs and restaurants need to see a negative Covid test or proof of vaccination before allowing entry. :homer: :beer:
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 09:35:48 AM »

Haha, Johnson passes the hot parcel. Not going to happen. Maybe for travel, but pubs want business and do NOT want a heap of chew
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 09:53:23 AM »

As one of my former locals posted

"It’s all in the name, “Public House” ....we are not here to police people’s health. I dare say pubs aren’t that great for your health full stop, so if your bothered stay home and let the rest of us crack on with living life."
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 02:26:58 PM »

What happened here was a question was asked which Boris couldnt possibly answer without criticism.  He was cornered basically.

On the subject, vax cert requirement to enter pubs, restaurants, cinemas, even football grounds, is gonna cause fucking serious public disorder.    No need or mention for shops like 

Thing is older and vunerable people vaccinated is supposed to mean no serious illness from the virus. Job done right  :like:

If that is no the case then we have a massive problem as this virus is here to stay.
Alberto Bongaloid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 03:12:11 PM »

The landlords wouldn’t dare as it would cost them too much business. After the year they have just had?

Also…… the oxford vaccine does not work on the SA variant….. at all. The results from a new trial has just appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine.

So good luck on stopping that from coming to the U.K. New vaccine required for this…. And its the mass vaccination which is responsible for all of the variants appearing in the first place.

Basically, it is one gigantic cluster that needs to stop right now.
We need to go back to using our own immune systems which we should have done in the first place
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 03:58:41 PM »

What is pubs?

:pd:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 04:13:52 PM »

The landlords wouldn’t dare as it would cost them too much business. After the year they have just had?

Also…… the oxford vaccine does not work on the SA variant….. at all. The results from a new trial has just appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine.

So good luck on stopping that from coming to the U.K. New vaccine required for this…. And its the mass vaccination which is responsible for all of the variants appearing in the first place.

We need to go back to using our own immune systems which we should have done in the first place
:beer:
It’s only a little prick. You won’t feel a thing
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 04:16:02 PM »

Boreme are having a right knicker wetting spaz out over this.

All Boris's fault of course  :nige:
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 04:21:22 PM »

You are a lying fucking toe-rag cunt that knows fuck all

Once again your fake news has been uncovered

Here is the real summary data from your source document (which you didn't even bother to read)

Check your facts so as not to appear a complete  :wanker:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2021, 04:41:26 PM »

You tell him quintzy
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2021, 04:43:45 PM »

:nige: :alastair:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2021, 11:21:58 PM »

"It’s all in the name, “Public House” ....we are not here to police people’s health. I dare say pubs aren’t that great for your health full stop, so if your bothered stay home and let the rest of us crack on with living life."

That sums it up. Same with these vaccinated twats who reckon unvaccinated people shouldn’t be allowed in football grounds. If you’re that frightened by the minuscule chance of dying after sitting near me then I suggest  you don’t even bother getting out of bed in a morning 
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2021, 12:38:46 AM »

That sums it up. Same with these vaccinated twats who reckon unvaccinated people shouldn’t be allowed in football grounds. If you’re that frightened by the minuscule chance of dying after sitting near me then I suggest  you don’t even bother getting out of bed in a morning 

It might be a miniscule chance of you dying if you are 14 (which I suspect) but older folks don't have the same chance, which makes you a selfish (and possibly envious of the vaccinated) cunt

TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2021, 03:45:12 AM »

Anybody that is willing to take an injection of medicine that hasn't been fully tested, just so they can goto the pub needs their head testing.

If they said the vaccine could only be administered by ramming it up your anus on a strip of splintered wood, people would be in line cheeks spread.  Just for a pint with mostly a bunch of cunts.

All joking aside. How many people do you think would actually get it, if we hadn't been locked down for a year? 

Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2021, 09:11:08 AM »

It might be a miniscule chance of you dying if you are 14 (which I suspect) but older folks don't have the same chance, which makes you a selfish (and possibly envious of the vaccinated) cunt

54 next week. Just not been brainwashed by the fear propagators
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2021, 11:03:07 AM »

50-59 year olds 99.94% chance of not dying from Covid.

I wonder if you can get a jab for lightening strikes or shark attack. Life is to some degree a bit risky, that's fine, that's life. Or at least it used to be.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2021, 11:07:27 AM »

Pull your big boy pants on and accept the fact that covid is now a limited risk disease due to the old and vulnerable are vaccinated.

Fucking joke all this certification shit.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2021, 11:18:12 AM »

There's a large percentage of the population who I really think are now suffering from some sort of PTSD, scare of everything and everyone. 

Seen this yesterday, if they really asked a proper cross section of people then it is truly depressing  lost

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2021, 11:21:18 AM »

There's others are scared of the vaccine   

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2021, 11:27:51 AM »

(there're)

Not having the vaccine and relying on your own body to defeat a virus = Scared

Clamouring for a jab to protect you (or not) against a minuscule risk = Responsible and brave

2021, the year irony hit the bigtime.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2021, 12:20:19 PM »

(there're)

Clamouring for a jab to protect you (or not) against a minuscule risk = Responsible and brave

Ahhhh tells yer what, there's some fucking biting going on in here recently 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2021, 12:27:33 PM »

Tez has to vent about it somewhere. He’s not allowed to at home  monkey

Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2021, 12:38:20 PM »

Ahhhh tells yer what, there's some fucking biting going on in here recently 

Lockdown stir crazy !! Think we can all agree it's the pits  monkey monkey monkey
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2021, 01:13:28 PM »

Our Teutonic Queen has declared it unpatriotic not to have a vaccine. So it must be right or she has shares in AZ?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2021, 02:04:57 PM »

Our Teutonic Queen has declared it unpatriotic not to have a vaccine. So it must be right or she has shares in AZ?

Does she live on Dixon’s Bank?
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2021, 02:38:32 PM »

It's okay now, she's like a fucking zombie.
 :like:

towz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2021, 03:18:53 PM »

(there're)

I wish people would learn the fucking meaning of irony, expected better from St Tiggywink's alumni like you Tozza
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2021, 03:20:16 PM »

It's okay now, she's like a fucking zombie.
 :like:

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2021, 04:15:07 PM »

(there're)

I wish people would learn the fucking meaning of irony, expected better from St Tiggywink's alumni like you Tozza

Describing the thing which is in fact not being scared as scared, is irony.
Implying it is braver to do something which is less brave, is also irony.

Back to school Towz.

towz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2021, 04:42:21 PM »

Incorrect. If you had made the following statements;

"Relying on your own body to defeat the vaccine, how cowardly"

"Clamouring for a jab to protect you (or not) against a minuscule risk, how responsible and brave"

Those sentences would have demonstrated the use of irony

What you have done is use non-sequitur statements to illustrate a perceived fallacy, this is not irony
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2021, 05:32:10 PM »

You're quite wrong.

My implication is that the irony lies in something which is not "cowardly" being described as "cowardly" by someone else, not in my statement.
Whilst they will not have intended the irony, and they believe their statements to be true and therefore would refute that it is ironic, as I believe the truth to be the opposite then should you agree with me, it is by definition ironic (the stated meaning being the opposite of what is actually meant). It's an oft used comedic theme to apply an ironic interpretation of something not originally intended to be ironic.
Given the lengths you have to go to explain it though, I shall probably avoid it again on CoB.

Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2021, 05:41:31 PM »

Now, now, Tel. It's not CoB's err.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2021, 06:11:58 PM »

I almost feel sorry for him.

Quivering in case the wife bats him again and quaking at the thought of a tiny needle.

Between all that he barely has time to punch himself in the face or wank on a crumpet to reminisce about tea with the other fags at St Tigs.

Poor fat old bastard.

:alastair:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2021, 07:26:02 PM »

I almost feel sorry for him.

Quivering in case the wife bats him again and quaking at the thought of a tiny needle.

Between all that he barely has time to punch himself in the face or wank on a crumpet to reminisce about tea with the other fags at St Tigs.

Poor fat old bastard.

:alastair:

Errrrrrrrr  klins klins  :nige:
Alberto Bongaloid

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2021, 11:17:36 AM »

Here is the real summary data from your source document (which you didn't even bother to read)

CONCLUSIONS
A two-dose regimen of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine did not show protection against mild-to-moderate Covid-19 due to the B.1.351 variant.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2102214
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2021, 11:24:14 AM »

CONCLUSIONS
A two-dose regimen of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine did not show protection against mild-to-moderate Covid-19 due to the B.1.351 variant.

Fucking hell - 3 days later

Are you just a slow reader?

Still got it wrong....

klins
Alberto Bongaloid

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2021, 10:25:08 PM »

CONCLUSIONS

Still got it wrong....

klins

We will see in a few years time when your trial has finished….. not that they can ever finish it now that they’ve destroyed the control group. Have fun
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2021, 11:44:03 PM »

CONCLUSIONS

Still got it wrong....

klins

We will see in a few years time when your trial has finished….. not that they can ever finish it now that they’ve destroyed the control group. Have fun

I will - watching you (and your dozy new friend) licking the window of the pub from outside!

:beer: :beer:

BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2021, 06:46:05 AM »

All done last Friday at the Riverside.

No after affects at all looking forward to the 2nd jab and getting back to the pubs and on Holiday.  :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length