Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2021, 01:28:33 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why are lefties triggared so easy?  (Read 1997 times)
T_Bone

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2021, 03:28:57 PM »

Just joined Tommy Robinson exposed and on facebook and been banned already  :nige:

All I said was you'd think people slating someone for exposing grooming gangs is maybe in favour of them 

Touched a raw nerve I reckon 
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 03:50:56 PM »

Not exclusive to lefties 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 04:00:07 PM »

I can only imagine your disappointment after joining “Tommy Robinson Exposed”  :nige:

Maybe he’s got an OnlyFans you found join?  :pd:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 04:27:54 PM »

I can only imagine your disappointment after joining “Tommy Robinson Exposed”  :nige:

Maybe he’s got an OnlyFans you found join?  :pd:

Oh I knew what I was signing up for  :like:

Just didn't think I'd be banned after a day  mick

Especially when they go onnl about gammons been triggared  lost

The lefty cunts don't like it up them 
Mickgaz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 08:42:33 PM »

Lefties are all thick cunts bang the the equality drum thinking they are being inclusive and diverse with out realising they are being played  :nige: :nige: :nige:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 08:44:45 PM »

What’s a lefty
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 09:16:06 PM »

What’s a lefty

Ned Flanders.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 09:47:03 PM »

What’s a lefty
Jeremy Corbyn types, well meaning  but have no idea how the world works and patronises the working class. (When they are not calling them racists.👍)

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 12:15:05 AM »

You go for it T Bone lad.
If it makes it twitch then ride dat bitch.

Just don't forget to keep sending your hard earned to someone with veneers, stone Island jackets and a yeo habit you could never afford.
He's a nice lad after all.
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2021, 01:40:02 AM »

You go for it T Bone lad.
If it makes it twitch then ride dat bitch.

Just don't forget to keep sending your hard earned to someone with veneers, stone Island jackets and a yeo habit you could never afford.
He's a nice lad after all.

Just carry on with the other sheep believing what the media tell you  lost

I actually feel sorry for you   :unlike:

Somone been silenced for exposing grooming gangs should of been the wake up call the country needed but instead like sheep you all just said of course Tommy done wrong and is somehow the bad guy  souey
38red

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2021, 02:42:01 AM »

Tommy comes a lot closer to getting these grooming gangs acquitted than their defence teams. The police have brought them to trial at great cost to the public purse then Tommy comes mincing along in his size 4s and very nearly fucks everything up. You'd be forgiven for thinking he wants them to get off.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2021, 03:18:57 AM »

Tommy comes a lot closer to getting these grooming gangs acquitted than their defence teams. The police have brought them to trial at great cost to the public purse then Tommy comes mincing along in his size 4s and very nearly fucks everything up. You'd be forgiven for thinking he wants them to get off.
The police and others in the establishment ignored and turned a blind eye to these vermin for nearly two decades. And then they decide to shoot the messengers, the Labour MP who was removed from the front bench for speaking out, the social worker who was sacked from her job and the political jailing of Tommy Johnson dressed up as contempt of court.
Did you see that 14 of the flying pickets jailed in the 70’s as part of the Shrewsbury 24 had their jail sentences overturned,that’s how the establishment works.
Anyone on here who thinks Tommy Johnson is the problem is an idiot (he doesn’t help things but he started out  because of what he saw happening in his home town) Maajid  Narwaz on LBC is very informed, you can see some of his broadcasts on youtube.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2021, 06:48:40 AM »

The police and others in the establishment ignored and turned a blind eye to these vermin for nearly two decades. And then they decide to shoot the messengers, the Labour MP who was removed from the front bench for speaking out, the social worker who was sacked from her job and the political jailing of Tommy Johnson dressed up as contempt of court.
Did you see that 14 of the flying pickets jailed in the 70’s as part of the Shrewsbury 24 had their jail sentences overturned,that’s how the establishment works.
Anyone on here who thinks Tommy Johnson is the problem is an idiot (he doesn’t help things but he started out  because of what he saw happening in his home town) Maajid  Narwaz on LBC is very informed, you can see some of his broadcasts on youtube.

So.... yeah.... why are lefties triggered so easily

:basil:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2021, 07:28:23 AM »

Because they think they have the moral high ground and are outraged by anything that deviates from their narrow hypocritical agenda.

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2021, 07:29:11 AM »

You tell us, you’re one of them

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2021, 08:33:43 AM »

Leftists in the 70/80s were largely council estate reared. Had to scrap, duck, dive and the brighter ones recognised the need to work hard to get rewards. It wasn't perfect given the corruption and self serving going on in trade unions. Those selling social worker on the streets of Middlesbrough are now chasing the money.  

Nowadays leftists are generally middle-class hypocrites. Few have experienced hardships and detest the working classes - they consider them thick, racist and expendable, to the point they'll sacrifice vulnerable white girls on the altar of their ideology. When their argument is lost or are exposed they lash out claiming racist or ignorance, desperately claiming the intellectual and moral high ground when one does not exist. It's policies stem from middle class suburbs of North London which they think can be applied successfully across the UK.    

« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:35:20 AM by Wee_Willie » Logged
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2021, 08:38:06 AM »

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2021, 09:10:36 AM »

Laughed out  :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf:. The right boys have been left to their own devices on this thread and are heading toward a China Syndrome all on their own  :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige:
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2021, 09:28:33 AM »

Answered.... see explanation above as to why  BLM
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2021, 11:50:36 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/101393517922366/posts/547588543302859/
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2021, 01:54:23 PM »

What’s a lefty
What's triggared?
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2021, 04:47:59 PM »

Laughed out  :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf:. The right boys have been left to their own devices on this thread and are heading toward a China Syndrome all on their own  :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige:
My response was to 38reds post, nothing to do with politics left or right.. unfortunately people like you cannot distinguish beyond your own narrative. people like you conflate justified outrage with racism, tell that to the victims.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2021, 04:53:31 PM »

You're not seeing the irony of the right wing outrage posts in response to the thread title, are you?

Crack on lads

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2021, 05:05:53 PM »

You're not seeing the irony of the right wing outrage posts in response to the thread title, are you?

Crack on lads
Well as someone who is neither left nor right wing  I would say it's the left who are always outraged, a few posts on here doesnt change that.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2021, 05:07:08 PM »

monkey :basil:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2021, 05:17:41 PM »

monkey :basil:
Another insightful post , you're spoiling us today, have three smiles.😃😃😃

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2021, 08:31:04 PM »

Must say I've never reported any other poster over content ...
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2021, 08:31:51 PM »

It’s great, you should try it 

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2021, 08:35:55 PM »

Hence the trigger point being made :like:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2021, 08:35:58 PM »

I’ve seen a few people “report posts to a moderator” some are on this thread charles
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2021, 08:39:03 PM »

Hence the trigger point being made :like:

Triggar*

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2021, 08:45:56 PM »

I did. 

When someone posted a beheading or something - it was fucking manky.

:pope2:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2021, 08:48:42 PM »

I think that was the poster who definitely definitely wasn’t Lenin

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2021, 08:56:42 PM »

Yeah, but he was a good lad
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2021, 08:59:14 PM »

I wonder if Rick ever managed to get hold of Lenin and Crocket so he could invite them to join REDRAW tell them about a former poster who was seriously ill

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2021, 09:19:11 PM »

I wonder if Rick ever managed to get hold of Lenin and Crocket so he could invite them to join REDRAW tell them about a former poster who was seriously ill

:alf: Fucking hell  souey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length