Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 15, 2021, 06:30:08 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shemima Begum  (Read 1484 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2021, 09:20:07 AM »

Court ruling today.  klins klins klins

An an ex Labour Party member I can say I’d leave her to rot. She made her bed
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 09:25:06 AM »

I CAN SEE SOME BANNINGS ON BOREME TODAY DEPENDING ON THE OUTCOME  mcl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 09:27:00 AM »

I CAN SEE SOME BANNINGS ON BOREME TODAY DEPENDING ON THE OUTCOME  mcl

:nige:

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard:
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 09:27:40 AM »

I can see some wind ups too 

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 09:28:48 AM »

I can see some wind ups too 

Mine isn’t one of them. She can go to hell
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 10:05:58 AM »

Will open up a can of worms at our expense if ruling overturned...and all the other terrorists will appeal. One 9f em will commit terrorism for sure
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 10:31:58 AM »

If she is, as I understand British born and raised then she should still be a British subject but we should do fuck all to help her and if she does come back at some point see should be banged up for supporting terrorism.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 10:55:08 AM »

She's lost.  I'm happy enough with that, got to be down to the government in the end I guess and if the courts agree all good.
Teamboro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2021, 11:27:20 AM »

St last the court not giving in to the do gooders :pope2:
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2021, 11:29:48 AM »

Victory for the people!!!
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2021, 11:29:57 AM »

The right message on this holy day.

There'll be some taking the knee for her who also need to be shown the door.

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2021, 11:35:42 AM »

Crime committed in Syria - should be punished under Syrian Law. Simple really.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2021, 11:42:26 AM »

GREAT NEWS  :mido:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2021, 11:45:05 AM »

Crime committed in Syria - should be punished under Syrian Law. Simple really.
Brought shame on her family*, isn’t raped, murdered,  stuffed  in a suitcase and left in a lay-by . the punishment for Muslim girls, at least in this country.
*like they didn’t know what she was planning.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2021, 11:47:37 AM »

CORCAIGH THE CUNT ON BOREME NOT HAPPY WITH THE DECISION
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2021, 11:55:57 AM »

Lindsay Sandiford (fat bitch smuggling drugs into Indonesia from Redcar at one point) committed a crime there and will hopefully be dealt with under Indonesian Law. 
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2021, 12:45:49 PM »

I'm expecting the BBC to offer her a celebrity slot on Come Bake With Me and a residency on Women's Hour.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2021, 12:50:03 PM »

A few fucking him off, Coluka standing his ground, how long before captain cook pulls the thread.😀😀

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2021, 12:55:34 PM »

A good day for the shit stirrers 
Uncle Marbles

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2021, 12:58:22 PM »

I bet she wishes , that instead of buggering off to Syria at 15, she had gone to her local park in London and stabbed someone to death. She would have been reformed, fed, educated and let back into society within 10 years. She will no doubt now  spend the rest of her short  life in a refugee camp eating rice. She was a 15 year old stupid young kid ffs, who had her daft head swayed by radicals with the promise of marrying a hero warrior. Got married off, and 3 of her kids all died before she was 20. Her daily regime was to see people beheaded  friends and foe blown to bits, Kurdish women raped  and gays chucked off buildings. What a head fuck that lot must be.
Meanwhile, 100s of ex ISIS actual fighters enter this country illegally on dinghis with no checks, and get put up in 4 star hotels and treated like royalty
This daft bitch, should be brought back to this country, had her fat arse kicked, made to do the walk of shame down Lamberh high st and made to speak to youths about the dangers of radicalisation
Also, I am certainly no lefty woke twat, just see this from another angle
 No doubt I will get it with both barrels from most on here

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:28:48 PM by Uncle Marbles » Logged
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2021, 01:04:35 PM »

nice one
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2021, 01:07:36 PM »

Who ?
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2021, 01:14:10 PM »

A few fucking him off, Coluka standing his ground, how long before captain cook pulls the thread.😀😀
FUCKING GREAT INNIT  :nige:
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2021, 01:28:06 PM »

FUCKING GREAT INNIT  :nige:

CORCAIGH THE CUNT is always anti-British and anti-government - his views are never balanced and therefore mean nothing to me.

Begum knew exactly what she was doing and still doesn't regret or apologize for it.  She is a traitor - let her rot and die outside the UK.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2021, 01:36:35 PM »

I bet she wishes , that instead of buggering off to Syria at 15, she had gone to her local park in London and stabbed someone to death. She would have been reformed, fed, educated and let back into society within 10 years. She will no doubt now  spend the rest of her short  life in a refugee camp eating rice. She was a 15 year old stupid young kid ffs, who had her daft head swayed by radicals with the promise of marrying a hero warrior. Got married off, and 3 of her kids all died before she was 20. Her daily regime was to see people beheaded  friends and foe blown to bits, Kurdish women raped  and gays chucked off buildings. What a head fuck that lot must be.
Meanwhile, 100s of ex ISIS actual fighters enter this country illegally on dinghis with no checks, and get put up in 4 star hotels and treated like royalty
This daft bitch, should be brought back to this country, had her fat arse kicked, made to do the walk of shame down Lamberh high st and made to speak to youths about the dangers of radicalisation

She Wasn’t groomed she sought it out, and whilst I take your point about the illegals, she is a known isis activist and should be treat like a terrorist. I firmly believe her parents knew and approved of her activities.

barwickred

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2021, 01:50:53 PM »

I agree with you regarding her age at the time. My issue is I don’t believe that her family or wider community had no knowledge of what she was doing. I think they’re all complicit and know more than they’re letting on.

Theres always some fucker trying to win the internet.
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2021, 04:10:46 PM »

Faith in the courts restored.  Why do some people want to bring her back and face justice. Whatever she has done cannot be proven, so nothing would stand up in court.  Let her rot overseas and see how many of her islamic countries will want to help her....none hopefully. Her old man was a wrong un attending islamist protests and the apple don't fall too far from the tree
Mickgaz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2021, 06:18:56 PM »

Faith in the courts restored.  Why do some people want to bring her back and face justice. Whatever she has done cannot be proven, so nothing would stand up in court.  Let her rot overseas and see how many of her islamic countries will want to help her....none hopefully. Her old man was a wrong un attending islamist protests and the apple don't fall too far from the tree
Talking of apples I bet she could eat one through a letterbox 
MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2021, 06:37:51 PM »

<Corcaigh the cat: Or the way her community are treat here perhaps?
Sad that we as a nation are on the decline where civilisation is concerned. We're losing respect across the globe.>

I'm lost for words that he truly believes that the UK treats communities in a poor way, and we are losing respect across the globe. We bend over backwards to help all communities and last year, Britain spent 15 billion pounds on foreign aid. I really question what goes on in the heads of these FMTTM lefties.
Uncle Marbles

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2021, 06:40:23 PM »

She is looking not too bad nowadays....I would

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14169056/shamima-begum-loses-court-jihadi-bride/

Bud Wiser

Bausor & Gill OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2021, 06:43:26 PM »

She's obviosuly trying to 'westernise' herself to tug at the heartstrings of the desperate & dateless.

No offence.  mcl

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2021, 06:51:48 PM »

<Corcaigh the cat: Or the way her community are treat here perhaps?
Sad that we as a nation are on the decline where civilisation is concerned. We're losing respect across the globe.>

I'm lost for words that he truly believes that the UK treats communities in a poor way, and we are losing respect across the globe. We bend over backwards to help all communities and last year, Britain spent 15 billion pounds on foreign aid. I really question what goes on in the heads of these FMTTM lefties.

He's a fucking idiot with an anti-British axe to grind.

Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2021, 08:31:00 PM »

Trying like hell to justify  her action OTR ......not all , just the usual suspects who hate this country CTC Jam etc

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2021, 08:34:40 PM »

Trying like hell to justify  her action OTR ......not all , just the usual suspects who hate this country CTC Jam etc

Seems that way doesn't it. Anti British, and all that it encompasses being British. Why don't they move away as they clearly are in the minority. Move to the Middle East, embrace other cultures, and hand in the UK passport on the way out.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2021, 09:19:51 PM »

Noticed that ... where’s Johnny when you need him 
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2021, 09:28:38 PM »

Wanking in his Mam's back bedroom as per usual.

:alastair:

MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2021, 09:30:59 PM »

Western clothes, western fashion. Some may say was a young 15 year old duped into joining a band of brothers against the Western oppression of the Islamic brotherhood. When I was 15, I was too busy wanking in a sock to channel 4 French movies.
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2021, 09:56:56 PM »

Western clothes, western fashion. Some may say was a young 15 year old duped into joining a band of brothers against the Western oppression of the Islamic brotherhood. When I was 15, I was too busy wanking in a sock to channel 4 French movies.

I also have a sock fetish
MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2021, 10:01:45 PM »

FMTTM Boro thread on this Shemima subject is atrocious. I cant see that thread being around in the morning. Imagine a Mother of one of the many teenage girls who lost her lives in Manchester reading that thread, its a disgrace, and they just cant grasp the severity of it all. Someone has posted its the same as Windrush...what fecking planet do they live on.
TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2021, 10:10:58 PM »

Even Johnny wouldn't. She walks like Max Wall FFS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5iGtnC06YU
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 03:26:44 PM by TMG501 » Logged
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2021, 10:24:49 PM »

Why are people fixated on her age at the time of leaving? She admitted last year, as an adult, that she’d do the same thing again. Her only regret is Isis eventually getting twatted.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2021, 10:35:23 PM »

Why are people fixated on her age at the time of leaving? She admitted last year, as an adult, that she’d do the same thing again. Her only regret is Isis eventually getting twatted.

Because they have to try and justify their hidden agenda. There is no justification. I'm sure we have all seen the last 5 years' videos, the atrocities that took place in the name of Sunni Islam, some of which will live with me forever. Never thought I would see such barbaric actions in my lifetime. Today was more than just stopping a UK citizen returning, it was a clear message, and if anyone cant grasp it, or understand why todays decision happened which I'm sure would have been consulted cross party also, then I have no words left to write. Justice was done today.
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2021, 11:13:43 PM »

They were quick to highlight threads on here ... !!!!

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2021, 11:24:13 PM »

They were quick to highlight threads on here ... !!!!

I wouldn't worry, plenty of 'thought' Police will shut that thread down. Anyway, we just need to make this place a better forum, have fun, say what ya want, without serious insult or hurt, and within reason. We all know the boundaries, we can still push the envelope to the edge.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2021, 12:17:33 AM »

Just like FMTTM, Jezza and Abbott would have her back in a heartbeat.

Crazy fucked up fuckers.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2021, 05:59:57 AM »

She needs throwing to the "pigs" like the rest of the terrorist bastards that are caught....... its a fucking disgrace how they milk fuck out of the legal system.... with appeal after appeal....and yet you get ex-soldiers living on the street :like:
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2021, 08:17:50 AM »

I’m actually surprised she’s still living, thought she would of either been gang banged to death or one of her own taken her out
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length