Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 08, 2021, 06:44:10 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Operation Bulldozer Phase One Is Completed  (Read 3746 times)
towz

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2021, 01:19:21 PM »

Over 4,000 accounts deleted, over a million posts deleted.

Haven't been on here enough lately. I seen all the drama on Twitter. Such a shame so much history has been lost because of shite like this.

Was always going to happen at some point. It was getting very racist and very toxic on here
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2021, 01:41:25 PM »

Might start posting more regularly again. Good job Steve :like:
I hope that bulldozer has a reverse gear. Haha

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Oldfield
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2021, 02:30:54 PM »

Haven't been on here enough lately. I seen all the drama on Twitter. Such a shame so much history has been lost because of shite like this.

Was always going to happen at some point. It was getting very racist and very toxic on here

Yes - the antisemitism is horrific.... you should be on the banned list along with Crocket etc.

I hope Cleveland Police who are monitoring this site have a word.

:like:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2021, 02:44:38 PM »

The board was open to all viewpoints, it's up to people to debate the rights and wrongs of them, all this banning  is detrimental to the spirit of the board unless it causes Steve personal legal problems.Its getting like fmttm on here.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
towz

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2021, 02:54:53 PM »

Yes - the antisemitism is horrific.... you should be on the banned list along with Crocket etc.

Oh jesus seriously, Oddfield still here ?   lost
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2021, 03:02:33 PM »

:alf: :alf: :alf: :alf:

I know. Some fucking bulldozer that turned out to be. Oi vey
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2021, 03:09:48 PM »

If he's broke no rules why not, debate or ignore. Plenty on here throw the racist accusations around based on posts they read, he's just posting his beliefs. People are always (mis) quoting Voltaire and then not living up to it.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2021, 03:43:45 PM »

Mazel tov  :beer:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2021, 04:36:18 PM »

What he said

:mido:

CoB scum
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2021, 04:56:39 PM »

What he said

One of many fine Jews 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2021, 04:59:05 PM »

Good set of lads the Jews  :like: :like:

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2021, 05:06:37 PM »

Good set of lads the Jews  :like: :like:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2021, 05:11:48 PM »

Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2021, 05:33:22 PM »

So you were the weasel who snitched then? I'm surprised I am surprised about that.

You need to either change your user name to your real name or change your email address to your regular one, not one set up specifically to troll this board. Do it by 8.00pm tonight or you're gone.
thicko

Seriously thick...

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2021, 05:45:30 PM »

Good set of lads the Jews  :like: :like:

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 12:25:16 AM by thicko » Logged
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2021, 05:48:27 PM »

So you were the weasel who snitched then? I'm surprised I am surprised about that.

You need to either change your user name to your real name or change your email address to your regular one, not one set up specifically to troll this board. Do it by 8.00pm tonight or you're gone.

Get the bulldozer out on the sneaky grasses  :like:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2021, 06:15:09 PM »

He has no control over fmttm.😄😄

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2021, 06:53:13 PM »

If he's broke no rules why not, debate or ignore. Plenty on here throw the racist accusations around based on posts they read, he's just posting his beliefs. People are always (mis) quoting Voltaire and then not living up to it.

FFS Coulby, he’s posted names, made peado accusations against ridsdale and other people he knows. He makes absolute bollocks up and has obviously got issues. You might make some valid points but not in this case
headset

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2021, 06:57:20 PM »

Well said we dont want any snouts on here....send em to Red Raw with the rest of the riff raff... :like:
barwickred

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2021, 07:01:55 PM »

Needed sorting like it was getting out of hand.

Theres always some fucker trying to win the internet.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2021, 07:05:28 PM »

FFS Coulby, he’s posted names, made peado accusations against ridsdale and other people he knows. He makes absolute bollocks up and has obviously got issues. You might make some valid points but not in this case
I said "if", I can't remember all the oddballs on here, but if he's made the cut under the new regime then he's entitled to stay.
Look at the TM, bringing old post's up to shit stir and forever posting pictures of people , some who don't post on here or left/ banned years ago. With some on here it's stones and glasshouses.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2021, 07:19:35 PM »

It was bloody ridiculous on here TM was bang out of order IMO, he couldn’t take criticism and targeted anyone who gave him any. My own thoughts, are only say on here what you would in person. There has been a clear out for whatever reasons, I thought Bernie was as guilty as liddle and both could’ve gone. Some of the others who got the boot because they had no self control and spouted shit almost incessantly. There is a difference between free speech and hate speech.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2021, 07:23:17 PM »

What he said

You learn something everyday...... i never knew cheryl Tweedy was a jew....she would get it mind you 
Billy Balfour

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2021, 07:28:58 PM »

The board was open to all viewpoints, it's up to people to debate the rights and wrongs of them, all this banning  is detrimental to the spirit of the board unless it causes Steve personal legal problems.Its getting like fmttm on here.
My shit stirring thread went? Don't know why 

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2021, 07:40:42 PM »

Who’s she?
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2021, 07:43:25 PM »

The fantastic specimen that is Rachel Riley is Jewish I think.
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2021, 07:54:32 PM »

Who’s she?

Natalie Portman.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2021, 07:54:54 PM »

:pope2: :pope2: :pope2:

headset

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2021, 07:56:03 PM »

Dear me... i thought it was Cheryl Tweedy.... lost
King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2021, 07:57:38 PM »

:pope2: :pope2: :pope2:

Is that Wonder Woman matty?

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2021, 07:59:09 PM »

Gal Godot  :like: :like:

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2021, 12:28:11 PM »

I see Steve has pulled the trigger on OddCunt the grass  :like: :like:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2021, 12:45:43 PM »

Being selective about who should post on here misses the point of this board, one poster's nemisis is another poster's fellow traveller.keep third parties out of any spats, don't post what you wouldn't say to their face and be careful how you articulate your views and that should be enough.

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2021, 12:49:26 PM »

Being selective about who should post on here misses the point of this board, one poster's nemisis is another poster's fellow traveller.keep third parties out of any spats, don't post what you wouldn't say to their face and be careful how you articulate your views and that should be enough.

Agree with this ... sick and tired of all the dick swinging and personal stuff.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2021, 12:51:10 PM »

Agreed. No need to bring personal stuff into any argument. Especially when hiding behind anonymity  :like:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2021, 12:52:14 PM »

Agree with this ... sick and tired of all the dick swinging and personal stuff.
Calling someone a cunt/wanker or telling them to get fucked is still an essential part of a cob debate/ argument.👍

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2021, 01:32:14 PM »

Yes, stop the swearing and you kill the board .
It’s already gone into ‘think first post second’ mode , which is no fun at all !
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2021, 04:36:20 PM »

Yes, stop the swearing and you kill the board .
It’s already gone into ‘think first post second’ mode , which is no fun at all !

You make a superb point you cuntflap.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2021, 05:25:11 PM »

Thanks cave dweller masturbating gimp  :like:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2021, 11:40:25 AM »

Bravo Steve, proper insidious cunt Oddfield
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2021, 12:21:11 PM »

The board was open to all whatever there posting style and opinions.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2021, 12:50:10 PM »

There has always been bannings  :pd:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2021, 01:33:00 PM »

What if he’d put your name on here Fred?
What about TM, is he welcome

“Spoon thing”
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2021, 01:57:06 PM »

“Spoon thing”
You miss the point of what I was saying, you don't have to like the content or the poster, but this is not an fmttm echo chamber where only the "right" sort of poster  and posts are welcome. TM is a sly cunt but it's up to Steve to decide if his posts are not acceptable.  If people don't like the board they have options.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2021, 02:11:19 PM »

So no one should ever be banned?

I thought you said something on a previous post about bringing 3rd parties into arguments? What about then?

BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2021, 02:54:36 PM »

Me too. Shes lovely though. 
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2021, 03:06:45 PM »

So no one should ever be banned?

I thought you said something on a previous post about bringing 3rd parties into arguments? What about then?

Read my posts again I can't bearded going over it, allowing posts is not an endorsement of them.

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2021, 10:36:21 PM »

Yeah, unlke that new board  :gaz:

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2021, 11:09:23 PM »

Yeah, unlke that new board  :gaz:

Don’t be like that. They are protecting the board from trolls. Oh yes.
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2021, 07:47:42 AM »

“Spoon thing”
You miss the point of what I was saying, you don't have to like the content or the poster, but this is not an fmttm echo chamber where only the "right" sort of poster  and posts are welcome. TM is a sly cunt but it's up to Steve to decide if his posts are not acceptable.  If people don't like the board they have options.

Oddfield regularly made paedo accusations and that should have been enough for him to be shown the door.

He also made many other false accusations and assumptions regarding various posters, most of which were so inaccurate people just laughed at him because it became daft. If he was genuinely stalking people and making up the malicious content then is that to be excused?

He’s more than entitled to his political opinions, he was critical of the Labour Party, and nobody was bothered about that.

So you’re right in what you are saying, you picked the wrong person to defend  charles
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length