Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 15, 2021, 05:43:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neil Warnock is a gammon.  (Read 620 times)
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2021, 10:49:16 PM »

Wonder if Rob will bring that upon at his next media conference, “ we have a question from the bloke dressed like captain cook neil.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 11:00:03 PM »

Wonder if Rob will bring that upon at his next media conference, “ we have a question from the bloke dressed like captain cook neil.

What's a gammon?
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 11:10:13 PM »

What's a gammon?

I always have to google the bugger
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 11:11:42 PM »

I don’t like it on a carvery, gravy and gammon is all wrong
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 11:13:44 PM »

Slow cooker in Coke 
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 11:17:24 PM »

What's a gammon?
Someone who voted for brexit according to the lefties on here like Matty and the fmttm crowd.😎

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 11:24:33 PM »

What's a gammon?
Someone who voted for brexit according to the lefties on here like Matty and the fmttm crowd.😎
I wasn't allowed to vote because at the time I'd been living out of the country too long. I'm a brexiteer btw  jc
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 11:26:35 PM by Jake past » Logged
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 11:35:10 PM »

What's a gammon?
I wasn't allowed to vote because at the time I'd been living out of the country too long. I'm a brexiteer btw  jc
It's for similar reasons why I want to tell all these WHO cunts to fuck right off.i know all the shit abou common good but if I was given a choice between my family and yours, I'll chose mine. If it's my country or yours it's mine. Get us as safe as we can then save the rest of the world
. If we weren't so lacks to start with we wouldn't be in this position in the first place
barwick b'stard

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 10:04:02 AM »

Warnock is a good man. More than can be said for the arseholes on fmttm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length