Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 27, 2021, 07:44:21 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wheres Bernie  (Read 2396 times)
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2021, 05:42:48 PM »

AWOL???
LeeTublin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 05:44:46 PM »

Hes on the new board. 
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 05:57:25 PM »

APPARENTLY LIDDS IS LAUGHING HIS CAP OFF OVER SOMETHING I HAVE MISSED!!! WHATS HAPPENED??
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 08:07:34 PM »

APPARENTLY LIDDS IS LAUGHING HIS CAP OFF OVER SOMETHING I HAVE MISSED!!! WHATS HAPPENED??

maybe he has found out where Bernie lives after hall........
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 08:09:16 PM »

I'm here.

Don't normally come on here evenings & weekends. Only during work time  mcl
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 09:22:09 PM »

I'm here.

I`ve heard you`re in a bit of bother mate!!! Not with Lidds, something on twitter about what you`ve said!!
headset

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 09:27:09 PM »

I'm here.

I`ve heard you`re in a bit of bother mate!!! Not with Lidds, something on twitter about what you`ve said!!

Fucking hell..its not going off on twitter as well is it....... souey

I'm out the fucking loop if it is......tell me more tammy lad....i thought it was COB shit... :like:
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 09:33:05 PM »

I'm here.

I'm out the fucking loop if it is......tell me more tammy lad....i thought it was COB shit... :like:

Keeping out of it gadge... some serious shit going on on twitter over a post on here apparently...OB involved
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 09:34:00 PM »

I'm here.

I'm not on twitter?

What's this about?
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2021, 09:37:45 PM »

I'm here.

I'm not on twitter?

What's this about?

It seems you are fella..infact its viral!!!!
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2021, 09:38:46 PM »

I'm here.

I'm not on twitter?

What's this about?

Link? or is this a wind up?

Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2021, 09:43:07 PM »

I'm here.

I'm not on twitter?

What's this about?

Link? or is this a wind up?

100% no wind up fella....dont know how to do links..
headset

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2021, 09:43:46 PM »

I'm here.

Keeping out of it gadge... some serious shit going on on twitter over a post on here apparently...OB involved

monkey....if its got anything to do with that Bruce thread.....i would be worried as well..... the is more than can worms that's opened up from what I've heard..... twitter just set it all off..... ITK... :like:
King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2021, 09:45:00 PM »

Not a wind up bernie.

Yourself and others that posted on your thread have caused a bit of a shitstorm.

King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2021, 09:52:35 PM »

If u've blcked your messages tammy!! ....u will never find out u....daft cunt

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 09:54:46 PM »

I'm here.

I'm not on twitter?

What's this about?

That attention-seeking Yusuf bellend had an meltdown on Twitter over that thread you posted asking if he got the Boro interview job because of tokenism.
Then dozens of weirdos on there kept shrieking about how disgusting it was and Yusuf started crying about there needing to be consequences.
It was all rather hysterical.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2021, 09:58:22 PM »

How on earth did it get on Twitter? Never been on it so honestly donít know how it works, I just know it seems to hit the headlines a lot
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 09:59:27 PM »

Bernie has done nothing illegal, but in this day and age of hysteria a little ill thought out.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2021, 09:59:36 PM »

How on earth did it get on Twitter? Never been on it so honestly donít know how it works, I just know it seems to hit the headlines a lot

Yusuf linked the thread on a Twitter post.
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2021, 10:03:57 PM »

I'm here.

I'm not on twitter?

What's this about?

That attention-seeking Yusuf bellend had an meltdown on Twitter over that thread you posted asking if he got the Boro interview job because of tokenism.
Then dozens of weirdos on there kept shrieking about how disgusting it was and Yusuf started crying about there needing to be consequences.
It was all rather hysterical.

Bernie didn't say anything racist simply asking a question, a lot of messages were deleted though
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2021, 10:06:23 PM »

Does that mean he comes on here, or someone knows him. Mental either way. Thereís enough warnings out there to watch what youíre posting on line. I mean Iím worried about calling coulby a thick twat anymore monkey
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2021, 10:10:15 PM »

Does that mean he comes on here, or someone knows him. Mental either way. Thereís enough warnings out there to watch what youíre posting on line. I mean Iím worried about calling coulby a thick twat anymore monkey

Judging from some of his responses on the Twitter thread, it would appear he regularly reads this board as he was upset about things wrote regarding him previously.
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2021, 10:13:19 PM »

Think he gets involved in all 3 boards, some of the comments were a bit shit. He's a boro fan at the end of the day and a hell of a better fan than most of those slating him. Probably a saving grace for COB that sockets, bobup and lidds weren't here to comment on it.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2021, 10:13:45 PM »

Judging from some of his responses on the Twitter thread, it would appear he regularly reads this board as he was upset about things wrote regarding him previously.
Robbsoís a thick twat, explain you mean yussef not me on Twitter.👀😎

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2021, 10:14:04 PM »

Fucking Hell, it just goes to show how easy it is to fuck up up on line. Iím not even sure who he is.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2021, 10:20:11 PM »

What percentage of the uk population are racist, do you think? From Johnson and Prince Phillip and downwards. My serious view is lots of people are racist among peers, as though itís a badge they need. In the day the same people work with people of all races without any problem.

Maybe only 10% are real racist arseholes
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2021, 10:20:15 PM »

Think he gets involved in all 3 boards, some of the comments were a bit shit. He's a boro fan at the end of the day and a hell of a better fan than most of those slating him. Probably a saving grace for COB that sockets, bobup and lidds weren't here to comment on it.

shit did you see the state that bruce thread.... this is not about bernies thread this is about cob and that bruce thread......if i was a betting man.i reckon this will go right off ....  :like:

It's gone. It should be made public. There is no room for racism at all or homophobia.
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2021, 10:22:05 PM »

What percentage of the uk population are racist, do you think? From Johnson and Prince Phillip and downwards. My serious view is lots of people are racist among peers, as though itís a badge they need. In the day the same people word with people of all races without any problem.

On that bruce thread there were loads but most of the have been given the chop and rightly so. If I was Rik and lidds I would be worried. It was almost a badge of honour for them to get on it.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2021, 10:22:28 PM »

shit did you see the state that bruce thread.... this is not about bernies thread this is about cob and that bruce thread......if i was a betting man.i reckon this will go right off ....  :like:

Yeah, I'm sure there'll be an armed response police unit turning up any day now at the hosting site and smashing all the servers because someone posted a joke about gypsies.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2021, 10:23:46 PM »

What percentage of the uk population are racist, do you think? From Johnson and Prince Phillip and downwards. My serious view is lots of people are racist among peers, as though itís a badge they need. In the day the same people work with people of all races without any problem.

I think our generation are the worst, younguns tend to integrate more. Mind, they also seem to get offended about fuck all.
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2021, 10:24:20 PM »

Maybe it needs to, even i have to stop getting involved in the racist homophobic shite. It ruined the board. I think some posters might be getting a knock if the Police can trace, and they can due to IP addresses.

Look at this shit

free photo host

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2021, 10:26:13 PM »

Block 21 didnít you post that earlier........?
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2021, 10:27:24 PM »

It's gone. It should be made public. There is no room for racism at all or homophobia.
You ok with sexism and mysogny then.
Bigotry and discrimination exists  among all races towards others. Middle East and Africa are prime examples.

MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2021, 10:28:47 PM »

Bigotry and discrimination exists  among all races towards others. Middle East and Africa are prime examples.

Yeah but dont ya get it, you LEGALLY cant say it here or anywhere
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2021, 10:28:57 PM »

Yeah somewhere, it's disgraceful language and behaviour
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2021, 10:32:29 PM »

Yeah somewhere, it's disgraceful language and behaviour

Your done mate, expect a job loss, hopefully your retired

What would I lose my job for? Never said anything racial or homophobic, I have always pushed back against it.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2021, 10:34:29 PM »

Are you PC Porkandandbean of The Yard?
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2021, 10:35:52 PM »

Iíve never made a secret of the fact one of our lads is gay. Took abuse on here for it, thereís loads of homophobia on here, Iím just grateful heís alive now and not 50 years ago when it was much worse. Heís dealt with verbal abuse all his adult life, he just laughs at them now. Still, he shouldnít have to.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2021, 10:37:32 PM »

Depends what you say, you can express an opinion , look at the Daily Mail.

Block21

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2021, 10:37:54 PM »

Iíve never made a secret of the fact one of our lads is gay. Took abuse on here for it, thereís loads of homophobia on here, Iím just grateful heís alive now and not 50 years ago when it was much worse. Heís dealt with verbal abuse all his adult life, he just laughs at them now. Still, he shouldnít have to.

It's never okay, one of my best mates is gay and has suffered some horrendous abuse
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2021, 10:39:14 PM »

I don't think anyone here has anything to worry about. There's a few who are banned who should remove themselves from the internet
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2021, 10:42:53 PM »

COB = Dickheads = FMTTM = Threats =  Police =  Go and enjoy ya Sunday dinner and stop behaving like fannies

You should be more concerned with the libel that gets posted about high profile public figures on your fmttm board.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2021, 10:46:31 PM »

COB = Dickheads = FMTTM = Threats =  Police =  Go and enjoy ya Sunday dinner and stop behaving like fannies
Doesnít make it illegal😂

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2021, 10:48:42 PM »

You should be more concerned with the libel that gets posted about high profile public figures on your fmttm board.

Oh do please fuck off with the libel, i tell ya the libel ive got, from childhood with Middlesbrough council from childhood abuse, and till the death of my Mother because the cunts wont let Care homes open up to children of elderly mothers. You lot want to get a fucking grip like x

More nonsensical shit.
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2021, 10:49:32 PM »

I was interviewed under caution this afternoon about the cute animal pictures I posted.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2021, 10:50:16 PM »

By a vet?
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2021, 10:51:33 PM »

By a vet?

No, he'd just joined.
Robbso

View Profile