Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 08, 2021, 06:25:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thank you RED ROAR  (Read 1626 times)
Block21

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2021, 05:30:37 PM »

But no thanks  :like: look after my mate Kenny he is one of the good ones  :like:
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 05:43:22 PM »

Whats this about block???
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 06:03:20 PM »

I will not be moving over the road, I will be staying loyal to COB, make it a better place with no racism  :ponce:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 06:09:27 PM by Block21 » Logged
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 06:11:01 PM »

I will not be moving over the road, I will be staying loyal to XOB, make it a better place with no racism  :ponce:
Why can't anybody do both, as has been said, I don't think it's mutually exclusive. I understand why the RR admin have taken a certain stance on some posters due to multiple accounts and trolling but I enjoy both for different reasons and I also don't agree with everything on either board cest la vie
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 06:14:46 PM »

I will not be moving over the road, I will be staying loyal to XOB, make it a better place with no racism  :ponce:
Why can't anybody do both, as has been said, I don't think it's mutually exclusive. I understand why the RR admin have taken a certain stance on some posters due to multiple accounts and trolling but I enjoy both for different reasons and I also don't agree with everything on either board cest la vie

Get what your saying but it doesn't help that the admin over there has one of the biggest trolls this place has ever seen 
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 06:40:28 PM »

Get what your saying but it doesn't help that the admin over there has one of the biggest trolls this place has ever seen  
I've been on here years mate, probably since about 2010/11. I've fell out with loads including lids and then found common ground.. I don't think most are here to stir the shit. I was guilty of trying to be a character when I first came on. I can't be arsed now. You live and learn  jc
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 06:42:49 PM by Jake past » Logged
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 07:32:14 PM »

Seriously, youíre going to have to narrow that down
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 07:44:45 PM »

I was talking about acko, blokes a fucking idiot
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 07:45:18 PM »

You're starting to sound extremely bitter now Bob. I didn't agree with your banning. You did little in my eyes but give it a rest fella  jc
headset

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2021, 07:50:04 PM »

I was talking about acko, blokes a fucking idiot

monkey

They must have blocked your entry....... mcl
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2021, 07:53:23 PM »

Nope, not that I know of. I don't want to be in an echo chamber of criminals like lidds  :ponce:
headset

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2021, 07:59:01 PM »

Nope, not that I know of. I don't want to be in an echo chamber of criminals like lidds  :ponce:

Lidds will survive providing his new surroundings do.....

He will look back and accept he took on more than he could chew when he took on Bernie. mick

every winner has to lose in the end..... :like:
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2021, 08:08:32 PM »

Nope, not that I know of. I don't want to be in an echo chamber of criminals like lidds  :ponce:

He will look back and accept he took on more than he could chew when he took on Bernie. mick

:like: mcl
TedBongo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2021, 08:16:03 PM »

I've said this before but for me COB is like a Zoo.

I'm quite happy to pop by most days to watch the animals scream and shout, jump up and down and throw shit at each other - and on odd occasion I'll climb over the fence and join in.

Now it seems the dominant male gorilla and prime exhibit has been moved onto pastures new.

Lidl as it is he, always reminded me of being our own Trump. Loud as in ALL CAPS SHOUTING, the ability to get away with casual threats, casual racism - conveniently disguised with cockney rhyming slang bollocks ('penny chews' etc) and general bullshit and because hey it's Lidl.

Not it appears both Lidl and Trump have had their comeuppance.

Now the zoo-like COB I can handle but if all new Red Roar is the new anything goes home for the RWNJ's from here then I'm nor sure I really want to be going there.

What I'm trying to say is I'd imagine Red Roar is something like the 'party' from this Peep Show scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TlwsjGB32c&t=24

Always offended never ashamed (29.05.85)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2021, 08:17:01 PM »

You're starting to sound extremely bitter now Bob. I didn't agree with your banning. You did little in my eyes but give it a rest fella  jc

Iíll do that. Iím really not bitter, why on earth would I be?
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 08:22:12 PM »

Agree with this, myself and bernie were a couple of lads that were probably too much for him. He's been seen off a few times in the last few years but it looks like bernie has had the final blow and destroyed him
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2021, 08:29:32 PM »

Donít flatter yourself....
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 08:30:43 PM »

I'm quite happy to pop by most days to watch the animals scream and shout, jump up and down and throw shit at each other - and on odd occasion I'll climb over the fence and join in.

Now it seems the dominant male gorilla and prime exhibit has been moved onto pastures new.

Lidl as it is he, always reminded me of being our own Trump. Loud as in ALL CAPS SHOUTING, the ability to get away with casual threats, casual racism - conveniently disguised with cockney rhyming slang bollocks ('penny chews' etc) and general bullshit and because hey it's Lidl.

Now the zoo-like COB I can handle but if all new Red Roar is the new anything goes home for the RWNJ's from here then I'm nor sure I really want to be going there.

What I'm trying to say is I'd imagine Red Roar is something like the 'party' from this Peep Show scene...

Exactly this.  

I took exception to his term 'penny chews' for obvious reasons, but, hey, thats ok, its just a bit of 'BANTER'  :wanker:.
Problem with this board is Admin is nowhere to be seen and never reigned Liddle in when he needed it.
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2021, 08:35:20 PM »

Exactly this.  

I took exception to his term 'penny chews' for obvious reasons, but, hey, thats ok, its just a bit of 'BANTER'  :wanker:.
Problem with this board is Admin is nowhere to be seen and never reigned Liddle in when he needed it.

Well the light was seen in the end and he was given the chop. We won't see him again.
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2021, 08:36:20 PM »

I have absolutely no idea. Maybe sometimes the written word doesn't quite come across in the way it was meant. Just reads like that
Billy Balfour

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2021, 08:39:25 PM »

It's actually quite mellow.
Lids has calmed right down, almost doesn't seem like the same bloke. It's OK over there tbh,  I'll check in on both boards, I've been on here since 2006 and browsed quite a while before when lots of old posters were on like flashheart? Was it? Oort cloud and the west ham lad. Most went to a new board for some reason, this place moved on, I'm sure it will again.
Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2021, 09:05:37 PM »

Lids has calmed right down, almost doesn't seem like the same bloke. It's OK over there tbh,  I'll check in on both boards, I've been on here since 2006 and browsed quite a while before when lots of old posters were on like flashheart? Was it? Oort cloud and the west ham lad. Most went to a new board for some reason, this place moved on, I'm sure it will again.

Flash was a good poster. There's bee a good few over the years that have left for their own reason

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2021, 09:57:54 PM »

Thatís right from my memory also. Iím sure it will also if admin ever, ever, get involved and both moderate and communicate with the board

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2021, 10:01:59 PM »

I have absolutely no idea. Maybe sometimes the written word doesn't quite come across in the way it was meant. Just reads like that

Yes, t probably does, and it wasnít meant. I did and I do wish them well, and I see now that itís not them causing the shitstorm. The timing was coincidental 
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2021, 10:03:59 PM »

Agree with this, myself and bernie were a couple of lads that were probably too much for him. He's been seen off a few times in the last few years but it looks like bernie has had the final blow and destroyed him

If he hadnít been banned he would still be here. Why do you feel the need to make public your refusal to join the new board,

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2021, 11:48:18 AM »

Has Bob been banned? If so what for?

Heís a bad bastard is that Bob.  charles

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2021, 11:49:22 AM »

If he hadnít been banned he would still be here. Why do you feel the need to make public your refusal to join the new board,

The deranged cunt needed banned

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2021, 11:54:04 AM »

I deserved it! I as so crazed I didnít know what  was saying.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2021, 11:54:18 AM »

As did the trolls who posted on here for no other reason than to argue with him. As long as this board is infested with a troll and multi account users itíll always have shit periods. Hopefully Steve sees sense and gets more moderators to clamp down on the crap.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2021, 11:54:46 AM »

Haha, so what did you say?

Block21

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2021, 11:56:03 AM »

As did the trolls who posted on here for no other reason than to argue with him. As long as this board is infested with a troll and multi account users itíll always have shit periods. Hopefully Steve sees sense and gets more moderators to clamp down on the crap.

How many moderate on here?
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2021, 12:07:08 PM »

Currently none. Should be Steve and Ben, if theyíre too busy they should get help from the regular posters. All in my opinion of course.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2021, 12:12:33 PM »

I was in the new place and the strong selling line is that cob was ruined by trolls. I posted that I couldnít see how Lidds was not the chief one.

I posted the same on here. After some hours or a day, I went to look to see how they had taken to someone actual stating the obvious. The screen said ĎYou are banned from this message boardí

Redden has been on here, as moderator of Liddsínew board to say that it was actually because I spoke of the board outside the board, like itís some kind of Spanish secret society.

Oh! Also I used Rickís real name, because it was a secret, and nobody knew Rik was called Rik

Given most peopleís views on machine gun banning sat fmttm (I donít give a bugger about that, either) I thought my banning was the perfect definition of irony, and Iíve been laughing ever since

Thatís it. Called Lidds part of the trouble.

Mad, I am
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2021, 12:32:10 PM »

I was in the new place and the strong selling line is that cob was ruined by trolls. I posted that I couldnít see how Lidds was not the chief one.

I posted the same on here. After some hours or a day, I went to look to see how they had taken to someone actual stating the obvious. The screen said ĎYou are banned from this message boardí

Redden has been on here, as moderator of Liddsínew board to say that it was actually because I spoke of the board outside the board, like itís some kind of Spanish secret society.

Oh! Also I used Rickís real name, because it was a secret, and nobody knew Rik was called Rik

Given most peopleís views on machine gun banning sat fmttm (I donít give a bugger about that, either) I thought my banning was the perfect definition of irony, and Iíve been laughing ever since

Mad, I am

Itís a much better place without you
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2021, 12:32:28 PM »

Currently none. Should be Steve and Ben, if theyíre too busy they should get help from the regular posters. All in my opinion of course.

It's not like they would need a huge remit either.  Just keep an eye out for generally unacceptable content, remove that content and report it upstairs so the owners can take further action if they see fit.  

CoB scum
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2021, 12:36:19 PM »

Mad, I am

He doesn't go by Rick though? He's either rich or Joe Black  :ponce:

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2021, 01:36:48 PM »

Mad, I am

Itís a much better place without you

Everywhere is  :gaz: :gaz:
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2021, 01:46:17 PM »

It's not like they would need a huge remit either.  Just keep an eye out for generally unacceptable content, remove that content and report it upstairs so the owners can take further action if they see fit.  
True.

I offered several times when I posted regularly. Itís not something I wanted to do but was happy to help the board to be a better place if they needed support.

Like you said, itís easy to spot and delete offensive comments.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2021, 01:46:47 PM »

Mad, I am
:like:

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2021, 01:47:22 PM »

*the thumbs up was for your reply not your ban.*

Block21

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2021, 02:32:19 PM »

I'm sure anyone would be up for helping them out should they need/want it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length