Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 15, 2021, 05:30:36 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Prince Harry’s balls  (Read 1517 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2021, 07:12:25 PM »

Now safely in Meg’s handbag

Strangely, though I’m no royalist, I do find it sad for the lad. Giving up his military stuff must be absolutely heartbreaking. She must know that, but still did this. It’s also sad for his fraternal relationship.

He’ll regret this.

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 07:15:24 PM »

He so pathetic. The shrew he married has schemed and manipulated the whole thing. She has basically emasculated the dumb prat.
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 07:15:50 PM »

End up divorced one day.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 07:21:53 PM »

Can’t stand the woman.

She literally came over here and started asking around amongst Z lister WAG types to find her a “rich English man”. She soon binned them off when she got a sniff of royalty like

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 07:38:16 PM »

Some of us sussed her a long time ago ...
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 07:38:32 PM »

In other news....Prince William is reported to be furious,apparently it was his idea to fuck the Firm off but,that little cunt

got in first (his words,not mine).

And so.......a lifetime opening supermarkets or......spend the rest of yer life in Santa Barbara,doing copious amounts........

HARRY 1 v 0 KING BILLY.            🤔x

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 07:45:21 PM »

In other news....Prince William is reported to be furious,apparently it was his idea to fuck the Firm off but,that little cunt

got in first (his words,not mine).

And so.......a lifetime opening supermarkets or......spend the rest of yer life in Santa Barbara,doing copious amounts........

HARRY 1 v 0 KING BILLY.            🤔x

You think? You know there’s more to life than that shit. All but banned from your home country and your family by your loving wife? He’s a fucking laughing stock in my eyes (and that must hurt him, obviously)
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 07:49:56 PM »

Use to love harry but lost a lot of respect for him since he got with that American bint  :unlike:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 09:20:39 PM »

I said five years, she'll fuck him off when she's got enough scratch and his name stops carrying any advantage..

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
plazmuh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 09:24:03 PM »

In the Real World

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/feb/19/matt-hancock-acted-unlawfully-failing-publish-covid-contracts-high-court

Actual News
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 09:25:57 PM »

I think everyone barring him knew what was going to happen,
Harry was a breath of fresh air for the royals, one of the lads but still knew his place .
Unfortunately he’s neither now , and as we all know will end up getting binned off and come back a broken man
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 09:26:50 PM »

More self publicity for the publicity hating pair.
Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 10:47:02 PM »

Seen the writing on the wall long ago with this woman.

Couldn't compete with graceful regal kate.

Harry's a fool.
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 10:51:50 PM »

I honestly think if they apear at any public events over here now they will get booed.

She is detested by much of the general public.

As others have said, the warning signs were there. Was always totally unsuitable for the royal family. What a mistake Harry Hewitt made getting involved with her.

lost souey
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2021, 11:03:44 PM »

Well he’s definitely gone all in on the new life working out for him, hope it does but got to be odds on he ends up in the rich kids version of a bedsit having lost all his friends while the ex lives it up with kids in the big house he still pays for.  :gaz:

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2021, 11:49:11 PM »

Pence Andrew’s going to have to step up f the family are short
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2021, 09:10:41 AM »

I think Andy is living in a cave somewhere in Wales
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 09:57:52 AM »

Let's just look at the possibility that Harry is Hewitt's son(after all he does fucking look like him)

If he is Hewit's lad, then he is NOT a fully fledged member of the Royal Family. In fact, we are as much a member of the RF as he would be.

So there is a possibility he has left the RF and the UK to have nothing to with a family that isn't his?

Harry Spencer or Harry Hewitt.

He's certainly Charles' kid.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2021, 11:23:41 AM »

Ever thought he might just want to live a normal life as possible, especially as a young lad losing his mother due to media frenzy.

Good luck to the guy.
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2021, 11:25:37 AM »

This is a modern day "Edward and Mrs Simpson".

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2021, 11:44:33 AM »

I think Andy is living in a cave somewhere in Wales

With clem and that other half yank Steve?
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2021, 12:00:16 PM »

Ever thought he might just want to live a normal life as possible, especially as a young lad losing his mother due to media frenzy.

Good luck to the guy.
The fuckers are never out of the (self promoted)  news since they wanted privacy.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2021, 12:49:14 PM »

He managed to absolve himself of all responsibility, whilst still taking all the money from our land and fucking off to America to live with a beautiful woman in paradise. I think we're the idiots. Not him.

Los Angeles is paradise?  :alf: :alf:
Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2021, 12:53:17 PM »

He managed to absolve himself of all responsibility, whilst still taking all the money from our land and fucking off to America to live with a beautiful woman in paradise. I think we're the idiots. Not him.

Beautiful, as in the eye's of the beholder I suppose.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2021, 01:37:41 PM »

Good luck to the guy.
The fuckers are never out of the (self promoted)  news since they wanted privacy.

Neither was Diana  oleary

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2021, 01:52:05 PM »

Good point. That fucker manipulated the media like a player. Maybe, subconsciously, that's why Harry is attracted to Meg?
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2021, 01:57:29 PM »

Good point. That fucker manipulated the media like a player. Maybe, subconsciously, that's why Harry is attracted to Meg?

mick
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2021, 02:05:25 PM »

Diana was used and got her own back on two timer Charlie and the clan, can't blame her.Revenge is a dish best served through the media, all's fair in love and war.😄

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2021, 02:06:59 PM »

Loved the media attention did Di, tbf

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2021, 03:29:48 PM »

Diana was used and got her own back on two timer Charlie and the clan, can't blame her.Revenge is a dish best served through the media, all's fair in love and war.😄

Diana was every bit the two-faced adulterer Charles was, except he tried to just get on with his life and she cunningly utilised the press to turn the public against him and his family. Look how it worked out for her.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2021, 03:58:42 PM »

Diana was every bit the two-faced adulterer Charles was, except he tried to just get on with his life and she cunningly utilised the press to turn the public against him and his family. Look how it worked out for her.
He started it, she played him at his own game,as I said, they used her as a brood mare, nothing more.

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2021, 04:16:28 PM »

His own game?

When did Charles ever manipulate the media like she did? She insisted on playing the whole affair out in public and making use of the press to turn the public against the monarchy.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2021, 04:21:11 PM »

His own game?

When did Charles ever manipulate the media like she did? She insisted on playing the whole affair out in public and making use of the press to turn the public against the monarchy.
He was bucking Camilla before and during the marriage, nothing worse than a women scorned.💪

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2021, 04:25:31 PM »

He was, and she was shagging her security detail and just about every other fella that came into her life before and after too. The difference is she tried to present herself as an innocent party to the media and used them to her advantage until the point it resulted in her death.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2021, 05:03:21 PM »

That maybe true, and Harry will be thinking that 'these cunts were responsible for my mam's death and I aint gonna let any of that shit happen to my family'
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2021, 05:12:35 PM »

That maybe true, and Harry will be thinking that 'these cunts were responsible for my mam's death and I aint gonna let any of that shit happen to my family'

So moves to LA; a city full of paps and press, selling his arse to Oprah, Netflix and Spotify. Sounds wise for someone not wanting media attention, but then this is the lad who despite having an Eton education still turned out a complete thicko.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2021, 05:14:34 PM »

The person responsible for her death IMO was the half cut driver driving like a header  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 05:47:14 PM by Bob End and his Sexy Bitch » Logged
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2021, 06:34:22 PM »

Smog nailed it there like😎 x

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2021, 06:38:32 PM »

So moves to LA; a city full of paps and press, selling his arse to Oprah, Netflix and Spotify. Sounds wise for someone not wanting media attention, but then this is the lad who despite having an Eton education still turned out a complete thicko.

Just another fish in a big pond there though.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2021, 06:50:10 PM »

Just another fish in a big pond there though.

Far from the point.

If you're moaning about press intrusion and obsession and then claim you're moving away from it, you don't settle in LA. Not only that, you don't spend that time deliberately courting publicity at every turn as they have.

I get they're both a bit dim, but they opened the door to the media when they used them to promote whatever causes and matters they were involved in, Harry was doing this before Meghan came along tbh. It's not a door you can close when you feel like it and that attention isn't just going to shut off like they seem to think.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2021, 06:51:22 PM »

When you have their kind of money and access it is. Not for a broke ass troll like you who'd live in a shared room.

Why are you posting like an American, you odd little cunt?
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2021, 06:56:43 PM »

When you have their kind of money and access it is. Not for a broke ass troll like you who'd live in a shared room.

Why are you posting like an American, you odd little cunt?
Plus ca change,😄😄

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length