Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 07:54:58 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Front line NHS staff  (Read 598 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2021, 11:15:12 PM »

The bollocks on these nurses and doctors is extraordinary.  I absolutely salute them without any reservation. Every bloody day into a trench.  jc jc jc
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 11:17:40 PM by Bob End and his Sexy Bitch » Logged
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 11:33:45 PM »

:like:

Yep. Absolutely. They deserve a pay rise. Shame to think that when the pandemic is over the tories will be back to gunning for the NHS....
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 11:35:28 PM »

👍👍👍

WITHOUT DOUBT...... MY DAUGHTER WORKS IN JAMES COOK  👍

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
ZmB
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 11:40:50 PM »

👍👍👍

Not sure it includes the fanny pad bin people 👍
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 11:53:52 PM »

👍👍👍

SICK MENTAL CUNT
ZmB
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 11:59:18 PM »

👍👍👍

SICK MENTAL CUNT

You can't bully me like you did TM I'm afraid old boy 😙
daftjim
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 11:59:52 PM »

👍👍👍

Why this FFS? No need for that  
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 12:12:26 AM »

👍👍👍

IT'S BECAUSE HE IS A SICK TWISTED CUNT  👎

OBVIOUSLY NEVER LEARNED FROM HIS WEEKS BAN  👎

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 12:18:50 AM »

👍👍👍

IT'S BECAUSE HE IS A SICK TWISTED CUNT  👎

OBVIOUSLY NEVER LEARNED FROM HIS WEEKS BAN  👎
THIS CUNT IS FUCKING MENTAL HE NEEDS LOCKING UP  :wanker:
Tommy Cooper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 12:39:01 AM »

Admin needs to grow a pair
and get rid of this sick cunt
for good,

just like that
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 07:52:59 AM »

My missus is a housekeeper at James cook, her ward has been a Covid word during all three lockdowns, never missed a shift. She tells me itís scary sometimes but others have it worse. Got her first vaccination 10 days ago but only got face fit tested yesterday.
Hats off to them all, Doctors, nurses, porters, cleaners and all healthcare on the front line👍
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 10:12:48 AM »

Yep. Absolutely. They deserve a pay rise. Shame to think that when the pandemic is over the tories will be back to gunning for the NHS....

"XX hours to save the NHS"
That old horse shit again?

The reality is that the NHS is extremely well funded (more so now than ever), extremely badly managed, procurement is shocking and theft is rife. It needs layers of management and non-jobs stripping away; does every hospital need a Director and an Assistant Director of 'Diversity and Inclusion' on £50-75k pa?

The NHS needs to stop being worshipped as some sort of religion and forced to become what it is supposed to be; a "health" service providing free at the point of use treatments and care for the ill, nothing else. Not a political football, not a woke institution for all manner of rights for freaks and weirdos and not a licence for consultants and the like to print money. Nurses should nurse and not dance, doctors should treat sick people and not be amateur politicians and all contracts and procurement should be subject to competitive bids.

Governments of all colours have failed to sort it out and wasted huge amounts of money on failed computer projects, amongst other things. Time for a fucking huge shake up.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2021, 10:13:26 AM »

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 10:14:27 AM »

The reality is that the NHS is extremely well funded (more so now than ever), extremely badly managed, procurement is shocking and theft is rife. It needs layers of management and non-jobs stripping away; does every hospital need a Director and an Assistant Director of 'Diversity and Inclusion' on £50-75k pa?

The NHS needs to stop being worshipped as some sort of religion and forced to become what it is supposed to be; a "health" service providing free at the point of use treatments and care for the ill, nothing else. Not a political football, not a woke institution for all manner of rights for freaks and weirdos and not a licence for consultants and the like to print money. Nurses should nurse and not dance, doctors should treat sick people and not be amateur politicians and all contracts and procurement should be subject to competitive bids.

Governments of all colours have failed to sort it out and wasted huge amounts of money on failed computer projects, amongst other things. Time for a fucking huge shake up.

90% agreed especially about management strata and procurement
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2021, 10:16:00 AM »

A reform would leave the Tories without absolutely no opposition ... 
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2021, 10:21:55 AM »

We have that now.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Pallys bar stool

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2021, 11:21:58 AM »

My missus is a housekeeper at James cook, her ward has been a Covid word during all three lockdowns, never missed a shift. She tells me itís scary sometimes but others have it worse. Got her first vaccination 10 days ago but only got face fit tested yesterday.
Hats off to them all, Doctors, nurses, porters, cleaners and all healthcare on the front line👍

Doesnt make any sense to me this. If the vaccine youre Mrs they should vaccine you and anybody else you live with.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2021, 11:43:42 AM »

Maybe its so Mrs Robbso does not bring it home and she is protected if any of family get it so Mrs Robbso is a least risk of taking it into the hospital.

Then there is more left for 1st vaccines to be given?

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2021, 11:44:49 AM »

I have my 1st one on Sunday (hopefully).........

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length