Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 02:08:35 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Did Newcastle do a typical Boro last night  (Read 245 times)
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2021, 12:59:51 PM »

It should have been more than 1 to nil after watching the game.

I couldn't help think though after the match they did a Typical Boro by getting beat by a side that hasn't won all season and had just achieved the worst start for a team in the prems short history.

Can Newcastle stay up? I think they will be safe though it won't be through Bruces guidance. Chop chop.

Jake past

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 01:06:10 PM »

Been talking about this with a Geordie mate of mine. He's been saying they'd be beaten by them for a while now and said it was typical Newcastle. Think all fans think the same about their own club
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 01:07:34 PM »

10 men for all the second half.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 01:13:30 PM »

They were still gash in the first half Tez, losing a man didn't seem to make a difference at the time to the way the game panned out.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 01:14:30 PM »

I CAN SEE BRUCE AND THE USELESS CUNT AGNEW GETTING THE CHOP VERY SOON IF THEY DONT PICK UP POINTS SOON
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 01:15:56 PM »

Been talking about this with a Geordie mate of mine. He's been saying they'd be beaten by them for a while now and said it was typical Newcastle. Think all fans think the same about their own club

Fair point that, guess we must say typical in our own way. Like a team winning the league but can't win the champs league, would their fans say typical year upon year. No danger that last scenario playing out in Teesside mind  charles
V6

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 01:42:27 PM »

It should have been more than 1 to nil after watching the game.

I couldn't help think though after the match they did a Typical Boro by getting beat by a side that hasn't won all season and had just achieved the worst start for a team in the prems short history.

Can Newcastle stay up? I think they will be safe though it won't be through Bruces guidance. Chop chop.

said exactly the same last night when i was watching it to my mrs i said thank fuck we aren't playing them as they'd have beat us  :nige:
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 01:43:31 PM »

Heard a few Geordies kicking off about team selection and negative tactics sounds like he did a karanka and went to the bottom team determined not to loose with a defensive team  souey
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 01:44:13 PM »

They were still gash in the first half Tez, losing a man didn't seem to make a difference at the time to the way the game panned out.

Agreed, should have been more than 1-0

Bruce's days are numbered.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length