Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 08:30:57 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ZOMBIE 👎  (Read 957 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2021, 11:28:33 AM »

ONLY BEEN BACK A DAY AND RUINING THE BOARD  👎

CALLING DEAD PEOPLE AND ONE OF THEM A GREAT LAD WHO WAS A SARGENT IN THE PARA'S  SCUM  👎😡👎

GET THIS TWISTED CUNT FUCKED OFF BEN. 😡😡😡

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 11:32:56 AM »

He is bang out of order. Its on a par with the racism that got posters banned not just a week on the naughty step. All the lads need to send him to Coventry....

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 12:31:23 PM »

He is bang out of order. Its on a par with the racism that got posters banned not just a week on the naughty step. All the lads need to send him to Coventry....

JEFF WINTER IN THAT PHOTO TOO... ZOMBIE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ALLOWED BACK  👎

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 12:37:24 PM »

Time that whole thread was deleted.

Does nobody any favours  :unlike:

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 12:41:51 PM »

Time that whole thread was deleted.

Does nobody any favours  :unlike:

IT WAS PUT UP AS A MARK OF RESPECT FOR LADS STILL LIVING AND MORE RESPECT FOR THOSE AYRESOME ANGELS WHO ARE NO LONGER WITH US... IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT... DON'T COMMENT... OH YOU YOU DID  👎 AND ALL OF THEM WERE DISRESPECTFUL 👎

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 12:53:51 PM »

CALLING DEAD PEOPLE AND ONE OF THEM A GREAT LAD WHO WAS A SARGENT IN THE PARA'S  SCUM  👎😡👎

I've reported his comments to Ben. The board is far from perfect but the chew on each thread has dropped dramatically making it a more welcoming place. Cunts like Zombie don't want to be reasoned with they just want to cause Chaos, it's how he gets his kicks. Get fuckin rid and lets continue on our journey at making this board a better.
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 12:57:57 PM »

I've reported his comments to Ben. The board is far from perfect but the chew on each thread has dropped dramatically making it a more welcoming place. Cunts like Zombie don't want to be reasoned with they just want to cause Chaos, it's how he gets his kicks. Get fuckin rid and lets continue on our journey at making this board a better.

Got to agree I have defended him in the past but not anymore, just out to cause bother  :unlike:
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 01:00:58 PM »

👍 BAD APPLE 👍

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 01:11:13 PM »

WELL DONE  :like:
HE IS ONE SICK CUNT :wanker:
ZmB
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 01:16:34 PM »

Fucking hell what a bunch of snowflakes 😐
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 01:18:26 PM »

WELL DONE  :like:
HE IS ONE SICK CUNT :wanker:

Hopefully Ben will act on it and he's gone by end of the day  :like:
ZmB
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 01:21:05 PM »

But it would make a nice mouse mat 🤷‍♂️

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 01:23:28 PM »

Wonder if the people in that pic are happy that their faces have been put online like this 

(The ones that are not brown bread that is)

ZmB
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 01:28:29 PM »

To be honest Leon you have an old man bonk on for me, just look at the threads you made about me when you got me banned 👎

I could of said its Wednesday and you would want me banned 👎

Sad really, but this place is your life 👎
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 01:28:44 PM »

Wonder if the people in that pic are happy that their faces have been put online like this 

Its a Boro forum and whether you like or not they are part of Boro/folklore history. Why would they disapprove?

Lids is clearly their pal not you so its Lids and the lads decision........

Sold down the river
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 01:31:10 PM »

To be honest Leon you have an old man bonk on for me, just look at the threads you made about me when you got me banned 👎

Well why cant you just chill out and play along with everyone trying to get along? You might be a bit of a nuisance but you dont have to be a dick with it Zmb.....

Sold down the river
ZmB
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 01:35:42 PM »

Its a Boro forum and whether you like or not they are part of Boro/folklore history. Why would they disapprove?

Lids is clearly their pal not you so its Lids and the lads decision........

Wow, could you get any further up his arse 👎

Football hooligans are violent, xenophobic, knuckle dragging thugs. Excuse me for not celebrating that like they are virtues 👎

The double standards in this place are astounding 👎

And, it would make a good mouse mat 👍
ZmB
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 01:36:53 PM »

Well why cant you just chill out and play along with everyone trying to get along? You might be a bit of a nuisance but you dont have to be a dick with it Zmb.....

Check out your mates threads about me and then rethink your question mate 👍
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 01:46:47 PM »

No need to re-think anything. The permanent bannings kind of changed the tone on here, either we toe the line or we can go its that simple. No need for anymore to go more so over any personal vendettas whom ever has with who.......

Sold down the river
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 01:47:57 PM »

SPANKY PUT IT UP ON FACEBOOK THEY ALL KNOW ABOUT IT.... YOU WANT TO BE CAREFUL LAD.... NOW I HAVE FOUND OUT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS 👍 GOT A SHOCK EH..... WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID A FEW WEEKS BACK  🤔  I WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE 🤓🤓🤓

BOOM !!!

ZmB
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2021, 01:55:08 PM »

No need to re-think anything. The permanent bannings kind of changed the tone on here, either we toe the line or we can go its that simple. No need for anymore to go more so over any personal vendettas whom ever has with who.......

Just trying to present an alternative, that's all 👍
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2021, 01:55:13 PM »

Spanky with the ‘tache?

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2021, 01:57:07 PM »

SPANKY PUT IT UP ON FACEBOOK THEY ALL KNOW ABOUT IT.... YOU WANT TO BE CAREFUL LAD.... NOW I HAVE FOUND OUT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS 👍 GOT A SHOCK EH..... WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID A FEW WEEKS BACK  🤔  I WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE 🤓🤓🤓

BOOM !!!

Facebook isn't open to all like this place.

Still waiting for evidence that you know who i am .........some initials will do.

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2021, 01:57:29 PM »

I cant help you there Zmb i dont know if thats allowed.......

Sold down the river
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2021, 02:00:53 PM »

BOOM !!!

Still waiting for evidence that you know who i am .........some initials will do.

YOU GOT ALL YOU NEED BY INBOX.... LIKE I SAID SMALL PLACE IN NORTH YORKS 👍

I EVEN KNOW YA LOCAL PUB THERE NOW AS WELL  👍🤓🤓🤓👍

ZmB
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2021, 02:02:07 PM »

I cant help you there Zmb i dont know if thats allowed.......

Ha, fair point 😆
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2021, 02:02:11 PM »

BOOM !!!

You really dont want too push this too far Bernie. Also you must really think Lids is barmy if you think he is going to fall for your little ruse you are trying to pull here.

In simpler terms.... You goad Lids.... Lids dishes out your deets on here......You go running to Steve.....Lids gone....... 3 b's..... Be Better Bernie.....

Sold down the river
ZmB
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2021, 02:03:11 PM »

BOOM !!!

If you know why not put his initials up? He has given you written permission 🤷‍♂️
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2021, 02:04:09 PM »

BOOM !!!

If you know why not put his initials up? He has given you written permission 🤷‍♂️

He'll probably do it the same time he puts his share cert up 

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2021, 02:06:25 PM »

Dont be ganging up it aint going to wash anymore on here...............

Sold down the river
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2021, 02:08:36 PM »

BOOM !!!

IF I WANTED I COULD PUT HIS FACEBOOK PIC OF HIM AND THEIR LASS UP... BUT NOT MY STYLE 👎

HE HAS ACTUALLY BLOCKED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS I COULD NOT FIND HIM.... BUT USED SOMEONE ELSE'S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND THEIR HE IS  👍🤓👍

GOT A FEW PHOTOS NOW THROUGH GOOGLE 😂😂😂

GOT A GREAT ONE OF HIM IN A WHISTLE IN YOUNGER DAYS COLLECTING AN AWARD  🤡🤡🤡👍🤓🤓🤓

I WOULDN'T LET THE DOG LIE ON IT  😂😂😂👎🙄

ZmB
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2021, 02:08:44 PM »

Ganging up? I was literally just asking a question.👍

Why post threatening messages about knowing where a poster lives, drinks and their name and then not back it up, even when you have express permission from that poster👎

Its pathetic👎
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2021, 02:11:31 PM »

Why post threatening messages about knowing where a poster lives, drinks and their name and then not back it up, even when you have express permission from that poster👎

Its pathetic👎

Because with or without Bernies permission its not allowed. Surely Steve or Ben can only wield that kind of permission?........

Sold down the river
ZmB
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2021, 02:15:18 PM »

Its pathetic👎

Because with or without Bernies permission its not allowed. Surely Steve or Ben can only wield that kind of permission?........

I don't see the issue if he has said he can do it👍

Unless of course MR Leon is telling porkys, I mean he has never done that before 🤷‍♂️
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2021, 02:15:48 PM »

BOOM !!!

IF I WANTED I COULD PUT HIS FACEBOOK PIC OF HIM AND THEIR LASS UP... BUT NOT MY STYLE 👎

HE HAS ACTUALLY BLOCKED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS I COULD NOT FIND HIM.... BUT USED SOMEONE ELSE'S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND THEIR HE IS  👍🤓👍

GOT A FEW PHOTOS NOW THROUGH GOOGLE 😂😂😂

GOT A GREAT ONE OF HIM IN A WHISTLE IN YOUNGER DAYS COLLECTING AN AWARD  🤡🤡🤡👍🤓🤓🤓

I WOULDN'T LET THE DOG LIE ON IT  😂😂😂👎🙄

You are very welcome to put those pics up on here - no problem at all  :like:

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2021, 02:21:48 PM »

Hey Zmb im just trying to stop lads getting into grief. If Lids has the details and does post them on here and they might be right what is it going to prove?

Bernie aint never going to admit it if the deets are right so it becomes neverending......

Sold down the river
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2021, 02:46:29 PM »

Hey Zmb im just trying to stop lads getting into grief. If Lids has the details and does post them on here and they might be right what is it going to prove?

Bernie aint never going to admit it if the deets are right so it becomes neverending......

Sounds like you are getting his excuses in for him.

He keeps PM'ing me telling me he knows who i am........yet won't say who and the town he thinks i live in is wrong.  souey

Good job i'm not in his heads isn't it   

:jackanory:

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2021, 02:53:44 PM »

He keeps PM'ing me telling me he knows who i am........yet won't say who and the town he thinks i live in is wrong.  souey

Nope. But like i said if he was right you would never say so, admit it.........

Sold down the river
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2021, 02:57:20 PM »

THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE INBOXED ME ABOUT 10 TIMES WANTING TO KNOW WHAT YER NAME IS  👎

MUST BE A RIGHT THICK CUNT IF YA DON'T KNOW YA OWN NAME  🤓🤓🤓

TICK TOCK.... TICK TOCK.... ⏲️⏲️

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2021, 02:59:04 PM »

Nope. But like i said if he was right you would never say so, admit it.........

Going round in circles here. He claims to know who i am, know who my wife is, know where i live........yet won't put any of it on here, not even my initials, and refuses to do it in PM either.  

People will draw their own conclusions - especially with his long history of  :jackanory: on here.

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2021, 03:00:09 PM »

THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE INBOXED ME ABOUT 10 TIMES WANTING TO KNOW WHAT YER NAME IS  👎

I'm asking you to back up your claims.

As usual you can't.

Same old Little 'un - full of horse shit.  lost

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2021, 03:02:51 PM »

I'm asking you to back up your claims.

As usual you can't.

Same old Little 'un - full of horse shit.  lost

Bernie if you cant see im trying to help you out here, then on your own head be it............

Sold down the river
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2021, 03:03:03 PM »

YOU SOUND WORRIED 👍

EXPLAIN THIS.... WHY WOULD A STRANGER I DO NOT KNOW..... BLOCK ME ON FACEBOOK ?

DON'T WORRY I FOUND YOU ON SOMEONE ELSE'S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT 👍

🤓🤓🤓

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2021, 03:08:00 PM »

YOU SOUND WORRIED 👍

EXPLAIN THIS.... WHY WOULD A STRANGER I DO NOT KNOW..... BLOCK ME ON FACEBOOK ?

DON'T WORRY I FOUND YOU ON SOMEONE ELSE'S FACEBOOK ACCOUNT 👍

🤓🤓🤓

Maybe they had heard your patter? 

ZmB
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2021, 03:16:15 PM »

Even I'm bored of it 😐
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2021, 03:28:42 PM »

Even I'm bored of it 😐

I have tried to be as discreet as possible and potentially diffuse a very tense situation, but Bernie seems hell bent on pushing it.

This is gonna end badly for someone.

Sold down the river
ZmB
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2021, 03:38:52 PM »

Even I'm bored of it 😐

I have tried to be as discreet as possible and potentially diffuse a very tense situation, but Bernie seems hell bent on pushing it.

Having been on the end of Leon's PMs threatening violence, abuse, he even sent me one saying he was going to have me 'slotted' in Jo'burg, saying he knows your name and where you live when he clearly doesn't.....I can see Bernies point 👍
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2021, 03:42:34 PM »

Even I'm bored of it 😐

YOU CAN BET YA FUCKING BOOTS  👍

IT CERTAINLY WON'T BE ME 👎

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2021, 03:42:45 PM »

Even I'm bored of it 😐

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2021, 03:45:59 PM »

Even I'm bored of it 😐

Tried to help the fella but hey ho.. Crack on Lids.....

Sold down the river
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length