Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 12:43:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: #bringbackvouchers  (Read 385 times)
ZmB
« on: January 13, 2021, 07:35:13 AM »

This system needs overhauling 👍

Vouchers give these families dignity and choice👍

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 08:43:26 AM »

When I can buy £100 Asda vouchers for £60 , even the voucher system needs looking at
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 08:46:12 AM »

These people complaining......am i right in thinking it's free school meals they are getting, even though the kids are not at school?

How about people feed their own kids instead of relying on the tax payer to feed them?

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 08:59:37 AM »

#bringbackworkhouses

CoB scum
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 09:06:27 AM »

Open up the mines , good exercise for the young-uns  :like:
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 09:08:40 AM »

Don't use kids as cash cows ... be parents.
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 09:19:22 AM »

#bringbackworkhouses

I'd be in favour of that.

The Victorians fed and clothed the destitute in return for a days graft.

Now they sleep on the streets.

Which was more humane?

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 09:26:53 AM »

The problem is abuse of the system. It fucks everything up for those that really do need help.

On one hand there's the food companies that are putting these parcels together. I've seen some parcels with a supposed value of £11.50 and you'd be hard pressed to argue that the actual cost of the food in the parcel is over £5. The food companies want naming and shaming. One of the food companies has come out and said "we have reviewed the quality of our food parcels and have concluded that they do not meet the required standard in terms of quality or quantity. We can assure the public that we will do everything in our power to implement these changes as soon as possible". To cut a long story short they've made huge profits out of hungry kids, been caught and exposed and are now backtracking furiously. They should all be fined massively.

Secondly, you have scum parents who abuse the system and claim for everything they can even if they do not need it or are not entitled to it. The fuckin rats are a drain on society and there should be harsh consequences for anyone trying to cheat the system.

You can't tar all parents with the same brush though. Loads of them will be struggling and out of work at the moment. People say "oh well they shouldn't have kids" but situations change quickly and they might have been able to look after their kids for years until Covid kicked in and they found themselves short of money. It's not the parents fault and it's certainly not the kids fault. No child should go hungry but the system is corrupt on two levels.

From personal experience as a father of two young kids, the next few months will be tough. I'm lucky I have savings to fall back on but I'm out of work due to having surgery last week and will be out of work for at least two months. My outgoings per month are around £1250. That's just bills and essentials for me and my children so I'll need to dip into £2500 of my savings as a minimum to get through that. Others aren't so fortunate and it boils my piss that a) people are slagging off parents without understanding their individual circumstances and b) snakes are profiting from children going hungry.

Enjoyed that little morning rant.

Sid Sid Sid
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 09:33:40 AM by livefastdieyoung » Logged
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 09:42:41 AM »

The problem is abuse of the system. It fucks everything up for those that really do need help.

On one hand there's the food companies that are putting these parcels together. I've seen some parcels with a supposed value of £11.50 and you'd be hard pressed to argue that the actual cost of the food in the parcel is over £5. The food companies want naming and shaming. One of the food companies has come out and said "we have reviewed the quality of our food parcels and have concluded that they do not meet the required standard in terms of quality or quantity. We can assure the public that we will do everything in our power to implement these changes as soon as possible". To cut a long story short they've made huge profits out of hungry kids, been caught and exposed and are now backtracking furiously. They should all be fined massively.

Secondly, you have scum parents who abuse the system and claim for everything they can even if they do not need it or are not entitled to it. The fuckin rats are a drain on society and there should be harsh consequences for anyone trying to cheat the system.

You can't tar all parents with the same brush though. Loads of them will be struggling and out of work at the moment. People say "oh well they shouldn't have kids" but situations change quickly and they might have been able to look after their kids for years until Covid kicked in and they found themselves short of money. It's not the parents fault and it's certainly not the kids fault. No child should go hungry but the system is corrupt on two levels.

From personal experience as a father of two young kids, the next few months will be tough. I'm lucky I have savings to fall back on but I'm out of work due to having surgery last week and will be out of work for at least two months. My outgoings per month are around £1250. That's just bills and essentials for me and my children do I'll need to dip into £2500 of my savings as a minimum to get through that. Others aren't so fortunate and it boils my piss that a) people are slagging off parents without understanding their individual circumstances and b) snakes are profiting from children going hungry.

Sid Sid Sid

Good post, captures many facets - hope all pans out well in the coming weeks.

My point targets the scumbags who abuse and part tongue in cheek. This Nanny state we now live in is creating more and more single parents (mainly Mothers) who quite frankly are more concerned about a bottle of gin, drugs and a fresh cock than hearty breakfast for little Josh. But that message does not sell well in Wokeworld.

I know a little about these companies organising food parcels. They are profiteering and so the same thing applies to state school catering provision - but Marcus did not mention that so is not headline news. At fault are these catering companies supplying state schools and the LAs who are taking a cut of the fixed meal price per kid central government pays the LA. It is greed, neglect and profiteering.     
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 09:48:20 AM »

Is it this company?

https://order-order.com/2021/01/12/food-box-firm-under-fire-from-rashford-is-part-of-his-own-food-poverty-task-force/

CoB scum
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 09:50:34 AM »

This system needs overhauling 👍

Vouchers give these families dignity and choice👍

And cigarettes.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 10:02:01 AM »

From personal experience as a father of two young kids, the next few months will be tough. I'm lucky I have savings to fall back on but I'm out of work due to having surgery last week and will be out of work for at least two months. My outgoings per month are around £1250. That's just bills and essentials for me and my children do I'll need to dip into £2500 of my savings as a minimum to get through that. Others aren't so fortunate and it boils my piss that a) people are slagging off parents without understanding their individual circumstances and b) snakes are profiting from children going hungry.

Sid Sid Sid

Good post, captures many facets - hope all pans out well in the coming weeks.

My point targets the scumbags who abuse and part tongue in cheek. This Nanny state we now live in is creating more and more single parents (mainly Mothers) who quite frankly are more concerned about a bottle of gin, drugs and a fresh cock than hearty breakfast for little Josh. But that message does not sell well in Wokeworld.

I know a little about these companies organising food parcels. They are profiteering and so the same thing applies to state school catering provision - but Marcus did not mention that so is not headline news. At fault are these catering companies supplying state schools and the LAs who are taking a cut of the fixed meal price per kid central government pays the LA. It is greed, neglect and profiteering.     

Cheers and yes the emergence of the "nanny state" has resulted in hundreds of thousands of leeches who think they deserve everything without lifting a bone idle finger to get it.

There'll be kick backs happening all the way down the line with these food parcels. Every greedy heartless cunt taking their cut and leaving a tiny portion of the charitable help to those that really need it.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 10:03:46 AM »

Bring back proper cooking with fresh food. It might help eradicate the massive childhood obesity problem we have in this country.
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 10:04:15 AM »

Chartwells and Caterlink are the two I've seen actually named.
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 10:07:01 AM »

Bring back proper cooking with fresh food. It might help eradicate the massive childhood obesity problem we have in this country.

100%. I won't give mine ready meals at all. I don't mind knocking up something for them that I know is healthy. An extra 15 mins prep instead of shotting some rubbish in the microwave. Works out cheaper too.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 10:15:24 AM »

Most large academies with their economies of scale have ditched LA involvement (as they can) to manage catering provision due their sheer incompetence on cost, reliability and quality. This makes it possible to provide better quality food for kids, and is less about profiteering. In saying that many academies are still bent.
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 01:25:15 PM »

7 ready meals £7
What’s wrong with that  , they are getting them for nowt, ungrateful cunts
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length