Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 06:25:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OLD SKOOL BORO LADS....  (Read 6223 times)
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2021, 12:20:26 PM »

That pic is hilarious. Like something out of Viz.

They look like a real bunch of high achievers i have to say 

Only one i know is Paul Irvine, and that's only cos he used to work for me.

A COUPLE OF MILLIONAIRES IN THERE YOU UTTER CLOWN  🤡🤡🤡

YES I WILL LET BIG PAUL KNOW YOU SAID HE WAS AN UNDER ACHIEVER  👍

THEN I WILL GET YOUR NAME 👍

Millionaires in the same way that you have 250k worth of shares? 

Paul's not an under achiever - it was me who recomended that he be given a project managers role, you imbecile.

SO ONE MINUTE YOU ARE SLAGGING PEOPLE.... NOW YER PRAISING THEM 👎 HAS YER ARSE FELL OUT COZ I KNOW HIM WELL  🐔

HE DOESNT WORK ANYWHERE NEAR YOU NOW LAD.... HE HAS MOVED ON TO BETTER THINGS  👍

BY THE END OF TODAY I WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE  👍🤓🤓🤓👍

I'm saying he's the only one on there i know.

How do you know he works nowhere near me? He's not moved on at all. I moved on, he is still with the same company.

I've found you out yet again. You are a little Billy Bullshitter who knows zero.  :wanker:

I KNOW WHERE HE WORKS DICKHEAD.... SPOKE TO HIM THE OTHER DAY 👍

YOU ARE THE SAD CRANK HIDING IN ALL THIS...... JUST SPOKE TO SOMEONE HIGH UP IN THAT COMPANY WORKED ON THE SAME PROJECT AS YOU SAID.... THEY HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR NAME LAD  👍

I WONT PUT IT ON ERE COZ THAT'S A NO NO IN MY BOOK... UNLIKE YOU..... SOON HAVE YER ADDRESS AND WE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE.... LIKE I SAID YOU SLIPPED IN YER PM  SAYING WHAT PROJECT YOU WERE ON.... GOOD MATE OF MINE WAS ON THAT SURREY NEW BUILD AND HE HAS NOW ID YOU..... THANKS FOR THAT INFO  👍🤓🤓🤓👍

:jackanory:

I WON'T STOOP DOWN TO OTHER PEOPLES LEVELS AND POST INFO ABOUT PEOPLE ON ERE.... I HAVE THE NAME.... NOW TO FIND OUT THE ADDRESS.... HALF WAY THERE 👍😎👍

You have my permission to post my initials on here..........

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2021, 01:01:29 PM »

Paul's not an under achiever - it was me who recomended that he be given a project managers role, you imbecile.

SO ONE MINUTE YOU ARE SLAGGING PEOPLE.... NOW YER PRAISING THEM 👎 HAS YER ARSE FELL OUT COZ I KNOW HIM WELL  🐔

HE DOESNT WORK ANYWHERE NEAR YOU NOW LAD.... HE HAS MOVED ON TO BETTER THINGS  👍

How do you know he works nowhere near me? He's not moved on at all. I moved on, he is still with the same company.

I've found you out yet again. You are a little Billy Bullshitter who knows zero.  :wanker:

YOU ARE THE SAD CRANK HIDING IN ALL THIS...... JUST SPOKE TO SOMEONE HIGH UP IN THAT COMPANY WORKED ON THE SAME PROJECT AS YOU SAID.... THEY HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR NAME LAD  👍

I WONT PUT IT ON ERE COZ THAT'S A NO NO IN MY BOOK... UNLIKE YOU..... SOON HAVE YER ADDRESS AND WE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE.... LIKE I SAID YOU SLIPPED IN YER PM  SAYING WHAT PROJECT YOU WERE ON.... GOOD MATE OF MINE WAS ON THAT SURREY NEW BUILD AND HE HAS NOW ID YOU..... THANKS FOR THAT INFO  👍🤓🤓🤓👍

I WON'T STOOP DOWN TO OTHER PEOPLES LEVELS AND POST INFO ABOUT PEOPLE ON ERE.... I HAVE THE NAME.... NOW TO FIND OUT THE ADDRESS.... HALF WAY THERE 👍😎👍

D H

DICK HEAD  👍

FOUND YOU ON LINKED IN  👍

SOON AS I FIND THE ADDRESS 👍

YOU WILL KNOW...... NARROWED IT DOWN FOR NOW TO NORTH YORKSHIRE 👍

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2021, 01:06:18 PM »

How can you be arsed 

Let people say what they like about anyone they choose , your coming over as a right licky arse grasser
 :unlike:
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2021, 01:12:05 PM »

Will you biff him if you get his address. Like when we were 9?
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2021, 01:12:13 PM »

How can you be arsed 

Let people say what they like about anyone they choose , your coming over as a right licky arse grasser
 :unlike:

I KNOW BERNIE IS SQUIRMING RIGHT NOW.... BEEN BRAGGING FOR YEARS HOW NO ONE WOULD FIND OUT WHO HE WAS... THAT'S WHY HE GAVE PEOPLE DOGS ABUSE 👎

BUT HEY HO.... HE SLIPPED UP YESTERDAY IN ONE OF HIS PM'S  👍

NOWT TO DO WITH YOU FELLA.... KEEP OUT 👍

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2021, 01:13:52 PM »

Will you biff him if you get his address. Like when we were 9?

NOT HIS FAMILYS PROBLEM..... WON'T GO NEAR HIS ABODE... FIND THE LOCAL WATERING HOLE AND FACE HIM FACE TO FACE LIKE A MAN  👍

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2021, 01:15:05 PM »

Cor!
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2021, 01:31:42 PM »

D H

DICK HEAD  👍

Just had a look at my linked in - only one person has viewed it this week: A female collegue based overseas.

You've narrowed your search down to England's Largest county you say.................. :alf:

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2021, 01:40:05 PM »

Do yer reckon she is after tail Bernie lad?

Goldby, bring back Crocky ye cunt.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2021, 01:52:39 PM »

:alf: :alf:

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2021, 01:59:19 PM »

D H

DICK HEAD  👍

Just had a look at my linked in - only one person has viewed it this week: A female collegue based overseas.

You've narrowed your search down to England's Largest county you say.................. :alf:

You can get the name without logging in only needs to log in to see other details.

You keep leaving yourself wide open this week. Is there something wrong Bernie? You dont seem yourself???

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2021, 02:10:56 PM »

D H

DICK HEAD  👍

You can get the name without logging in only needs to log in to see other details.

You keep leaving yourself wide open this week. Is there something wrong Bernie? You dont seem yourself???

HE IS VERY RATTLED 👍

HE KNOWS HE HAS FUCKED UP BIG STYLE BY TELLING ME WHO HE WORKED WITH AND WHAT PROJECT HE WAS ON IN SURREY 2 YEARS BACK  👍🤓🤓🤓👍

HE KNOWS I WON'T LET THIS LIE  👎

I WANT TO HEAR THE WORDS WIFEBEATER COME STRAIGHT FROM HIS TRAPPY GOB  👍

maggiethatcherrulesok

WLM

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2021, 02:11:06 PM »

Bernie Rummbled

:meltdown: :meltdown:

I generally agree with a lot he has to say.

The thing with lids has been embarrasing and obsessive.

Sounds like he is going to bite him in the arse here

WLM
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2021, 02:12:10 PM »

Do yer reckon she is after tail Bernie lad?

Aren't they all  mcl

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2021, 02:15:08 PM »

A COUPLE OF MILLIONAIRES IN THERE YOU UTTER CLOWN  🤡🤡🤡

YES I WILL LET BIG PAUL KNOW YOU SAID HE WAS AN UNDER ACHIEVER  👍

SO ONE MINUTE YOU ARE SLAGGING PEOPLE.... NOW YER PRAISING THEM 👎 HAS YER ARSE FELL OUT COZ I KNOW HIM WELL  🐔

HE DOESNT WORK ANYWHERE NEAR YOU NOW LAD.... HE HAS MOVED ON TO BETTER THINGS  👍

BY THE END OF TODAY I WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE  👍🤓🤓🤓👍

I've found you out yet again. You are a little Billy Bullshitter who knows zero.  :wanker:

D H

DICK HEAD  👍

FOUND YOU ON LINKED IN  👍

HE IS VERY RATTLED 👍

HE KNOWS HE HAS FUCKED UP BIG STYLE BY TELLING ME WHO HE WORKED WITH AND WHAT PROJECT HE WAS ON IN SURREY 2 YEARS BACK  👍🤓🤓🤓👍

HE KNOWS I WON'T LET THIS LIE  👎

I WANT TO HEAR THE WORDS WIFEBEATER COME STRAIGHT FROM HIS TRAPPY GOB  👍

Not left myself open at all Nekdar- i'm very careful with what i put on here or in PM's - i know what a load of cranks there are around  klins

It's fun to lay trails though  :nige:

Lids is tying himself in knots trying to find me  :steptoe:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 02:27:57 PM by Bernie » Logged

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2021, 02:18:47 PM »

D H

DICK HEAD  👍

HE IS VERY RATTLED 👍

HE KNOWS HE HAS FUCKED UP BIG STYLE BY TELLING ME WHO HE WORKED WITH AND WHAT PROJECT HE WAS ON IN SURREY 2 YEARS BACK  👍🤓🤓🤓👍

HE KNOWS I WON'T LET THIS LIE 
👎

evilghost

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2021, 02:25:52 PM »

The thread that just keeps giving
headset

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2021, 03:10:03 PM »

The thread that just keeps giving

monkey monkey
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2021, 03:35:47 PM »

Howay Lids you gotta admit the Reeves and Mortimer pic was funny..............

Sold down the river
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2021, 03:38:48 PM »

And Bernie i dont know if you are doing again to be naughty but ffs its NEKDER not NEKDAR (backwards its REDKEN not RADflippling KEN.......

Sold down the river
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2021, 03:41:35 PM »

IT WON'T BE VERY FUNNY FOR HIM WHEN I ROCK UP AT HIS LOCAL BATTLECRUISER  👎🤓🤓🤓👎

HE'S NAMED 2 LADS I KNOW WELL.... BUT THE LAD THAT GAVE ME HIS NAME IS FROM ACKLAM AND HATED HIM WHEN HE WORKED WITH HIM  👍😁😁😁👍

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2021, 03:51:44 PM »

HE'S NAMED 2 LADS I KNOW WELL.... BUT THE LAD THAT GAVE ME HIS NAME IS FROM ACKLAM AND HATED HIM WHEN HE WORKED WITH HIM  👍😁😁😁👍
  mick
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2021, 03:55:16 PM »

They're all shut at the minute mate  :like: :beer:

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2021, 03:58:46 PM »

mick

THE CHICKENS  🐔🐓🐔🐓🐔🐓🐔🐓🐔 ALWAY'S COME HOME TO ROOST MATE  🤓🤓🤓👍😁😁😁

HE LIVES IN A 5 BEDROOM HOUSE.... HAS A BIG DOUBLE GARAGE... AND AN ACRE OF LAND.... HE IS NOT A BRAGGART THOUGH  😂😂😂

I HAVE HIM BANG TO RIGHTS. 👍

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2021, 04:00:16 PM »

If they have a suitable roll around car park that wont bother Lids......

Sold down the river
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2021, 04:10:59 PM »

More room in the carpark then.🥊😃

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
headset

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2021, 04:34:08 PM »

mick

HE LIVES IN A 5 BEDROOM HOUSE.... HAS A BIG DOUBLE GARAGE... AND AN ACRE OF LAND.... HE IS NOT A BRAGGART THOUGH  😂😂😂

mick

Come on bernie lad you've gone quite....has he smoked you out?...... monkey
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2021, 04:47:23 PM »

For clarity, does he keep chickens?  :pd:

It sounds very nice.

I've always fancied a small area to keep ducks and geese in.

CoB scum
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2021, 04:56:12 PM »

mick

mick

What do you want me to say?

He thinks he knows who i am.

I know he hasn't got the faintest idea. 

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2021, 04:58:58 PM »

mick

mick

🤓🤓🤓

OH DEAR SOMEONES IN FOR A BIG SHOCK  👍😎👍

headset

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2021, 05:00:21 PM »

mick

mick

Fair enough I didn't think you'd leave an open trail for him.....

Some cunt in a 5 bedder will be getting it.......if he thinks he's right....  souey

I hope you ain't sending him up to different paths on purpose... that is naughty .... :like:
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2021, 05:12:33 PM »

mick

mick

Fair enough I didn't think you'd leave an open trail for him.....

Some cunt in a 5 bedder will be getting it.......if he thinks he's right....  souey

I hope you ain't sending him up to different paths on purpose... that is naughty .... :like:

As if i would.......................... :alf:

But yes, it is a worry that he turns up on some poor sods door step who has never even heard of COB. If he has found a suspect then it's the wrong one as there is no way on earth i would give out enough info for him to trace me. He thinks he has that info, but he most certainly doesn't.  :like:

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2021, 05:43:12 PM »

mick

mick

🤓🤓🤓

OH DEAR SOMEONES IN FOR A BIG SHOCK  👍😎👍

Who gives a fuck. Will you batter someone for online abuse given the record you have for it  :alf: Fucking police and press will piss themselves with joy
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2021, 06:31:16 PM »

If he has found a suspect then it's the wrong one as there is no way on earth i would give out enough info for him to trace me. ..........

I found that statement quite damming Bernie.

Why would you be bothered by him tracing you if you think you dont deserve it?

To me you have in a roundabout way "admitted" to maybe being as much to blame........ 

Sold down the river
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2021, 06:35:19 PM »

I THINK SOMEONES ARSE HAS FELL OUT  🤓🤓🤓👍

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2021, 06:40:34 PM »

If he has found a suspect then it's the wrong one as there is no way on earth i would give out enough info for him to trace me. ..........

To me you have in a roundabout way "admitted" to maybe being as much to blame........ 

Why would i be bothered about him tracing me?

Why do you think? I don't want some imbecile turning up on my doorstep threatening violence over an internet message board.  lost

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2021, 06:53:20 PM »

Why would i be bothered about him tracing me?

Why do you think? I don't want some imbecile turning up on my doorstep threatening violence over an internet message board.  lost

MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T SLANDER PEOPLE WITH UNTRUE STATEMENTS  👎

PEOPLE LIKE YOU EVENTUALLY GET THEIR KARMA  👍

evilghost

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2021, 09:45:34 PM »

I think you have finally realised like lids or not he wont let it lie and you have dropped a clanger and hes on to you
Redarmy40

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2021, 10:22:47 PM »

A few of them photos were taking from the SpreadEagle beer garden great day out with some top lads
ZmB
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2021, 07:18:11 AM »

MY MATE SPANKY HAS PHOTO SHOPPED 77 LADS TOGETHER... A LOT WHERE AT HIS 60TH... 18 MONTHS BACK.... THE ONES WHO HAVE PASSED ARE IN THE CLOUDS  👍

SOME RIGHT CHARACTERS AND HARD KNOCKS IN THIS PHOTO  😉

IM IN THERE WHITE RL POLO TOP IN WITH PINT IN HAND... NOT A GREAT PHOTO BUT PROUD TO BE IN IT  👍

A FEW ON ERE WILL KNOW A LOT OF THE LADS.... HE'S PRINTING 77 COPIES OFF FOR ALL THE LADS  👍

It oozes class this 👏

Would make a lovely mouse mat 👍
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2021, 08:40:44 AM »

MY MATE SPANKY HAS PHOTO SHOPPED 77 LADS TOGETHER... A LOT WHERE AT HIS 60TH... 18 MONTHS BACK.... THE ONES WHO HAVE PASSED ARE IN THE CLOUDS  👍

SOME RIGHT CHARACTERS AND HARD KNOCKS IN THIS PHOTO  😉

IM IN THERE WHITE RL POLO TOP IN WITH PINT IN HAND... NOT A GREAT PHOTO BUT PROUD TO BE IN IT  👍

A FEW ON ERE WILL KNOW A LOT OF THE LADS.... HE'S PRINTING 77 COPIES OFF FOR ALL THE LADS  👍

It oozes class this 👏

Would make a lovely mouse mat 👍

Doesn't it just?

I was thinking one of those china plates from the franklin mint - the kind they used to advertise in the back pages of the News Of The World.

"The hardmen of Teesside. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to own what is sure to become a family heirloom. Each plate has been individually hand crafted in finest taiwanese pottery by the internationally reviled artist Po-Kum Hahd. But hurry, we can't make this offer for long. To secure your piece of Teesside history, fill out the coupon now. Just 9.99 a month for 372 months."

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2021, 08:52:37 AM »

The hardmen of Teesside. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to own what is sure to become a family heirloom. Each scratch-n-sniff stale piss plate has been individually hand crafted in finest taiwanese pottery by the internationally reviled artist Po-Kum Hahd. But hurry, we can't make this offer for long. To secure your piece of Teesside history, fill out the coupon now. Just 9.99 a month for 372 months."
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2021, 08:57:01 AM »

A few of them photos were taking from the SpreadEagle beer garden great day out with some top lads

YES MATE THE PARK END... PALLY PARK... BERWICK HILLS LADS ORGANISE IT EVERY YEAR IN STOKESLEY.......👍🍺🍺🍺👍

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2021, 09:15:27 AM »

I used to go to away matches from the late 70s onwards and I remember some of the faces. It is nostalgia and a part of the working class antiestablishment sub-culture. Not everyone's cup of tea even at the time but for a good % of Boro fans at the time it was. Not condoning football hooliganism either.

I know one is very senior in an engineering company and obviously others have turned out well. Kudos to them.

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2021, 09:25:11 AM »

I used to go to away matches from the late 70s onwards and I remember some of the faces. It is nostalgia and a part of the working class antiestablishment sub-culture. Not everyone's cup of tea even at the time but for a good % of Boro fans at the time it was. Not condoning football hooliganism either.

I know one is very senior in an engineering company and obviously others have turned out well. Kudos to them.

YES A VERY ACCURATE  POST WILLIE.... A FEW HAVE DONE WELL FOR THEMSELVES 👍 QUITE A FEW LIVE DOWN SOUTH BUT WOULD NEVER FORGET THEIR ROOTS..... QUITE A FEW HAVE DONE JAIL TIME.... DOESN'T MAKE THEM BAD PEOPLE..... WE ALL GROW UP.... ONE THINGS FOR SURE SOME CRACKING LADS THERE PAST AND PRESENT.... PROPER BORO SALT OF THE EARTH  👍

livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2021, 09:28:45 AM »

Some familiar faces from my own youth there.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2021, 09:34:19 AM »

I REMEMBER A LOAD OF CHELSEA PILING OFF A BUS  WHEN THEY SPOTTED A LOAD OF BORO DRINKING OUTSIDE A BOOZER IN LONDON BEFORE THE CUP FINAL..... QUITE A FEW FAMILIES THERE.... BUT THEY WAS ABOUT 10 OF THESE LADS THERE TOO.... CHELSEA HEADED TOWARDS THE BORO LOT EXPECTING THEM TO SCATTER  🤓

WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND.... BACO LAXY AND COMPANY HAD THE CHELSEA CUNTS ON THERE TOES  👍👊👍

livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2021, 09:38:44 AM »

I REMEMBER A LOAD OF CHELSEA PILING OFF A BUS  WHEN THEY SPOTTED A LOAD OF BORO DRINKING OUTSIDE A BOOZER IN LONDON BEFORE THE CUP FINAL..... QUITE A FEW FAMILIES THERE.... BUT THEY WAS ABOUT 10 OF THESE LADS THERE TOO.... CHELSEA HEADED TOWARDS THE BORO LOT EXPECTING THEM TO SCATTER  🤓

WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND.... BACO LAXY AND COMPANY HAD THE CHELSEA CUNTS ON THERE TOES  👍👊👍

Happened a lot over the years that. We'll never see those days again and probably for the best but I'm glad I experienced it.

Mido
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2021, 09:47:28 AM »

Happened a lot over the years that. We'll never see those days again and probably for the best but I'm glad I experienced it.

Mido

Which game was that?
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2021, 09:55:51 AM »

One of the cup finals in London when we played Chelsea. Either league cup or fa cup not the ZDS.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length