Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 08:34:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oooffff our Donald  (Read 1981 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2021, 01:47:47 AM »

Just been reading about the tangerine dream. What a fucking end to it all. Does anyone here still support the lad and believe his claims?

livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 06:09:26 AM »

All the lads that believed in his way of thinking got banned didn't they?
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 07:21:39 AM »

There must be something seriously wrong with you to have such a complete lack of personal dignity.

CoB scum
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 07:58:22 AM »

Maybe them cunts who got banned weren't the cunts starting all the chew.

Goldby, bring back Crocky ye cunt.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 08:00:55 AM »

Have not had chance to welcome you back fella. Nice to see ya mate.........

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 08:02:50 AM »

jc

boro_boro_boro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 08:29:08 AM »

I would say that Trump has lost the plot...... But that suggests he had it in the first place.

In any other country he would have been sectioned for the claims he has made over the last 4 years... in the USA they made him President.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 08:34:19 AM »

I would say that Trump has lost the plot...... But that suggests he had it in the first place.

In any other country he would have been sectioned for the claims he has made over the last 4 years... in the USA they made him President.

In the beginning i was all for him but now im embarrassed. The guy is a raving loon at the moment.

Hope someone has taken the "football" off him............ 

Sold down the river
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 08:51:42 AM »

Thankfully he alone cannot press the fuckin button.

rava

Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 10:25:43 AM »

The conditions which made phenomena like Trump, Brexit and red-walls collapsing still exist.

They are about to get worse.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 10:28:13 AM »

Is he crackers?  -  Without a doubt.

Was the election dodgy as fuck?  -  Without a doubt.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 10:29:38 AM »

NOW THERE IS POSTAL VOTES  👎

THE REPUBLICANS WILL NEVER GET BACK IN  👎😡👎

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 10:30:21 AM »

Is he crackers?  -  Without a doubt.

Was the election dodgy as fuck?  -  Without a doubt.

But still no proof Tel. Or has it been hidden?.......

Sold down the river
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2021, 10:32:26 AM »

Well hidden. To show proof you'd have to have an investigation body willing to look for it.

livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 10:32:56 AM »

There's gonna be loads of posters on here sat twiddling their thumbs trying to come up with something interesting to post now that they can't just argue with the ones who have been banned.

Let's see how frequently certain posters contribute in here now they've got what they wanted.

Sid Sid Sid
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 10:34:18 AM »

There's gonna be loads of posters on here sat twiddling their thumbs trying to come up with something interesting to post now that they can't just argue with the ones who have been banned.

Sid Sid Sid

Thumbs up from me....

Sold down the river
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 11:39:08 AM »

Is he crackers?  -  Without a doubt.

Was the election dodgy as fuck?  -  Without a doubt.

Same what I think Tez.

The fact that they could have shut Trump up in a heart beat with a simple audit speaks volumes. In Georgia they were caught on camera and still denied any wrong doing  :nige:. Senator Parent said the video was debunked by the governor when it was presented at a hearing, only to be told about a minute later that the video was the first time it had been shown anywhere. They are seen putting the same ballots through over and over again and still deny any wrong doing  :nige:. You look at the videos of the reporting on this now on youtube, and they have been edited to fuck to make it look like crazy talk. It really does bring it home after seeing the full footage myself how corrupt it is over there and how desperate the dems are to claim full power.
daftjim
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 11:57:20 AM »

Sore losers  :alastair: :pope2: charles

Lost the PGA now as well.  :nige: :alf:

Orange jump suit for Trump soon  :homer:
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 01:21:29 PM »

Which of Trump's policies are you particularly perturbed by?
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 01:45:51 PM »

Same what I think Tez.

The fact that they could have shut Trump up in a heart beat with a simple audit speaks volumes. In Georgia they were caught on camera and still denied any wrong doing  :nige:. Senator Parent said the video was debunked by the governor when it was presented at a hearing, only to be told about a minute later that the video was the first time it had been shown anywhere. They are seen putting the same ballots through over and over again and still deny any wrong doing  :nige:. You look at the videos of the reporting on this now on youtube, and they have been edited to fuck to make it look like crazy talk. It really does bring it home after seeing the full footage myself how corrupt it is over there and how desperate the dems are to claim full power.

Oh stop it. Its the desperate ramblings of a sore loser. There was no fraud, no more anyway than the odd dodgy thing that always slips through at every election on a small scale. Team trump has submitted over 60 legal objections and they have all been thrown out, many of them by Republican judges and some of them by judges he hand picked for the job. Not even just thrown out, largely laughed out of court so skinny and groundless the claims have been. Surely Trump has enough resources to have provided some credible evidence by now. The Senator Parent thing was thoroughly debunked but I know that wont be enough, factchecking sites are all part of the big conspiracy as well  souey.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 01:54:26 PM »

I do miss a link to a frothing website, I must admit  :gaz:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 02:01:47 PM »

I do miss a link to a frothing website, I must admit  :gaz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvo2Hddqg3I

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 02:09:13 PM »

Thank you. souey
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 02:26:00 PM »

Same what I think Tez.

Oh stop it. Its the desperate ramblings of a sore loser. There was no fraud, no more anyway than the odd dodgy thing that always slips through at every election on a small scale. Team trump has submitted over 60 legal objections and they have all been thrown out, many of them by Republican judges and some of them by judges he hand picked for the job. Not even just thrown out, largely laughed out of court so skinny and groundless the claims have been. Surely Trump has enough resources to have provided some credible evidence by now. The Senator Parent thing was thoroughly debunked but I know that wont be enough, factchecking sites are all part of the big conspiracy as well  souey.

Who's rambling, I've just given you facts on what has happened. You had a Senator claiming cam footage was debunked 30 days prior when it was the first time it had been viewed. The footage clearly shows ballot fraud where the ballots are repeatedly re-fed into the Dominion machines.

So with that, why did they re-feed ballots into the Dominion machines?

Why did they remove all observers then start recounting once everyone had left? (State law says this is illegal)

Why are there affidavits from witnesses backing up the footage, prior to its initial release.

Ramblings   just facts mate. You want to debate, debate but what you don't get to do is tell me, nothing to see here move along. The difference between you and me pal, is that I know what's right and what is wrong in this world. You and a few other tosspots on this board have played the man all this time without giving his policies or what he's done in his tenure any thought. If you genuinely believe that Biden got 12 million votes more than Obama, then you're the fuckin crack pot, not me. If you want to debate your points with presented facts like I have done, then fair play, if not I won't be wasting my time with you anymore.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 02:27:42 PM by RedSteel » Logged
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 02:44:29 PM »

Why let facts get in the way???......

Sold down the river
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2021, 02:46:23 PM »

Same what I think Tez.

Oh stop it. Its the desperate ramblings of a sore loser. There was no fraud, no more anyway than the odd dodgy thing that always slips through at every election on a small scale. Team trump has submitted over 60 legal objections and they have all been thrown out, many of them by Republican judges and some of them by judges he hand picked for the job. Not even just thrown out, largely laughed out of court so skinny and groundless the claims have been. Surely Trump has enough resources to have provided some credible evidence by now. The Senator Parent thing was thoroughly debunked but I know that wont be enough, factchecking sites are all part of the big conspiracy as well  souey.

Who's rambling, I've just given you facts on what has happened. You had a Senator claiming cam footage was debunked 30 days prior when it was the first time it had been viewed. The footage clearly shows ballot fraud where the ballots are repeatedly re-fed into the Dominion machines.

Why did they remove all observers then start recounting once everyone had left? (State law says this is illegal)

Why are there affidavits from witnesses backing up the footage, prior to its initial release.

Ramblings   just facts mate. You want to debate, debate but what you don't get to do is tell me, nothing to see here move along. The difference between you and me pal, is that I know what's right and what is wrong in this world. You and a few other tosspots on this board have played the man all this time without giving his policies or what he's done in his tenure any thought. If you genuinely believe that Biden got 12 million votes more than Obama, then you're the fuckin crack pot, not me. If you want to debate your points with presented facts like I have done, then fair play, if not I won't be wasting my time with you anymore.

:alastair:

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2021, 02:48:11 PM »

Why have all this proof and all these facts been thrown out of court??

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2021, 02:49:59 PM »

Lovin' the slam dunk gif...Wish i could post pics etc......

Sold down the river
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2021, 02:54:05 PM »

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2021, 02:58:38 PM »

monkey :basil:

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2021, 02:59:35 PM »

monkey

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2021, 03:06:15 PM »

They've been thrown out without any consideration to even look at the evidence in most cases. Read what you want into that. However, the cases that haven't been thrown out, the states aren't complying and blocking all the way. The case in Arizona where the courts ruled for the Dominion machines to be looked at and Audited, has met resistance despite the judge ruling in favour. They still can't get access, so it seems they are trying to run the clock down on that past the 20th. The case in Pennsylvania where they did get the right to audit the dominion machines but then refused to release the findings is another case. Not sure what the ruling on that is at present as its another clock run down.

All they had to do to shut Trump up and make him look the biggest cunt on the planet, was grant him audits across the board, shut him up and move on. They have refused audits and have refused access to the dominion machines. Why would you do that if you had nothing to hide and put one over Mr Orange?
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2021, 03:18:41 PM »

But why would courts with republican judges throw out cases with evidence that could potentially overturn a republican defeat?

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2021, 03:35:21 PM »

But why would courts with republican judges throw out cases with evidence that could potentially overturn a republican defeat?

Most cases wouldn't even be heard but most thrown out were by Democratic Judges, lets be clear on that. Why wouldn't a Republican Senator & Governor not allow an audit despite video footage showing ballot fraud  :pd:

Trump only had 3 maybe 4 lawsuits the rest were others. The others were easy to kick out, who they going to complain or appeal to?

The Supreme Court wouldn't look at the evidence though it was there to be presented.  :pd:

Like Tez said, there needs to be a commission set up to have the authority to look into  these allegations. Let them look into it and be objective at the same time.

Postal ballots should be scrapped, it leaves it open to election fraud.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2021, 03:40:08 PM »

What happened with Trumpís 3 of 4 lawsuits? I assume these contained his most compelling evidence of widespread election fraud?

Why arenít his party doing more to back him up on these serious allegations?

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2021, 03:57:22 PM »

What happened with Trumpís 3 of 4 lawsuits? I assume these contained his most compelling evidence of widespread election fraud?

Why arenít his party doing more to back him up on these serious allegations?

I think the two I mentioned were his and the other one I know of was kicked back by the Supreme Court. He has the evidence they weren't bold enough to take it on or corrupt in my opinion.

Most of the Rep party did back him hence the large number of senators objecting at the electoral count over the disputed states.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2021, 05:00:32 PM »

There's been 50+ lawsuits filed and rejected by various states since the election results, many in republican run states, surely if there was wide spread vote rigging at least a couple would have been taken forward 
TedBongo

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2021, 05:04:32 PM »

chat shit get banned - same applies to one or two on here

Always offended never ashamed (29.05.85)
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2021, 05:21:20 PM »

Same what I think Tez.

The fact that they could have shut Trump up in a heart beat with a simple audit speaks volumes. In Georgia they were caught on camera and still denied any wrong doing  :nige:. Senator Parent said the video was

debunked by the governor when it was presented at a hearing, only to be told about a minute later that the video was the first time it had been shown anywhere. They are seen putting the same ballots through over and over again and still deny any wrong doing  :nige:. You look at the videos of the reporting on this now on youtube, and they have been edited to fuck to make it look like crazy talk. It really does bring it home after seeing the full footage myself how corrupt it is over there and how desperate the dems are to claim full power.

Oh stop it. Its the desperate ramblings of a sore loser. There was no fraud, no more anyway than the odd dodgy thing that always slips through at every election on a small scale. Team trump has submitted over 60 legal objections and they have all been thrown out, many of them by Republican judges and some of them by judges he hand picked for the job. Not even just thrown out, largely laughed out of court so skinny and groundless the claims have been. Surely Trump has enough resources to have provided some credible evidence by now. The Senator Parent thing was thoroughly debunked but I know that wont be enough, factchecking sites are all part of the big conspiracy as well  souey.

Did you accept the Brexit Vote with good grace?
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2021, 05:34:35 PM »

Did you accept the Brexit Vote with good grace?

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2021, 05:37:04 PM »

When are you fucking off again Johnny? Asking for a friend

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2021, 05:38:31 PM »

I feel the righties are on the ropes at the moment so I am offering a little backup.

mcl

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2021, 05:41:34 PM »

This you?  monkey

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2021, 05:42:00 PM »

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2021, 05:43:26 PM »

charles

daftjim
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2021, 06:13:35 PM »

Says everything you need to know about the cunt

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/jul/22/donald-trump-on-ghislaine-maxwell-video-i-wish-her-well
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2021, 06:27:58 PM »

Had a belly full of the US politics to last the year and Trump did some good

But my takeaway from this thread is the masterclass in shit-stirring performed by JT, fucking scholar at work!

sid sid sid

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2021, 07:04:21 PM »

jc

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2021, 09:11:39 PM »

Same what I think Tez.

I actually meant trumps desperate ramblings, not yours, but you are fitting the bill now. You never presented any facts, just the alternative type of facts that Trump supporters love so much, ie the not very true facts.
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2021, 09:12:00 AM »

Hope some Mexican shoots the attention seeking fucking idiot.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length