Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2021, 05:23:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amazon TV Ballerina advertWhats your thoughts?  (Read 707 times)
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2020, 01:31:12 PM »

Itís on constantly- wondered your thoughts?  Johnny, no need for you to comment - we know the nature of what it will be! I find it open to interpretation. A young ballerina( looking younger than her years and with a body like a Romanian female gymnast) I find myself wondering why this type of girl was chosen.

Is it exploitation? Does it attract unwarranted attention to the girl? Is it open to misinterpretation?

Knowing Amazon possibly all three! I simply donít get who the ad is aimed at. Being in publishing, I have a very level head having seen and lived through blatant sexualisation in the quest to sell . For some reason, this ad does not sit comfortably.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:35:11 PM by Holgateoldskool » Logged
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 01:41:07 PM »

Got no tits, I turn over now when itís on
Bobupanddown
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 01:41:27 PM »

Considering it was supposedly filmed in a project there appeared a distinct lack of gangbangers and crack heads for it to be anything approaching accurate.

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 01:43:07 PM »

Itís also inaccurate, Errol would of thieved a torch

The only thing he has in common with The Amazon is ........ charles
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:45:39 PM by Minge » Logged
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 01:52:40 PM »

Youíve been paying attention, Minge!!!
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 02:20:19 AM »

Just had a look on yow tube,wanted to be outraged and back you up H,but....nahh,nothing to see here,ya might be thinking a bit to deep  on this one,you obviously don't like Amazon,maybe that's swayed ya thinking. Peace out Bro,nothing untoward here 🤗x

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 06:41:42 AM »

Amazon is too fucking dear , and they sneakily hit you for £8 a month when you donít sign up for anything .
3 months they got me , I complained, they said sorry but I still havnt recieved my £24 back .
Cunts
Bobupanddown
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 11:05:33 AM »

Just had a look on yow tube,wanted to be outraged and back you up H,but....nahh,nothing to see here,ya might be thinking a bit to deep  on this one,you obviously don't like Amazon,maybe that's swayed ya thinking. Peace out Bro,nothing untoward here 🤗x

Nowt wrong with not liking the tax dodging monopoly mega corp that is Amazon.
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 04:12:18 PM »

Couldn't agree more.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length