Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2021, 05:41:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Poll
Question: Diversity built britain  (Voting closed: October 20, 2020, 05:10:48 PM)
Yeah sure it did - 5 (29.4%)
No It wrecked Britain - 12 (70.6%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New 50Pence coin  (Read 1652 times)
sockets
« on: October 18, 2020, 05:10:48 PM »

Royal mint sending out the new 50 Pence claiming Diversity built this country !!

I think it has wrecked this country ..  :unlike:

Some places you dare not even tread these days or you will be diversified probably by some cold steel.

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 05:15:27 PM »

I thought they won Britains Got Talent??............ :chrisk: :chrisk:

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
sockets
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 05:16:43 PM »

They did then they did that neck choke dance  :unlike:
Don pepe
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 05:24:02 PM »

I would welcome the mints examples on this - maybe they could do a line of coins commemorating the diverse people who built britain? They wont because they cant because their isnt - white men and women made this country what it os and that is a pure and simple fact. Diversity has halted progress. Fucking hell, even in football the last time the national team won anything was with a team of all white men - no doubt the hundred year anniversary film will rewrite history to have justin fashanu scoring the winner

The actually dont give a shit about being remotely accurate - its all to fit their bullshit story
sockets
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 05:25:15 PM »

Spot On Don  :like: :like:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 05:26:19 PM »

This is a wonderful idea  :like:

But, who the fuck still uses coins?  :pd:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 05:27:30 PM »

You.

Up yer arse.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 05:28:31 PM »

mcbrid
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 05:33:47 PM »

I don't think crocket would care how you paid off your debt to be fair

klins
Don pepe
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 05:36:47 PM »

I don't think crocket would care how you paid off your debt to be fair

klins

Hope youre adding interest on to this debt crocket 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2020, 05:37:20 PM »

You’ve got a proper hard on for me at the moment Quntzy lad  :pd:

You buck-toothed, scrotum-faced, thick Darlo cunt*  

*copyright Capio

sockets
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2020, 05:39:18 PM »

:matty: = scum  :unlike:

won't ever be paid .. :unlike:

Here's some diversity building Britain going on anyway  

http://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1317842564515549186?s=20     

« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 05:42:44 PM by sockets » Logged
Don pepe
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2020, 05:47:05 PM »

If anyone is in favour of this and think it has any merit beyond blatant revisionist propaganda then id welcome any examples of “diverse” contributions to building Britain. Actual, tangible examples - inventions, discoveries and such

Ill wait
Bobupanddown
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 05:53:33 PM »

At what point during the last 1000 years did diversity build anything in Britain?

sockets
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2020, 05:54:41 PM »

The only good example I can see is when the Romans Invaded and settled for 400 years they made progress for us all. Europeans  :like:

The Africans / Moslims have had a massive negative effect . Look at the places they come from it tells its own story .
Don pepe
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2020, 06:08:53 PM »

The only good example I can see is when the Romans Invaded and settled for 400 years they made progress for us all. Europeans  :like:

The Africans / Moslims have had a massive negative effect . Look at the places they come from it tells its own story .
[/quote

If romans is the best they can come up with then they should be laughed at. Fact is, with this bullshit statement of diversity built britain theyre actually drawing attention to the fact that theyve actually contributed nothing meaningful to British development in almost 2000 years. I mean, the best nominee for a black face on a back note they can come up with is mary seacole - an invention of the left and the BAME
38red

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 06:45:47 PM »

The British are a mongrel nation. Our entire history is one of migration, both inwards and outwards.
Don pepe
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2020, 06:55:39 PM »

So are most nations - we didn't really have much immigration in between the normans and the post second world war era.

In between that time, particularly 1600 - 1900, white british peoples innovation and exploration propelled the country to become one of the foremost nations on the planet. This bollocks the mint has come out with isnt anything more than a hollow appeasement of the BAME due to the recent george floyd bollocks and to make them like theyve contributed something they havent and entitle them to a voice on britains heritage and history.
mcbrid
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2020, 07:29:22 PM »

You’ve got a proper hard on for me at the moment Quntzy lad  :pd:

You buck-toothed, scrotum-faced, thick Darlo cunt*  

*copyright Capio

You started it.....

:stairlift:
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2020, 07:40:42 PM »

Crocky this is the idea behind it. What you think about this tweet?......

We Too Built Britain
@WeTooBB
Paying tribute to the role of minority groups in building Britain & campaigning for representation in legal tender & statues, signage, artwork, civic symbols

Sold down the river
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2020, 07:43:15 PM »

We Too Built Britain
@WeTooBB
Paying tribute to the role of minority groups in building Britain & campaigning for representation in legal tender & statues, signage, artwork, civic symbols

Have you actually told Crocket you’re his puppet master, or are you just hoping he doesn’t realise

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2020, 07:48:58 PM »

We Too Built Britain
@WeTooBB

Have you actually told Crocket you’re his puppet master, or are you just hoping he doesn’t realise

I see what you are getting at but tbh thats not the case.

I like generate comments and discussion before threads descend into choas.

Its to keep lefties/righties "talking".

Im not an ulterior motives kinda guy my brain does not work like that.....

Sold down the river
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2020, 07:50:11 PM »

You’re the Jeremy Kyle of COB 

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2020, 07:53:57 PM »

You’re the Jeremy Kyle of COB 

Yeah i normally get paid for that kind of work but im doing it pro-bono on here...........

Sold down the river
sockets
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2020, 07:58:21 PM »

We Too Built Britain
@WeTooBB

The coin says they built Britain  .. within 100 years none of us whitey's will have any say on anything if any of us are left over here, chances are the ones that are left will be under Islamic control running about in the Burqa .

We won't be around to see it but you can see the road we've been heading down the last 40 years . Only gonna get worse . not building Britain at all they taking over
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2020, 07:59:20 PM »

The British are a mongrel nation. Our entire history is one of migration, both inwards and outwards.

That isn't the "diversity" that is being implied here.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2020, 08:01:44 PM »

We Too Built Britain
@WeTooBB

The coin says they built Britain  .. within 100 years none of us whitey's will have any say on anything if any of us are left over here, chances are the ones that are left will be under Islamic control running about in the Burqa .

We won't be around to see it but you can see the road we've been heading down the last 40 years . Only gonna get worse . not building Britain at all they taking over

History not my subject at all but im really struggling to name a diverse engineer, scientist pre 1940's.  

Sold down the river
Bobupanddown
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2020, 08:02:11 PM »

What utter bollocks, while undoubtedly Britain was shaped by various influences they were ALL white European.

Trying to equate the vikings, or the Norman conquest of Britain with the current import of welfare scrounging third world parasite savages is utterly contemptible.

sockets
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2020, 08:04:35 PM »

What utter bollocks, while undoubtedly Britain was shaped by various influences they were ALL white European.

Trying to equate the vikings, or the Norman conquest of Britain with the current import of welfare scrounging third world parasite savages is utterly contemptible.

This is correct  :like: :like:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2020, 08:05:03 PM »

charles

Thankyou for confirming that when you talk about your issues with immigration, it’s actually a colour of skin issue you have  :like:

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2020, 08:06:31 PM »

Did not immigration start in the 1950's in the UK with non-whites?

Sold down the river
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2020, 08:07:23 PM »

No.
sockets
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2020, 08:09:31 PM »

Give me a Roman / Viking / Norman any day over some slime in a rubber boat
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »

No.

I thought the 1st immigrations to the Uk was people from the British colonies of the time? I dont know the answer to illegal immigration though.

Sold down the river
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2020, 08:11:06 PM »

Give me a Roman / Viking / Norman any day over some slime in a rubber boat

A limpet on the bottom of a rubber boat has more brain power than you crocky  monkey

sockets
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2020, 08:11:55 PM »

:nige: :nige: :nige:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2020, 08:13:33 PM »

:nige: :nige: :nige:

See that’s better Crocket... bit of banter and nothing too mental  :like: :beer:

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2020, 08:14:56 PM »

No.

I thought the 1st immigrations to the Uk was people from the British colonies of the time? I dont know the answer to illegal immigration though.

Maybe I've misunderstood your question. What is it you're asking exactly?
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2020, 08:20:23 PM »

No.

Maybe I've misunderstood your question. What is it you're asking exactly?

Its about immigration (legal) and when the UK started "allowing" requests to immigrate to UK.

Or am i getting immigration mixed up with refugee status?..........

Sold down the river
Bobupanddown
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2020, 08:21:19 PM »

charles

Thankyou for confirming that when you talk about your issues with immigration, it’s actually a colour of skin issue you have  :like:

Not skin colour, race and culture.

You might live in a fantasy world with wizards and fairies where all races and cultures are equal - i live in the real world.

Not all races are equal, not by any measurable standard.

Not all cultures are equal, not by any measurable standard.

Facts don't care about your limp wristed hand wringing sensibilities.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2020, 08:24:09 PM »

"Not all races are equal, not by any measurable standard.

Not all cultures are equal, not by any measurable standard"

Is that not what the BLM stuff was all about?...........

Sold down the river
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2020, 08:25:32 PM »

Bobup has had quite the weekend on here  klins klins

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2020, 08:27:56 PM »

You cannot fault the guy's tenacity  :like:

Sold down the river
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2020, 08:37:45 PM »

The "diversity" that built Britain looks like it wants to knock it down now......

https://twitter.com/CrimeLdn/status/1317842564515549186

(DONT KNOW HOW TO GET LINKS UNDERLINED)

Sold down the river
Bobupanddown
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2020, 08:54:09 PM »

Bobup has had quite the weekend on here  klins klins

Nowhere near your 'cuties' weekend but yeah 
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2020, 08:54:57 PM »

Could we have one that says “ Multiculturalism is a crock of shit”.
Don pepe
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2020, 09:00:03 PM »

charles

This isn’t about immigration. Its about BAME and those who will do anything to appease them rewriting British history to credit them with something they had no part in. Non whites have done plenty throughout history in other places but i honestly cannot think of any examples in the uk that would give any credibility to this ten bob claim. Happy to hear any claims to the contrary though...

Previous poster is bang on, theyre arent referring to roman, viking or norman diversity - its black influence theyre implying - which is entirely false, a fabrication, a fantasy
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2020, 09:48:28 AM »

Nobody has anything to say about the video i posted from Twitter???..........

Sold down the river
Don pepe
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2020, 09:50:08 AM »

It's ridiculous to suggest Britain was built in the last 50 even 100 years. So it's a false message.

Also a good point

Britains not diverse, its divisive - and we all know who is to blame for that
Don pepe
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2020, 09:55:12 AM »

Nobody has anything to say about the video i posted from Twitter???..........

And nobody stopped him - mind, probably didnt fancy getting their head cut off and ending up with a photo of it in cob

Apparently the reverend of the church has spoken and the guy has mental health issues - riiiiiighhht
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length