Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2020, 10:05:28 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The long term trolls frustrated at the lack of activity  (Read 506 times)
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2020, 09:47:51 PM »

Is killing them or him, nobody at all to troll tonight. Blocked by fmttm no chance on oneboro and nobody giving a fuck on here  :mido:

Days are numbered you utter cunt 
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 09:56:05 PM »

Lids isnít that bad

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 10:02:38 PM »

Lids isnít that bad

Said to myself the first person to respond would give himself away, and you didn't disappoint  :wanker:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 10:06:42 PM »

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 10:07:36 PM »

Is killing them or him, nobody at all to troll tonight. Blocked by fmttm no chance on oneboro and nobody giving a fuck on here  :mido:

But some lass smiled at him from a distance the other day and he couldnt wait to tell someone - unfortunately for him he only had cob to tell
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 10:10:07 PM »

Are you too thick to realise you are a troll or you just carrying on the troll narrative? Either or there isn't a third option  
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 10:10:56 PM »

monkey

CoB scum
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2020, 10:19:18 PM »

Are you too thick to realise you are a troll or you just carrying on the troll narrative? Either or there isn't a third option  

What are you trying to say? Are you saying I (CapsDave) am a troll? Or are you saying I am the other troll accounts? If so, which ones?

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 10:23:10 PM »

What are you trying to say? Are you saying I (CapsDave) am a troll? Or are you saying I am the other troll accounts? If so, which ones?

I'm not trying to say anything other than what has been stated in my last post. Read it again you thick cunt and tell us which you are?
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 10:25:08 PM »

YES I NOTICED THE FUCKING PRICK HEADSET CRYING AGAIN ABOUT NOBODY POSTING  :wanker:
EVERY SATURDAY HE COMES OUT WITH THE SAME SHITE NOBODY WANTS TO REPLY TO THE SICK CUNT
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 10:31:30 PM »

Can't help themselves Monkey even when the bait is so obvious. Fuckin lower than rats, and thats insulting rodents
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 10:34:23 PM »

I'm not trying to say anything other than what has been stated in my last post. Read it again you thick cunt and tell us which you are?

I canít say Iíve ever really noticed you on here RedSteel, Iím guessing youíre a new board Ďcharacterí

If that makes you happy then crack on, just try and reign in your anger a bit, itís only a football forum, surely itís not important enough to anger you?

headset

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2020, 10:39:14 PM »

Is killing them or him, nobody at all to troll tonight. Blocked by fmttm no chance on oneboro and nobody giving a fuck on here  :mido:

YES I NOTICED THE FUCKING PRICK HEADSET CRYING AGAIN ABOUT NOBODY POSTING  :wanker:
EVERY SATURDAY HE COMES OUT WITH THE SAME SHITE NOBODY WANTS TO REPLY TO THE SICK CUNT

THE SAME SHIT.... THATS RICH COMING FROM A CUNT WHO TOLD US EVERY DAY IN THE SUMMER THAT HES SAT ON THE BALCONY IN HIS UNDERCRACKERS DRINKING CANS,,,,

I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SUMMERS CRACK....WILL U BE SMOKNING A FAG OR HAVING A WANK ON THE BALCONY?...ASKING FOR A FREIND.... :like:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:41:06 PM by headset » Logged
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2020, 10:47:51 PM »

What the fuck is a troll narrative?
That's a new term bro.
Copyright it.  :alf:
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2020, 10:57:46 PM »

There's 3 of the cunts caps, head, n archie, like the pied piper to the river  :mido:

All three piping up like trolls do, snared into one net. Probably one and the same person considering the time of night 
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2020, 10:58:29 PM »

I canít say Iíve ever really noticed you on here RedSteel, Iím guessing youíre a new board Ďcharacterí

If that makes you happy then crack on, just try and reign in your anger a bit, itís only a football forum, surely itís not important enough to anger you?

Oh oh, board VIP klaxon

Dave ďdont you know who i am ďcaps  :alf:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2020, 11:01:01 PM »

Did I say that? 

Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2020, 11:01:34 PM »

I only asked a question blud.
Got your panties in a hideous twist there like.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2020, 11:03:52 PM »

Nah , your a cocksucker who couldn't help himself you fuckin rat.  :alf:
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2020, 11:05:59 PM »

Oh oh, board VIP klaxon

Dave ďdont you know who i am ďcaps  :alf:

Exactly, another fuckin rat who the board views as a fuckin troll  :alf:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2020, 11:08:02 PM »

To be fair RedSteel, you come across like a bit of a goon, Iím not surprised Iíve never noticed you before.

You fuckin rat LOL etc

:duh:

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2020, 11:13:14 PM »

To be fair RedSteel, you come across like a bit of a goon, Iím not surprised Iíve never noticed you before.

You fuckin rat LOL etc

You keep telling yourself that but we both know that isn't true don't we. You are fucking despised on this board that is the truth of the matter, an utter cunt of a human being. Just as low as daftjim and that is as low as you get. Do tell me how you gather the hearts of the members of this board, would love to see your bullet points 
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2020, 11:14:50 PM »

Rat... Who the fuck are you?
Corleone.  :alf:
Making yourself look a 24 carat dick here chor.
But.. Carry on.. It's pretty fucking funny
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2020, 11:19:21 PM »

You fuckin rat LOL etc

You keep telling yourself that but we both know that isn't true don't we. You are fucking despised on this board that is the truth of the matter, an utter cunt of a human being. Just as low as daftjim and that is as low as you get. Do tell me how you gather the hearts of the members of this board, would love to see your bullet points 

You care about how youíre perceived on a football message board? Howís life treating you fella?  klins

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2020, 11:20:03 PM »

Rat... Who the fuck are you?
Corleone.  :alf:
Making yourself look a 24 carat dick here chor.
But.. Carry on.. It's pretty fucking funny

Hooked  :like:
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2020, 11:21:56 PM »

You fuckin rat LOL etc

You care about how youíre perceived on a football message board? Howís life treating you fella?  klins

So you couldn't answer to the questions asked then, another one hooked. 
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2020, 11:22:07 PM »

FIIIISH On.!!!
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2020, 11:22:32 PM »

Some very defensive folk on this thread. One-nil to Steely.  jc

CoB scum
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2020, 11:24:55 PM »

Well done RedSteel, brilliant work, bravo  :southcup:

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2020, 11:30:35 PM »

Some very defensive folk on this thread. One-nil to Steely.  jc

An opinion from a well respected board member means the world PD  :like:

Time for bed, let the trolls stew  charles
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2020, 11:34:13 PM »

Goodnight buddy  :like:

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2020, 11:51:56 PM »

From now on Red you are to be known as Pied Piper......... :alf: :alf: :like:

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2020, 12:41:20 AM »

So... erm.. who are the trolls then?

:pd:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2020, 12:44:19 AM »

So... erm.. who are the trolls then?

:pd:

The 1st is in river but not in canoe..........Not a Scooby 

Sold down the river
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2020, 12:48:09 AM »

But i do know Wheebles wobble but they don't fall down if that helps.........

Sold down the river
headset

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2020, 12:58:39 AM »

Is killing them or him, nobody at all to troll tonight. Blocked by fmttm no chance on oneboro and nobody giving a fuck on here  :mido:

THE SAME SHIT.... THATS RICH COMING FROM A CUNT WHO TOLD US EVERY DAY IN THE SUMMER THAT HES SAT ON THE BALCONY IN HIS UNDERCRACKERS DRINKING CANS,,,,

I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SUMMERS CRACK....WILL U BE SMOKNING A FAG OR HAVING A WANK ON THE BALCONY?...ASKING FOR A FREIND.... :like:

By the way I wasn't being funny when I said smoking a fag. Despite us not seeing eye t eye. i don't work like that.....just so u know.... :like:
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2020, 09:10:51 AM »

You gotta be the most tedious cunt that ever posted on here.
A perfect example of why this board is fucked.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2020, 09:26:36 AM »

Well done Red, youíve smoked at least four of him out. :like:

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2020, 09:27:39 AM »

Well done Red, youíve smoked at least four of him out. :like:

charles charles :like: ===  :matty:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2020, 09:34:14 AM »

Steely on the ale and full of chew  monkey monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2020, 09:35:47 AM »

CoB scum
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2020, 09:38:18 AM »

:alf: :alf:  :alf:

Sold down the river
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2020, 09:47:30 AM »

THE SWAMPS  BUBBLING    charles

:like: :meltdown:

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2020, 09:52:26 AM »

THE SWAMPS  BUBBLING    charles

:like: :meltdown:

Awww dont you feel guilty you were not posting last night Lids because the "boys" had no-one to post about?

Also what ya done to Bernie????  :alf: :alf: :alf:

Sold down the river
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2020, 10:13:44 AM »

The Trolls got Trolled 

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2020, 10:14:22 AM »

It doesn't take too many braincells to identify those that ae never off here just to spoil and troll by feeding off other contributors. Rarely do they start a thread but eager to comment with cheap sarcasm and contrarian views, thinking it being smart and clever, and all superior. We all know who they are and the fact there's more characters than contributors. Sad fist pumping cunts
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2020, 10:15:56 AM »

The Trolls got Trolled 

:alf: :alf:

Sold down the river
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2020, 11:47:50 AM »

This thread is a win for decency. :like:

Haha

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2020, 12:38:16 PM »

Redsteel me owld fruit  :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length