Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 01:01:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Befor those over on the dark side start to blame Brexit  (Read 214 times)
Spidoolie

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2020, 02:18:34 PM »

For a shortage in medicines.
It already exists.
I work for a pharmacy and can safely say the shortage and distribution difficulties are already here and have been here for a long time for many products.

I think they will blame Brexit for anything regardless of whether  problems already exist or not.
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 02:32:51 PM »

Their own medication must be in short supply looking at their posts the fucking cranks
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 02:53:51 PM »

Their own medication must be in short supply looking at their posts the fucking cranks

:alf: :alf: :alf:

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 03:09:29 PM »

It already exists.
I work for a pharmacy and can safely say the shortage and distribution difficulties are already here and have been here for a long time for many products.

I think they will blame Brexit for anything regardless of whether  problems already exist or not.

Nowt to do with the Tories hey?
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Gill OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 03:59:41 PM »

It already exists.

Nowt to do with the Tories hey?

Er, no. More to do with the fact that the amount of flu vaccines needed have to be gauged in the previous January. Oh for the wisdom of hindsight Sir Kier Slickhair surely possesses.

Spidoolie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 04:39:35 PM »

Nothing to do with Tories or any other political party. The are purely due to international production and distribution problems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length