Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 02:04:22 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HERE HE COMES  (Read 611 times)
monkeyman

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2020, 09:50:57 PM »

FUCKING BIG BOALSIE 
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:55:56 PM »

He fucked us off  few seasons ago didn't he .. give him 2 grand a week
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 09:59:58 PM »

He fucked us off  few seasons ago didn't he .. give him 2 grand a week
I WATCHED HIM ON LOAN AT ANDERLECHT HE WAS SHITE  lost
WARNOCK WILL GET THE BEST OUT OF HIM HE CAN BE A DECENT PLAYER ON IS DAY  :mido:
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 10:01:28 PM »

maybe he can he played under him before . have to see what happens .
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 10:01:33 PM »

We dodged a bullet last time. Not impressed........ :unlike:

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 08:35:25 AM »

We need to make signings. He has a point to prove...maybe (hopefully) he does a job for us, even if it is to just get a permanent move elsehhere...along as he helps to keep us up, er I mean, gets us in and around the play offs
V6

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 08:39:52 AM »

i agree we need players but whats badgering me is if the manager is only here for one year and we have a load of players next season the new manager doesn't like  souey souey

or is Warnock staying for another season to take us up if we just fail this season
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 08:45:16 AM »

i agree we need players but whats badgering me is if the manager is only here for one year and we have a load of players next season the new manager doesn't like  souey souey

or is Warnock staying for another season to take us up if we just fail this season

I think NW is in football untill the day he keels over , bloke loves it  :mido:

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 08:50:40 AM »

The way both the world is at the moment and the world of football, you can only think of the here and now....there is no point in saying, we have to build for the future, cos no one knows what the future holds.
Get players in who are experienced, who Warnock knows he can get the best out of, and keep him developing the young players we have got and who knows where he could take us this season. Realistically we are a mid to bottom half of the table team, but the difference between being a bottom half of the table team and a play off contender isn't that much. Get on a good run of results and you can challenge.
Warnock knows his shit, no one is coming to Boro for the "golden handshake" anymore cos the money isn't there. If big Boalsie comes, I am alright with that.
The key for me, as it has been for the last good few seasons, is can Britt cut the mustard.....we need him getting 25+ goals in this league. When he came, I thought he would be the striker we had been looking for, but then again I thought that with Alves, Kike, Rhodes, Boyd rava
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 10:48:53 AM by Gramsci » Logged
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 08:53:18 AM »

Now get a fuckin left back so we can fuck off the wing back shite.

:like:

Goldby is a fuckin flouncing cunt.
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 09:01:43 AM »

The way both the world is at the moment and the world of football, you can only think of the here and now....there is no point in saying, we have to build for the future, cos no one knows what the future holds.
Get players in who are experienced, who Warnock knows he can get the best out of, and keep him developing the young players we have got and who knows where he could take us this season. Realistically with are a mid to bottom half of the table team, but the difference between being a bottom half of the table team and a play off contender isn't that much. Get on a good run of results and you can challenge.
Warnock knows his shit, no one is coming to Boro for the "golden handshake" anymore cos the money isn't there. If big Boalsie comes, I am alright with that.
The key for me, as it has been for the last good few seasons, is can Britt cut the mustard.....we need him getting 25+ goals in this league. When he came, I thought he would be the striker we had been looking for, but then again I thought that with Alves, Kike, Rhodes, Boyd rava

Pretty much  :like:
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 09:21:49 AM »

Get players in who are experienced, who Warnock knows he can get the best out of, and keep him developing the young players we have got and who knows where he could take us this season. Realistically with are a mid to bottom half of the table team, but the difference between being a bottom half of the table team and a play off contender isn't that much. Get on a good run of results and you can challenge.

You think too much...

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 10:18:53 AM »

NO THANKS  👎

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2020, 10:47:39 AM »

You think too much...

Another scintillating contribution from the board's own 'who the actual fuck are you' guy
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2020, 06:36:31 PM »

:mido: FUCKING GREAT SIGNING  :like:
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 06:49:23 PM »

So has he signed or what? Reports appear misleading.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 07:02:41 PM »

NOT SUPRISED READING LIDS THREADS  mcl
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 07:04:30 PM »

HE'S FUCKING SHITE 👎

AND A BIG LAZY CUNT  👎😠😠😠👎

ANOTHER FUCKING DONKEY IN A RED SHIRT  😠😠😠 FFS

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 07:33:58 PM »

HE'S FUCKING SHITE 👎

AND A BIG LAZY CUNT  👎😠😠😠👎

ANOTHER FUCKING DONKEY IN A RED SHIRT  😠😠😠 FFS
HE HAS NOT SIGNED  lost
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 07:37:00 PM »

FUCKING BIG BOALSIE 

Another Lids scoop....just call him poop-a-scoop......I've never seen or heard so much dog shit  monkey rava
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 07:42:12 PM »

FUCKING BIG BOALSIE 

Another Lids scoop....just call him poop-a-scoop......I've never seen or heard so much dog shit  monkey rava

NOT MY THREAD YOU FUCKING SOPPY CUNT  👎

KEEP OFF THE PERSIANS YOU DRUGGED UP FUCKA 👍

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 08:09:13 PM »

FUCKING BIG BOALSIE 

:nige:
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 08:44:08 PM »

FUCKING BIG BOALSIE 

Apologies, old friend....I just put two and two together, you know, an ITK scoop that turns out to be a load of shite and just thought it must have been you  monkey

Don't touch drugs me, strict herb man 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length