Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2020, 08:18:42 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Westy - red nose and massive eyebrows  (Read 1993 times)
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2020, 12:20:24 PM »

Did you see the clip of the scruffy cunt on BBC NE last night?

His nose is getting both bigger and redder and whats more his eyebrows are suddenly like that Czech model that is all the rage now

Wonder if its the hormone tablets and he's finally decided to go for the gender swap?

:ponce: <<<<eyebrows like this

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 12:21:56 PM »

CoB scum
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 12:25:08 PM »

Whats the chances of the BBC (NE) having 1 of us one as well? We all support the Boro on here his rag aint the only option for Boro fans.....Who shall we put forward??.........TerryC for me....

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 12:27:41 PM »

:nige:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
38red

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 01:39:42 PM »

Whats the chances of the BBC (NE) having 1 of us one as well? We all support the Boro on here his rag aint the only option for Boro fans.....Who shall we put forward??.........TerryC for me....

TC is Fowler's Guide to Modern English Usage incarnate. Lids would be more representative of the board.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 01:52:53 PM »

The first interview with TOZZA...

Radio Interviewer: "Good morning Mr Cochrane.  Regarding Boro's loss last week, what do you think Neil Warnock's tactics should've been?"

"Good morning.  Before we begin, please let me check that when you say "should've" you meant the contraction of "should have" and not, what is becoming far too commonly used these days, "should of".  I remember discussing this worrisome trend with my fag chum, Lucien Fortescue-Thunder, when boarding at St Tiggywinkles Prep School for Mummies' Precious Little Sausages back in Hilary term '78.  Oh how we would chortle at the grammatically bereft while we toasted our muffins and enjoyed our turnip surprises"...

Radio Interviewer - whispering to the producer: "For fucks sake.... can we get that scruffy omelette bloke back asap?"

klins

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2020, 02:02:12 PM »

Radio Interviewer: "Good morning Mr Cochrane.  Regarding Boro's loss last week, what do you think Neil Warnock's tactics should've been?"

"Good morning.  Before we begin, please let me check that when you say "should've" you meant the contraction of "should have" and not, what is becoming far too commonly used these days, "should of".  I remember discussing this worrisome trend with my fag chum, Lucien Fortescue-Thunder, when boarding at St Tiggywinkles Prep School for Mummies' Precious Little Sausages back in Hilary term '78.  Oh how we would chortle at the grammatically bereft while we toasted our muffins and enjoyed our turnip surprises"...

Radio Interviewer - whispering to the producer: "For fucks sake.... can we get that scruffy omelette bloke back asap?"

klins

Now that is funny  :like: :like:

Sold down the river
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2020, 03:00:24 PM »

He's a complete embarrassment to the area . . .

Scruffy, arse creeping, shit sniveling cunt.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2020, 03:10:15 PM »

A tiny bit harsh on TOZZA but OK.

Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2020, 03:26:50 PM »

Smartest I've ever seen Him 👍
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2020, 03:31:53 PM »

Where is the omelette pan???.............

Sold down the river
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2020, 03:47:00 PM »

klins

Go and fuckin fall off Huntcliff ye boring cunt.

Goldby is a fuckin flouncing cunt.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 03:50:00 PM »

klins

That's actually quite funny.
 :alf:

What have you done with Clammy? If you've hurt our little fat gay prick there'll be trouble!
 :duh:

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2020, 07:53:55 PM »

That suit is actually for the protection of the general public and not for him

Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2020, 12:46:53 AM »

😂😆

He's just not a representative of an average person of this town.

Like his arse crawling mate's, just a yes Man

I'm all for a good character, with some craic, but he has none whatsoever, just fawns over everything & one.

You've only got to look to the national media to see it's like bring out the Northern idoit.

That Clem, Mark Benton and. Mrs Punch (that ugly cunt, Steph or whatever they call her)

Talking about Parmo's and all the other shit.

It's funny how as they all grew up here, no-one seems to know or remember them.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 01:35:33 AM »

I think Baddad buried the bodies.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2020, 01:41:33 AM »

monkey
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 01:54:57 AM »

Where,

The back of that house in Maske 🤔😳
headset

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2020, 02:01:34 AM »

😂😆

I'm all for a good character, with some craic, but he has none whatsoever, just fawns over everything & one.

You've only got to look to the national media to see it's like bring out the Northern idoit.

That Clem, Mark Benton and. Mrs Punch (that ugly cunt, Steph or whatever they call her)

monkey

Fuckin hell... i thought this place was all about taking the piss.

You need to tell him to his face or knock him out after that speech,,by the way I agree with all what you say unfortunately I haven't got the balls to knock him out or put him to sleep. So you've got the wrong man here...u might need Towersy for the fight game

I think in reality the is only Liddle who scrapps in real life and he hasn't knocked him out yet. The rest of us are all www.gobshites.... or we would have knocked him out by now rather than moan on the internet about him...

I think he's a queer cunt but i havent got tyhe balls to tell him to his face. So youre a bigger man than me if thats what u plan on doing ....If not youre just another shithouse like me and the rest of us who take the piss out of him from thr safety of the internet... Harsh but true......i'm afraid... :like:
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2020, 02:26:02 AM »

Proppa rant that headset,world cup emoji from me,keep it up kidda,an a couple of sids.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
headset

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2020, 02:31:49 AM »

Proppa rant that headset,world cup emoji from me,keep it up kidda,an a couple of sids.

Thank You... monkey
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2020, 02:35:15 AM »

😂😆

monkey

Fuckin hell... i thought this place was all about taking the piss.

You need to tell him to his face or knock him out after that speech,,by the way I agree with all what you say unfortunately I haven't got the balls to knock him out or put him to sleep. So you've got the wrong man here...u might need Towersy for the fight game

I think in reality the is only Liddle who scrapps in real life and he hasn't knocked him out yet. The rest of us are all www.gobshites.... or we would have knocked him out by now rather than moan on the internet about him...

I think he's a queer cunt but i havent got tyhe balls to tell him to his face. So youre a bigger man than me if thats what u plan on doing ....If not youre just another shithouse like me and the rest of us who take the piss out of him from thr safety of the internet... Harsh but true......i'm afraid... :like:

It's nothing to do with being a Shithouse in the real world the bloke wouldn't pose a problem to Me besides . . .  why would I want to?

I don't wish the man no voilence or wrong like I stated above He doesn't represent people from the area or grew up in.

So you're barbed comments mean nothing.

Besides I only read this thread thinking by the title, it was one of the'Local' Band's that he'd discovered, unearthed, destined for stardom.

Hope that clears things up?
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2020, 03:21:44 AM »

Fuck did I do?

:pd:

LeeTublin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2020, 05:39:45 AM »

I noticed he got asked about 5 times on the thread on FMTTM about the 1000 tickets if he had got one and if he had to queue like everyone else. He just ignored the question.  mick
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2020, 08:35:30 AM »

😂😆

I know Benno.

jc

Goldby is a fuckin flouncing cunt.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2020, 10:27:37 AM »

Shall i let you into a secret???.....Benno's parents are my godparents.......(thumbs up)....

Sold down the river
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2020, 11:45:29 AM »

So a lot of people dislike Nichols- fair enough. But the venom shown by certain posters is way over the top. You donít use his site, you donít buy his fanzine- absolutely fair enough. You donít like his politics- he is entitled to his view.

To comment about his dress sense - what does that have to do with anything? A spokesman for the fans - he is known, who would this forum or One Boro put forward? The only person I can think of would be John Donovan.

Guys, stop the endless name calling - it is a tad immature.
OzzyPorter

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2020, 11:55:07 AM »

I would suggest that anyone who deliberately places themselves in the public spotlight at every opportunity is more than fair game for comment. That's just how it works. 👍
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2020, 12:01:41 PM »

I didn't mind Rob back in the day and have no real issue with him now. It's a shame he has allowed his site to become a platform for the far left which has no tolerance for anything other than how the world is according to them. He's had his time but continues regardless of how out dated he has become.
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2020, 12:11:37 PM »

Ozzy- could not agree more. However there is a way to challenge this without resorting to personal insults and venom some show -,isnít there?
OzzyPorter

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2020, 12:32:39 PM »

There are other ways but I'm not going to judge people for slating him for his appearance and behaviour. He brings it all in himself with his own attitude towards others. Perhaps if he was a nicer, more tolerant individual himself then he wouldn't get so much abuse. He only has himself to blame.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2020, 12:53:46 PM »

So a lot of people dislike Nichols- fair enough. But the venom shown by certain posters is way over the top. You donít use his site, you donít buy his fanzine- absolutely fair enough. You donít like his politics- he is entitled to his view.

To comment about his dress sense - what does that have to do with anything? A spokesman for the fans - he is known, who would this forum or One Boro put forward? The only person I can think of would be John Donovan.

Big girl's blouse holgate

:alf:

Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2020, 01:04:53 PM »

Westy getting shit on his own board for being asked repeatedly if him & that Yusuf  bloke got their tickets by invite etc , not a surprise when some of the Pigs feel they are more equal than others ......someone should write a book about such goings on  :alf:

Inevitable toads saying its all ok to jump/avoid a ballot .......but i feel the Rifle is asking a question or two !!!!

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2020, 02:22:03 PM »

There are some people out there (ok me) who detest him on a personal level, his beliefs,ideaology etc dont even come into it the "guy" is a creep........

Sold down the river
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2020, 08:03:04 PM »

There are some people out there (ok me) who detest him on a personal level, his beliefs,ideaology etc dont even come into it the "guy" is a creep........

He is a creep, hes obnoxious and uses the impotent shithouse trick of using his position to silence dissent

Hes a fucking car crash of a man and hes not required to be the voice of the fans
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2020, 08:11:17 AM »

And people go on about "white privilege" ? They clearly ran out when it was his turn for a dose.

CoB scum
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2020, 08:59:56 AM »

He was looking for advertisers for the physical version of Bore me last week - and he said "You will reach over 200 Boro fans".

So that shitrag is going to just 200 people now - yet he is seen as a representative of the fans 

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2020, 10:21:30 PM »

Not a mention of FMTTM on that Fred Went show tonight. Clearly dying a death.  lost

CoB scum
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2020, 11:15:51 PM »

Column for the Monkey Hanger Daily has the scruffy cunt uttering these immortal words in his report of being one of the 'lucky' 1000 at the game

'The volleys of applause continued right through the pre-match and a first chance to get behind players taking the knee.'

No mention of how he got his ticket like...

:wanker:

LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2020, 06:15:04 AM »

I KNOW JOHN.....HE IS A DECENT LAD   :like:

USED TO POST ON THERE AS MOWBRAYS NUMBER 4   :like:

WOULD GIVE A BETTER ACCOUNT THAN ROB   :like:

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2020, 07:16:37 AM »

Column for the Monkey Hanger Daily has the scruffy cunt uttering these immortal words in his report of being one of the 'lucky' 1000 at the game

'The volleys of applause continued right through the pre-match and a first chance to get behind players taking the knee.'

Volleys of applause cunts were booing.next to.me he is massively over playing that
thicko

Seriously thick...

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2020, 02:37:10 PM »

A possible alternative...

:homer:  :beer:  :nige:
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2020, 02:59:15 PM »

Rather have the fookin skull........

Sold down the river
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2020, 03:52:40 PM »

Lids, Iíve met John - only once. He sold me a ticket for Brentford away and I met him in the pub. Very, very enthusiastic fan of the Boro
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2020, 12:17:07 AM »

And that's My though too like mentioned before on here, he's a tradgedy of a Man,

It's only when I first read about him on here realised, that I'm not alone in seeing through him, He's like the arse licker at work that will do anything to climb higher, better himself.

I remember when he was nearly crying on tv, cos he didn't get a ticket for BanŪk away, like he deserved on, top fan and all that.

That's what MFC think of you Fred.

Incidentally I got one, still got the letter I was sent somewhere.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2020, 07:11:05 AM »

He'll have got his ticket from the BBC/Media as a press pass.

Maggots usually get their own way
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2020, 07:44:24 AM »

Lids, Iíve met John - only once. He sold me a ticket for Brentford away and I met him in the pub. Very, very enthusiastic fan of the Boro

HIM AND HIS MATE CLIFFY NEVER MISSED A GAME BEFORE ALL THIS SHIT......HE USED TO SIT IN THE SOUTH STAND SEATS NEAR ME AT AYRESOME PARK WHEN I HAD A SEASON TICKET  :like:

KNOWN HIM YEARS   :like:

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
LeeTublin

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2020, 10:31:19 AM »

HIM AND HIS MATE CLIFFY NEVER MISSED A GAME BEFORE ALL THIS SHIT......HE USED TO SIT IN THE SOUTH STAND SEATS NEAR ME AT AYRESOME PARK WHEN I HAD A SEASON TICKET  :like:

KNOWN HIM YEARS   :like:

Done a few away games on his coaches.  :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length