Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2020, 10:12:05 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How long are we going to be turd for  (Read 1486 times)
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2020, 08:15:52 PM »

Is it going to be another 6-7yrs until Gibbo makes us genuine contenders for promotion? Fuckin sick of watching  us being so fuckin shit getting beat by shit. The constant fuck ups at the club and the arrogance of the club when it gets criticised for being so fuckin shit. Also, sick of the cunts who accept this fuckin tripe with one of our own, be careful what you wish for and I'd rather have Gibbo than some cunt who owns Man City, any day of the week  rava
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 08:24:07 PM »

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 08:25:32 PM »

Gibbo is doing a grand job. My arse.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 08:26:18 PM »

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 08:28:28 PM »

Is it going to be another 6-7yrs until Gibbo makes us genuine contenders for promotion? Fuckin sick of watching  us being so fuckin shit getting beat by shit. The constant fuck ups at the club and the arrogance of the club when it gets criticised for being so fuckin shit. Also, sick of the cunts who accept this fuckin tripe with one of our own, be careful what you wish for and I'd rather have Gibbo than some cunt who owns Man City, any day of the week  rava
SINCE BAUSOR CAME IN THE CLUB HAS BEEN IN DECLINE AND GIBBO SURROUNDING HIMSELF AND THE CLUB WITH HIS MATES
THE DAYS OF GREAT PLAYERS AND PREMIER LEAGUE ARE WELL GONE
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 08:32:07 PM »

SINCE BAUSOR CAME IN THE CLUB HAS BEEN IN DECLINE AND GIBBO SURROUNDING HIMSELF AND THE CLUB WITH HIS MATES

I’m afraid you are spot on Monkeyman.
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 08:32:55 PM »

Gibbo is taking us backwards no faith in him at all
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 08:34:15 PM »

Here they all are again - quiet for months and now can't get enough hate filled posts on here.

Why do you do it - honestly?

:dftt:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 08:36:03 PM »

No doubt them days are gone under the current ownership. I don't believe for one fuckin second that he could have sold his position when we were flying, or brought in genuine investment when he knew he couldn't bank roll it anymore.

I really do like Warnock and I hope he does make a go of it, but after tonight, we are so fuckin short of back up it beggars belief.

Bauser, Gill and all the other cronies that have been there during this utter shit period should be gone never to be seen again. I mean, wtf is going on with Woodgate, has he been sacked or being kept in the shadows for a return??? The best people for the job seems to be missing with Gibbo when it comes to MFC. Fuckin useless
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 08:38:32 PM »

Rinse and repeat

Year after year after year
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 08:41:08 PM »

Is it going to be another 6-7yrs until Gibbo makes us genuine contenders for promotion? Fuckin sick of watching  us being so fuckin shit getting beat by shit. The constant fuck ups at the club and the arrogance of the club when it gets criticised for being so fuckin shit. Also, sick of the cunts who accept this fuckin tripe with one of our own, be careful what you wish for and I'd rather have Gibbo than some cunt who owns Man City, any day of the week  rava

It's the cultural logic of late capitalism mate.....the gap between the rich and the poor is forever widening under this economic system - you will get the odd anomaly like Leicester, but on the whole the grip of the elite becomes tighter as capitalism progresses ....only Anarcho Syndicalism can save the Boro (I have some pamphlets on it if you are interested :jezza1:
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 08:41:36 PM »

Rinse and repeat

Year after year after year

True, same shit different season.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 08:50:19 PM »

What are you actually hoping for, as a Boro fan, Steely?

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 08:54:13 PM »

RAVENELLI EMERSON AND JUNIHNO.TO COME BACK
RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 08:56:05 PM »

In reality apart from 2 seasons in Europe we've always been shite
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 08:57:10 PM »

cry

Those days are long long gone aren’t they monkey.

Gibbo as a multi millionaire was outbidding Liverpool for players. It was never sustainable.

I think where we are now is just about our level. Middle of the championship, hoping “this might be our year”.

Either whinge like fuck about it, or get behind the team and see what happens  :like:

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 08:58:19 PM »

I expect us to compete either being a mid to lower prem team, or when we are in the chumps making genuine pushes for promotion instead of going through the motions like we have for the best part of 10yrs now. The size of the area and the clubs history has already proved it can be done. Bad management throughout the club and shocking decision's, combined with high levels of nepotism see's us where we are now.

What I hope for is we win every competition we enter.

As i mentioned, I like Warnock and hope he does the business. He gets us anywhere near the play-offs then he is a genuine miracle worker.

Why, what are your hopes?
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 09:02:39 PM »

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 09:03:55 PM »

cry

Gibbo as a multi millionaire was outbidding Liverpool for players. It was never sustainable.

I think where we are now is just about our level. Middle of the championship, hoping “this might be our year”.

Either whinge like fuck about it, or get behind the team and see what happens  :like:

People do support the team, that is why they get pissed off when they see the team they have supported since they were kids turn to absolute rat shit. It is possible to have expectations of any team you support in life. Your expectations are lower, which is obvious, and your choice. However, don't criticise just because others have higher standards than your own.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 09:04:58 PM »

You were sounding like Capio there 

Be better  monkey

sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 09:07:15 PM »

Steely's right .

Gibson's held onto the Boro for too long and found himself is a situation where revenue has dried up what with this virus . No one will be interested in buying a club like Boro especially now until things can get back to normal. All if's and buts with the pandemic they can go on for 5 years or more . If the Gov put more blocks on fans attending games in the future old hamster cheeks might end up putting it in admin.
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2020, 09:08:05 PM »

Anarcho syndlicalism, haahaaa,nice one Gramsc.I'd do a link to Holy Grail,but I'm a idiot,anyhow Michael Palin describes it perfect.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 09:09:24 PM »

Steely's right .

Gibson's held onto the Boro for too long and found himself is a situation where revenue has dried up what with this virus . No one will be interested in buying a club like Boro especially now until things can get back to normal. All if's and buts with the pandemic they can go on for 5 years or more . If the Gov put more blocks on fans attending games in the future old hamster cheeks might end up putting it in admin.

Who has Gibson rejected bids for the club off?

Has there been offers?

Has he entertained offers?

You don’t know this

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 09:10:58 PM »

Be better  monkey

You know summat, I'm watching Des on ITV yeah, and the more the story goes on the more the dodge pot cunt reminds me of you  :mido: monkey
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 09:11:39 PM »

Steely's right .

Has there been offers?

You don’t know this

Where did I say people were kicking the door down to buy it  

I said especially these days no cunt would be interested
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2020, 09:15:44 PM »

Be better  monkey

You know summat, I'm watching Des on ITV yeah, and the more the story goes on the more the dodge pot cunt reminds me of you  :mido: monkey

Who is Des??

Has he been braying the fuck out of ruddy faced Billog fat cunts? 

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2020, 09:15:57 PM »

Steely's right .

Has there been offers?

You don’t know this

There have been two genuine interested parties in the past that were told not interested, from my source I was told. The first was around 2005 and the other 5yr ago.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2020, 09:17:58 PM »

Be better  monkey

Who is Des??

Has he been braying the fuck out of ruddy faced Billog fat cunts? 

Norr, Dennis Nilsen, you skinny streak of ferrets piss 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2020, 09:19:44 PM »

Have a good one steely lad  :beer:

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 09:26:27 PM »

I REMEMBER A FEW YEARS BACK NILGREDO SAID HE SAW A LOAD OF CHINKIES IN THE FAMILY ZONE
POTENTIAL BUYERS APPARENTLY
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2020, 09:27:23 PM »

BUMCAT = DENNIS NILSEN.

klins

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 09:30:00 PM »

I REMEMBER A FEW YEARS BACK NILGREDO SAID HE SAW A LOAD OF CHINKIES IN THE FAMILY ZONE

That's one of the interested parties i got told about, now own Wolves  lost

The one back in 2005 was an Austrian consortium, that wanted to buy and invest heavily.

Both told to fuck off.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 09:33:02 PM »

That's one of the interested parties i got told about, now own Wolves  lost

The one back in 2005 was an Austrian consortium, that wanted to buy and invest heavily.

Both told to fuck off.
THERE YOU GO
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 09:34:46 PM »

:like: :like: Knew it was true that

Now

Probably end up going bust within 5 years
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 09:35:01 PM »

BUMCAT = DENNIS NILSEN.

klins

What’s your problem with me these days you fat baldy yank whopper? You in a bad mood because the gastric band and hair transplant didn’t work?  :wanker:

sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 09:36:08 PM »

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 09:36:13 PM »

Gibbo is taking us backwards no faith in him at all
Barring two years of massive improvement, one resulting in promotion, we have been shite for ten years. That includes results and playing style.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 09:37:08 PM »

Here they all are again - quiet for months and now can't get enough hate filled posts on here.

Why do you do it - honestly?

:dftt:
Because it’s a new season and they got trounced at home by Barnsley?

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 09:38:20 PM »

Is it going to be another 6-7yrs until Gibbo makes us genuine contenders for promotion? Fuckin sick of watching  us being so fuckin shit getting beat by shit. The constant fuck ups at the club and the arrogance of the club when it gets criticised for being so fuckin shit. Also, sick of the cunts who accept this fuckin tripe with one of our own, be careful what you wish for and I'd rather have Gibbo than some cunt who owns Man City, any day of the week  rava

It's the cultural logic of late capitalism mate.....the gap between the rich and the poor is forever widening under this economic system - you will get the odd anomaly like Leicester, but on the whole the grip of the elite becomes tighter as capitalism progresses ....only Anarcho Syndicalism can save the Boro (I have some pamphlets on it if you are interested :jezza1:
Is this meant to be humour?

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2020, 09:41:28 PM »

cry

How exactly can someone get behind the team?

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2020, 10:12:02 PM »

BUMCAT = DENNIS NILSEN.

klins

What’s your problem with me these days you fat baldy yank whopper? You in a bad mood because the gastric band and hair transplant didn’t work?  :wanker:

Yes

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2020, 10:18:42 PM »

Before Covid I think Boro could have attracted new investors/ buyers. Now I think the club like many others is fecked. Although I think Gibson is well passed his sell by date he is all Boro has. Even the Great Leader will not be able to keep the club afloat for much longer. Covid-19 is going to decimate all sport.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2020, 10:27:50 PM »

Before Covid I think Boro could have attracted new investors/ buyers. Now I think the club like many others is fecked. Although I think Gibson is well passed his sell by date he is all Boro has. Even the Great Leader will not be able to keep the club afloat for much longer. Covid-19 is going to decimate all sport.
I BET WOODY AND THE HANGERS ON ARE SUPPING IN HIS PUB ON THE ROYAL HIGHNESS GROUNDS TONITE AND STAYING OVER IN THE MANSION  :wanker:
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2020, 11:09:50 PM »

cry

Wise words Matty!

:like: :like:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2020, 11:11:02 PM »

Be better  monkey

As were you just then.....

:alf: :alf:

:stairlift:

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2020, 05:58:16 AM »

We’ve always been pretty shit , well the 45 years I’ve followed them anyway .
Wonder if we were fantastic in the 60’s ?  monkey
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Gill OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2020, 07:06:24 AM »

Wonder if we were fantastic in the 60’s ?  monkey

Er, no. Apparently, Raich Carter was an even WORSE manager than Jonathon Woodgate, if you can believe that!
                                                    mick
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 07:09:22 AM by Bud Wiser » Logged

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2020, 07:21:49 AM »

Wonder if we were fantastic in the 60’s ?  monkey

Er, no. Apparently, Raich Carter was an even WORSE manager than Jonathon Woodgate, if you can believe that!
                                                    mick
Nope.  charles

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2020, 07:29:51 AM »

So,..ALWAYS been pretty Shite then.

Mint
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2020, 07:37:16 AM »

At least we’ve got a local chap as the owner and the current boss doesn’t wear a baseball cap eh?

Tory Cunt
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length