Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2020, 06:39:04 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If Hamilton wants to make a protest  (Read 986 times)
Spidoolie

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2020, 05:00:18 PM »

On civil rights and if he had any honour he will stage a protest against novichok poisonings both in Salisbury and in Russia itself during the Sochi GP weekend.
Pound to a  penny says he doesn't.  :wanker:
Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 05:28:09 PM »

Hamilton's a hypocritical cunt!!!
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 05:54:43 PM »

Too big for his boots springs to mind

https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/14/fia-investigates-lewis-hamilton-for-wearing-breonna-taylor-t-shirt-13269674/

A 50 point deduction and a 5 race ban might change his views a little

Give him reason to squeal ' White privilege!'

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 06:25:49 PM »

The stupid cunt is the same as that Markle bitch.

The reason people dislike them has fuck all to do with color or race and everything to do with them acting like self-serving fake cunts.  Something they are unable, or unwilling, to recognize.  More likely the latter as it's far easier to claim other people are being racist vs changing their own way of behaving.

Fuck them both.

oleary

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 06:26:45 PM »

Too big for his boots springs to mind

https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/14/fia-investigates-lewis-hamilton-for-wearing-breonna-taylor-t-shirt-13269674/

A 50 point deduction and a 5 race ban might change his views a little

Give him reason to squeal ' White privilege!'

Never liked him, never will. Horrible privileged cunt.

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 06:42:45 PM »

A true English superstar  :like:

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 07:02:46 PM »

A true English superstar  :like:

According to Ray Mallon?

:pd:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 07:03:46 PM »

Politics no place in sport  :unlike:
Jethro Tull
We need to win football matches

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 07:32:07 PM »

Motor racing's fucking shite anyway' . :steptoe:

All about fine margins.We are what we are.It is what it is.
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 07:55:34 PM »

No one likes being talked down to from some cunt in an ivory (or ebony) tower.

People dont like being talked down to under any circumstance

He dresses like an utter twat
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 08:30:39 PM »

It’s just the English all over, knock our own
We’ve always done it .
If the lad was American , he’s be on the dollar bill
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 10:48:52 PM »

Minge missing the point yet again, like the window licking fuckwit he is.
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 05:58:56 AM »

:alf:  :like:
The lad should be on one of our notes, with beckham on the other side  :alastair:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:01:51 AM by Minge » Logged
maggiethatcherrulesok

WLM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 08:18:31 AM »

Hamilton is an over privileged wanker.  Formula is the dullest “sport” in the world for me.   He isn’t a sportsman.  He is just some black dude driving a ridiculously expensive car around a track with inferior cars going slightly slower than him.

The sooner this sport disappears the better.   Must only have 15 years tops left?!

I could possibly put myself through a couple of hours of boredom to see that cunt losing though.

WLM
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 08:23:51 AM »

We’ve always done it .

You're getting the press mixed up with the public. Though I do wonder if his virtue signaling fanbase would be so keen to jump to his defence if he wasn't of colour. He's no different than those black, privaliged American sportsmen/women, inciting riots from behind their huge gates with their fake statements. He's also a tax dodging cunt. Be hilarious if he lost everything, and all his yes men fucked off. He might have to wipe his own arse for once.

He's up there with Jug ears and that singing slag when it comes to hypocritical faux cunts. Liberal Bastards.
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 08:32:15 AM »

We’ve always done it .

Not true.....loads of black sports stars have become national heros. Daley Thompson, Jess Ennis, Tessa Sanderson, Fatima Whitbread, Katerina J-T, countless footballers....................

The difference is they are not cunts.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 10:24:31 AM by Bernie » Logged

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
maggiethatcherrulesok

WLM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 08:44:13 AM »

Spot on bernie

WLM
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 09:18:00 AM »

We’ve always done it .

Not true.....loads of black sports stars have become national heros. Daley Thompson, Jess Ennis, Tessa Jowell, Fatima Whitbread, Katerina J-T, countless footballers....................

The difference is they are not cunts.
:like:

I seen a good sentence on twitter yesterday ‘calling someone a racist in argument these days holds as much weight as calling them a dickhead’. It’s a grossly overused term and detracts from identifying genuine racists, shame the arseholes who through the accusation around like confetti can’t see the damage they are doing. 

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
maggiethatcherrulesok

WLM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 10:13:50 AM »

Pile,

Very true.   They have reduced the term to an unimportant meaningless inconvenience.    Being called a racist no longer has any effect.   You call someone a racist you can call them a racist back with just as much conviction/authority

It was always going to come to this.  It’s just happened quicker than I could imagine due to BLM/Antifa racist cunts

WLM
maggiethatcherrulesok

WLM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 10:22:34 AM »

This BLM racist shit campaign has actually galvanised the far right because they are pissing the centre ground off.   People are swaying further away from the centre.  making a stand and taking a side.   These are people who wouldn’t have gave two fucks before all of this.

It can only be good for British politics if you fall on the right of the spectrum because labour have even less of a chance of winning an election without them.

WLM
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 10:26:03 AM »

This BLM racist shit campaign has actually galvanised the far right because they are pissing the centre ground off.   People are swaying further away from the centre.  making a stand and taking a side.   These are people who wouldn’t have gave two fucks before all of this.

It can only be good for British politics if you fall on the right of the spectrum because labour have even less of a chance of winning an election without them.

Yes, the BLM turn normal people away from the left the same way Corbynistas did.

Fine by me  :like:

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
maggiethatcherrulesok

WLM

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2020, 10:35:05 AM »

100%.

Will see this when they start having crowds back at football and match if the day and bbc start voicing disgust at those horrible racist football fans for booing the cunts.

I don’t want to pump any more money into football.  But I’m prepared to pay ticket money to go in for 5 minutes to boo the cunts then fuck off back to the boozer.   I’m sure there will be stuff organised if it continues.   They are alienating half of their supporters.   If we are playing shite as well it will quickly become toxic  :alf:

WLM
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 10:36:22 AM »

Anyone involved in Motor Sport knows the reality of Lewis Hamiltons rise.

To get into F1 you start off in Karting. Karting to be even half decent costs an arm and leg. It is very expensive. When Lewis was unsupported he was getting beaten regularly. There were far better drivers than him in karting

His father (who has a brilliant mind) had contacts in Mcclaren and sold them a marketing first a “black F1 racing driver”. This was right at the real beginning of PC wokeness

Mclaren came in and sponsored him for literally everything. He literally rolled up with a Mclaren Karting team which ensured he wiped out any and all competition. He didnt win because he was the best driver he won because he had the biggest resources and best Kart.

Now look at him in F1 its exactly the same story and everytime it looks like Mercedes or Mclaren before them were not the best he started with his griping and looking to jump ship to the best.

Hes an absolute weapon personally too. Really obnoxious.  His dad is absolutely great however like chalk and cheese.
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 11:29:19 AM »

Anyone involved in Motor Sport knows the reality of Lewis Hamiltons rise.

To get into F1 you start off in Karting. Karting to be even half decent costs an arm and leg. It is very expensive. When Lewis was unsupported he was getting beaten regularly. There were far better drivers than him in karting

His father (who has a brilliant mind) had contacts in Mcclaren and sold them a marketing first a “black F1 racing driver”. This was right at the real beginning of PC wokeness

Mclaren came in and sponsored him for literally everything. He literally rolled up with a Mclaren Karting team which ensured he wiped out any and all competition. He didnt win because he was the best driver he won because he had the biggest resources and best Kart.

Now look at him in F1 its exactly the same story and everytime it looks like Mercedes or Mclaren before them were not the best he started with his griping and looking to jump ship to the best.

Hes an absolute weapon personally too. Really obnoxious.  His dad is absolutely great however like chalk and cheese.

:like: :like: :like:

Sounds about exactly right all that . I can't stomach the skinny prick . would really love to smack that fucker right in the face           charles
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 12:24:32 PM »

I believe Lewis would get in the points driving a punto.
Very very good driver indeed .
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2020, 12:43:04 PM »

But can he do it on a cold Wednesday February night in Berwick Hills?    :pd:
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2020, 01:26:29 PM »

You're not very good at wind-ups are you?

:dftt:

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2020, 02:56:46 PM »

They reckon Mick Schumacher might get a drive next year ,
Love to see that  :like:
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2020, 04:37:32 PM »

See above

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 06:03:59 PM »

But can he do it on a cold Wednesday February night in Berwick Hills?    :pd:
charles

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2020, 06:14:17 PM »

i agree with most of that but not that it’s good for politics. The world needs centre left, centre and centre right to make it go round merrily. Currently we are being forced to pick sides, on practically every politic subject and that just causes division and extremes.  I was talking to black friend (son of a Nigerian immigrant) and he’s saddened by the same thoughts, he said his family and black friends are also being divided on the subject of BLM and those who never recognised racism are now seeing it where it doesn’t exist. The majority see right through BLM and dismiss it but it’s still causing tension. How does that improve the world? Barring helping destabilise western governments who wins?

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 08:36:21 PM »

i agree with most of that but not that it’s good for politics. The world needs centre left, centre and centre right to make it go round merrily. Currently we are being forced to pick sides, on practically every politic subject and that just causes division and extremes.  I was talking to black friend (son of a Nigerian immigrant) and he’s saddened by the same thoughts, he said his family and black friends are also being divided on the subject of BLM and those who never recognised racism are now seeing it where it doesn’t exist. The majority see right through BLM and dismiss it but it’s still causing tension. How does that improve the world? Barring helping destabilise western governments who wins?

I now have racism where before it didn't exist

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 09:15:50 PM »

Is that a question aimed at me?

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 11:15:18 PM »

Is that a question aimed at me?

No....

sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2020, 05:42:19 PM »

When's the prick gonna wear one like this

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length