Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2020, 11:29:27 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Validate ID to keep on posting on here  (Read 1482 times)
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2020, 04:40:39 PM »

Not doing an anonymous poll. Just give a yes or no in reply.

I'll kick it off with a big fuck off YES....

....and three Sids

Sid Sid Sid
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 04:42:10 PM »

Yes  :like: :beer:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 04:54:14 PM »

Yes from me, sort the men from the shitcake shitcunts
Tommy Cooper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 04:54:41 PM »

Yes from me,

just like that
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 04:56:46 PM »

Yes

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 05:15:36 PM »

Not a chance. All joking aside, there are some seriously strange people on here and I donít need their real presence anywhere me or my family
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 05:19:10 PM »

I think the proposal is that Steve keeps the personal info and if you act like a cunt towards others by bring their personal shit up or repeatedly breaking rules like being a racist dickhead or firing paedo accusations about then you have your details posted.

Fucks there to be worried about. If you don't act like a cunt then you're sound. That's how I understand it anyway.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 05:22:52 PM »

I think the proposal is that Steve keeps the personal info and if you act like a cunt towards others by bring their personal shit up or repeatedly breaking rules like being a racist dickhead or firing paedo accusations about then you have your details posted.

Fucks there to be worried about. If you don't act like a cunt then you're sound. That's how I understand it anyway.

:like:
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 05:27:47 PM »

Absolutely not.

I agree with Bob End's thoughts.  I can't trust some people on here not to act like fucking nutters and cause trouble in my "real" life.

Steve and Ben know who I am and already have the ability to ban me at any time.  That's more than enough.   

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 05:31:05 PM »

I'd be game for it, I've already out my name out on here 
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 05:33:42 PM »

Absolutely not.

I agree with Bob End's thoughts.  I can't trust some people on here not to act like fucking nutters and cause trouble in my "real" life.

Steve and Ben know who I am and already have the ability to ban me at any time.  That's more than enough.   

That is basically what is being asked. Nobody said giving your details out to everyone else unless you act and behave like a complete cunt.  :like:
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2020, 05:38:12 PM »

Absolutely not.

I agree with Bob End's thoughts.  I can't trust some people on here not to act like fucking nutters and cause trouble in my "real" life.

Steve and Ben know who I am and already have the ability to ban me at any time.  That's more than enough.  

That is basically what is being asked. Nobody said giving your details out to everyone else unless you act and behave like a complete cunt.  :like:

Yeah... but that relies on Steve/Ben applying that sensibly and being able to judge cuntishness correctly.  

Weren't you only just complaining about being on the naughty step for doing fuck all - how would you feel if your personal info had also been shared at that time?

I was banned for a week for a joke about an Afghan dog - supposedly under the banner "being a racist cunt" - I wasn't being that at all and presumably under this new Big Brother regime I would have been outed.

Also anyone could find a fake bit of ID and use that anyway.  It's not much harder than setting up a new email account or using a VPN.

It's a fucking stupid idea.

oleary

RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2020, 05:41:01 PM »

Absolutely not.

I agree with Bob End's thoughts.  I can't trust some people on here not to act like fucking nutters and cause trouble in my "real" life.

Steve and Ben know who I am and already have the ability to ban me at any time.  That's more than enough.  

That is basically what is being asked. Nobody said giving your details out to everyone else unless you act and behave like a complete cunt.  :like:

Yeah... but that relies on Steve/Ben applying that sensibly and being able to judge cuntishness correctly.  

Weren't you only just complaining about being on the naughty step for doing fuck all - how would you feel if your personal info had also been shared at that time?

I was banned for a week for a joke about an Afghan dog - supposedly under the banner "being a racist cunt" - I wasn't being that at all and presumably under this new Big Brother regime I would have been outed.

Also anyone could find a fake bit of ID and use that anyway.  It's not much harder than setting up a new email account or using a VPN.

oleary

As much as I'd he up for this it would never ever happen, Steve and Ben wouldn't be willing to risk any sort of lawsuit for giving out personal details 
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2020, 05:43:28 PM »

Queersons already on file  :like:

livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2020, 05:47:05 PM »

Its fuckin simple. Dont act like a cunt and you are fine. Only those who want to cause bother and troll people and stir shit would be against this.

Let's hear from more then.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2020, 05:47:39 PM »

Absolutely not.

oleary

As much as I'd he up for this it would never ever happen, Steve and Ben wouldn't be willing to risk any sort of lawsuit for giving out personal details  

You would have to sign a waiver agreeing to those conditions (eg not acting a cunt).  That said, the legal trouble would come later in connection with the interpretation of those vague terms (eg the Afghan dog example).  

It won't fix the problem - the trolls will find a way to get in with fake ID anyway - and it will likely create bother for others and Steve.  It's stupid.

RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2020, 05:53:05 PM »

Absolutely not.

oleary

You would have to sign a waiver agreeing to those conditions (eg not acting a cunt).  That said, the legal trouble would come later in connection with the interpretation of those vague terms (eg the Afghan dog example).  

It won't fix the problem - the trolls will find a way to get in with fake ID anyway - and it will likely create bother for others and Steve.  It's stupid.

Easiest way to stop multiple accounts is having to register with a mobile phone number it will make it a lot harder
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2020, 05:56:41 PM »

Easiest way to stop multiple accounts is having to register with a mobile phone number it will make it a lot harder
[/quote]

Silly cunt they give unregistered sim cards away for free  charles charles :unlike:

I would sooner give my details to the King of Mozambique who keeps sending me emails saying he has an important letter for me to sign to collect my 10 trillion dollars

I like telling it like it is on here I would last 5 mins and my details would be up what benefit is this to me apart from radged bitter lefty slime causing bother on the sly .  :unlike:

Not worth the risk for me .. job to think bout life at No 1 's would son change for the worse ..

Just can't see any benefit at all

first sign of some shit it would be wheres his details we wanna see em

Any fucker wants to know who I they had plenty of chances fuck em.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2020, 05:58:37 PM »

I'd agree with that (eg a password going to that for registration - you see that on loads of websites when setting up an account).

Also - there must be more effective ways to stop VPN/ IP addresses etc.

RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2020, 06:00:02 PM »

I'd agree with that (eg a password going to that for registration - you see that on loads of websites when setting up an account).

Also - there must be more effective ways to stop VPN/ IP addresses etc.

It's pretty tough to do as flyme has found out throughout the years 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2020, 06:10:40 PM »

I like telling it like it is on here I would last 5 mins and my details would be up what benefit is this to me

Yours is the exact sort of gobshite behaviour it is designed to eliminate.

Front up or shut up, coward 

sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2020, 06:14:25 PM »

I like telling it like it is on here I would last 5 mins and my details would be up what benefit is this to me

Yours is the exact sort of gobshite behaviour it is designed to eliminate.

Front up or shut up, coward 

Kills you don't it  charles charles charles charles :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2020, 06:16:57 PM »

What does?

Couldnít give a fuck who knows who I am  :beer: :pope2:

sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2020, 06:19:16 PM »

Anno you're a shameless cunt who's got form you have no morals in life

in fact you have no life .. Welch on bets too  :unlike: :unlike: :unlike:

Last person I'd want stalking me is you   :matty:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2020, 06:25:09 PM »

I just want your life crocky

18 reg corsa ✅
Small van ✅
12 hour night shifts on a forklift ✅
Norton granny on tap ✅

Itís no wonder Iíd stalk you 😂😂

RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2020, 06:26:34 PM »

I just want your life crocky

18 reg corsa ✅
Small van ✅
12 hour night shifts on a forklift ✅
Norton granny on tap ✅

Itís no wonder Iíd stalk you 😂😂

You two just need a big bumming sesh, you can cut the sexual tension with a knife  mick oleary
Uncle Marbles

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2020, 06:36:10 PM »

Yes  :like:
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2020, 06:42:59 PM »

Far as I know providing the place is open I'm going down Carton Minnow near Thirsk Wednesday to the woodlands lakes Ill be there all day any ones welcome to come watch me reel some whoppers in .. be easy to find me ill have 2 rods out under a  big blue fishing brolly tan rigger boots on ..  :like:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2020, 06:47:42 PM »

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
sockets
M A G A

TRUMP 2020

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2020, 06:48:53 PM »

Great ill see you there make sure you say hello
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2020, 06:54:12 PM »

No, i like being anonymous and youd get sad cunts like capsdave trying to Stalk you and fuck with your personal life

If anyone has a problem they can always pm me but o dont think i post anything offensive enough to upset anyone in the first place

I get the idea behind it but its really pragmatic
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2020, 06:54:39 PM »

Just send me a pic of your bank details inc sort code.

Iím totally legitimate

Tory Cunt
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2020, 07:05:27 PM »

Looks like you were right Kev, some arses twitching now!

Have three Sids fellas

Sid Sid Sid

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
38red

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2020, 07:28:11 PM »

It's the multiple accounts that's the problem. 2 factor registration - email and phone to register, periodic reauthentication via text and/or email to sign in. Multiple email addresses are easy; you'd have to be fairly determined to maintain multiple active phone numbers though.

No need to publish offenders details - just suspend or ban.

FMTTM 2 has an ignore button. Very useful function - I'm looking at you, Rifle!
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2020, 07:36:03 PM »

What have I ever done to you me owld fruit?

mick

RiversideRifle

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2020, 07:44:56 PM »

It's the multiple accounts that's the problem. 2 factor registration - email and phone to register, periodic reauthentication via text and/or email to sign in. Multiple email addresses are easy; you'd have to be fairly determined to maintain multiple active phone numbers though.

Why me  mick
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2020, 07:48:07 PM »

What have I ever done to you me owld fruit?

mick

Where did yer post go Caps?

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2020, 08:09:43 PM »

Not a chance. All joking aside, there are some seriously strange people on here and I donít need their real presence anywhere me or my family

Public message boards should always be anonymous as 1 stupid tiff can lead to some lunatic turning up on your doorstep.

Also people can dig out alot of personal information on you from it.

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2020, 08:26:36 PM »

Absolute bollocks. Some of us dont mind our identities being known but it should be up to the individual. I have had words at work for some "comments" posted here and the nature of my job really requires anonymity but i do not really go in for that kind of stuff.
What is needed is stronger moderation lately......But our exalted master will bleat on about "free speech" "moderate our selfs"  .........And Ben i think is losing the plot lately, not enough "sea men" around him...... :like:

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2020, 08:31:43 PM »

:ponce:

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2020, 08:37:06 PM »

Not a fucking chance  :unlike:

As others have said, there are some serious weirdos on this board, and i can imagine some of them trying to cause harm to peoples families or get them sacked.

Besides, revealing the data people used to sign up would be a breach of the data protection laws, for which the fines tend to be quite severe. The whole idea is a non starter.

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2020, 08:38:14 PM »

Absolute bollocks. Some of us dont mind our identities being known but it should be up to the individual. I have had words at work for some "comments" posted here and the nature of my job really requires anonymity but i do not really go in for that kind of stuff.
What is needed is stronger moderation lately......But our exalted master will bleat on about "free speech" "moderate our selfs"  .........And Ben i think is losing the plot lately, not enough "sea men" around him...... :like:
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2020, 08:42:47 PM »

Sid Sid Sid

Dropped a bollock.
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2020, 08:54:58 PM »

You reckon?  mcl

boro_boro_boro

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2020, 09:29:11 PM »

If you think Iíd trust any of you silly cunts with my personal info you have got to be mental

We have weekly posts on here of silly cunts offering people out.
Just ban the trolls as they appear or just ignore them.
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2020, 01:41:22 AM »

:like: Sounds sensible. Multiple username cunts are the worst thing about this board
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2020, 03:12:59 AM »

Captures with mathematical problems to sign up for an account would stop 90% of the thick cunt troll accounts.  mcl
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2020, 04:23:26 PM »

Quite a few notable absences on this thread  monkey monkey

RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2020, 04:25:02 PM »

Quite a few notable absences on this thread  monkey monkey

Lids is on holiday
Bernie is in mourning cos Lids is on holiday.

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2020, 09:14:31 AM »

Absolutely not.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length