Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 09:55:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THE MONSTER IS POSTING ON BOREME  (Read 4693 times)
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2020, 04:07:46 PM »

I would imagine that this would be the case for quite a few users on here. Does this site ban by IP?

God no. If that was the case, Matty's online time would be at 12 days, rather than 369 days monkey monkey

I've just had a look to see how long matty has been online, i wasn't far off with 369 days, it's only 629 klins

Matty has some serious mental health issues sociopath with schizophrenic tendancies

Obsession and multi accounts..... inability to hold down employment or relationships...... total fantasist.... nit to mention the whole raising the dead episode  klins

All the signs are there
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2020, 04:08:43 PM »

I wonder if Bobup, Wee Willie, T Boner, Oddfield and Crocket are all for it?
sockets
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2020, 04:14:08 PM »

I would imagine that this would be the case for quite a few users on here. Does this site ban by IP?

God no. If that was the case, Matty's online time would be at 12 days, rather than 369 days monkey monkey

I've just had a look to see how long matty has been online, i wasn't far off with 369 days, it's only 629 klins

Matty has some serious mental health issues sociopath with schizophrenic tendancies

Obsession and multi accounts..... inability to hold down employment or relationships...... total fantasist.... nit to mention the whole raising the dead episode  klins

All the signs are there

Absolutely kills Matty capcock and Cappio not knowing who certain people are on here it tears em apart inside  :like: :like:

Here I am anyway I am called Simon you can call me Si  :like:

I am a Russian Bot just like $1200 An hour Towz said years ago 

Check that thumb out Monty  :beer: :beer: charles
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2020, 04:19:04 PM »

All the signs are there

Is ANY of that true, you absolute fruitloop  :basil: :basil: :basil:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2020, 04:20:03 PM »

monkey monkey monkey

What do you think

sockets
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2020, 04:24:41 PM »

I have sat in a pub posting pictures as I waited for big ron to come in and fill me in

Did any of you wankers who are desperate to know who I am turn up ... Nope

I have posted multiple time where u can meet me down seal sands after graft time n place

Any of you desperate wankers who wanna know who I am turn up .... Nope

You're rats dirty stinking rats who would do snake rat tricks to ruin me while I had no clue who you were that's all you wanna know who I am for ..

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2020, 04:26:33 PM »

All the signs are there

Six

Hundred

And

Twenty nine

Days online!!!!!!!

I suspect you have lost the insult ďobsessedĒ or ďfruitloopĒ from your armoury of insults

Seek help shaman .... seek help

:basil: monkey
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2020, 04:27:02 PM »

I have sat in a pub posting pictures as I waited for big ron to come in and fill me in

Did any of you wankers who are desperate to know who I am turn up ... Nope

I have posted multiple time where u can meet me down seal sands after graft time n place

Any of you desperate wankers who wanna know who I am turn up .... Nope

You're rats dirty stinking rats who would do snake rat tricks to ruin me while I had no clue who you were that's all you wanna know who I am for ..

So you would be up for it?
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2020, 04:28:04 PM »

All the signs are there

Six

Hundred

And

Twenty nine

Days online!!!!!!!

I suspect you have lost the insult ďobsessedĒ or ďfruitloopĒ from your armoury of insults

Is that how long youíve spend obsessing over my Facebook profile?  :nige: :nige: klins

Creepy OddCunt  :homer:

sockets
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2020, 04:30:02 PM »

Honest as day is long me

u want me to put my ID on here to freaks like you  :unlike:

Give me your mobile Ill give you a ring tomorra lets sort this out once and for all seen as ur so desperate to find out who I am .

RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2020, 04:32:29 PM »

Honest as day is long me

Give me your mobile Ill give you a ring tomorra lets sort this out once and for all seen as ur so desperate to find out who I am .

Thing with this site is soon as anyone gets info on you, they're searching for you on social media, like Bernie.

Strange behaviour

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
sockets
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2020, 04:33:43 PM »

Course they do its all they are about .. fucking rat snakes ..
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2020, 04:34:07 PM »

Honest as day is long me

It was Ozzy and Kev who came up with the idea Crocket bud, I was just asking if you would be up for it  :beer:
sockets
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2020, 04:35:28 PM »

Honest as day is long me

It was Ozzy and Kev who came up with the idea Crocket bud, I was just asking if you would be up for it  :beer:

You are not my Bud you're a weirdo pervert who talks about my teenage daughter in derogatory terms

livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2020, 04:38:08 PM »

I reckon it's a good idea. Your identity remains hidden until you fire out some racism or paedo insults or post personal stuff about others. If you can't not do those three things then you need hkying off the board anyway. I'll put it to a vote and see what the result is.
livefastdieyoung

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2020, 04:42:00 PM »

Honest as day is long me

I never came up with idea at all. I think it's a good idea though. It'll sort the shithouses out from the decent lads.
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2020, 04:42:11 PM »

All the signs are there

Six

Hundred

And

Twenty nine

Days online!!!!!!!

Is that how long youíve spend obsessing over my Facebook profile?  :nige: :nige: klins

Lisa Harling ...... and a host of other allegations.... not sure you should be calling anyone creepy

sshhh
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2020, 04:43:53 PM »

Honest as day is long me

You are not my Bud you're a weirdo pervert who talks about my teenage daughter in derogatory terms

Your daughter isnít a teenager though Crocket, another lie from you.
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2020, 04:45:18 PM »

Honest as day is long me

Matty switching accounts like Lewis Hamilton switching lanes

Unhinged stuff

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2020, 04:47:12 PM »

All the signs are there

Six

Hundred

And

Twenty nine

Days online!!!!!!!

Lisa Harling ...... and a host of other allegations.... not sure you should be calling anyone creepy

sshhh

The difference is, thatís just bollocks you make up based on the names of random people you see on my Facebook page

Whatís not bollocks, though, is your creepy obsession with me.

Creepy creepy OddCunt, creeping around on Facebook   klins

RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2020, 04:59:36 PM »

Honest as day is long me

Whether Sheís a teenager or not, nobody should be bringing her in to a forum for whatever reason, the same goes for robbsos wife, lids mam and strangers from Stockton boozers and bookies.

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2020, 05:07:14 PM »

You forgot to pull Oddfield up for mentioning Lisa Harling.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2020, 05:14:39 PM »

You forgot to pull Oddfield up for mentioning Lisa Harling.

Nice deflection

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2020, 05:18:25 PM »

Itís not a deflection at all, just pointing out your hypocrisy.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2020, 05:20:02 PM »

Itís not a deflection at all, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

So you think itís ok to do any of the things mentioned, including Lisa Harling (if she even exists)

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2020, 06:40:09 PM »

No, but regarding Crocketís daughter, he calls me Rolf then I mention his daughter, always in that order, he knows the dance, if he doesnít want his daughter mentioning, donít mention Rolf, itís as simple as that.

But whoís deflecting now? If youíre so against it then pull everyone up for mentioning family members or Lisa etc, but you donít.
sockets
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2020, 06:45:04 PM »

Come fishing Wednesday Caps here's yer chance to find out yet again 
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2020, 06:48:38 PM »

Got a rod I can borrow?
Bobupanddown
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2020, 07:51:10 PM »

Why?

So you can send anonymous complaints to my employer?
So you otherwise get involved in fucking my life up?

Not a fucking chance you slimey cunt, fuck off.  :lenin:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2020, 08:01:21 PM »

No, but regarding Crocketís daughter, he calls me Rolf then I mention his daughter, always in that order, he knows the dance, if he doesnít want his daughter mentioning, donít mention Rolf, itís as simple as that.

But whoís deflecting now? If youíre so against it then pull everyone up for mentioning family members or Lisa etc, but you donít.

So because someone calls you Rolf, you start bringing kids in to it. Do you really think that we believe youíre Rolf Harris?

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2020, 08:05:10 PM »

So because someone calls you Rolf, you start bringing kids in to it. Do you really think that we believe youíre Rolf Harris?

You know full well that saying Rolf is calling that person a paedo and not that they are actually Rolf Harris.

Both things are wrong and need stamping out.

oleary

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2020, 08:11:31 PM »

Westy is desperate for clicks, so he'll take anyone.

He's right about being hounded off here like. I don't see what harm he was doing - some of his stuff could be quite funny.

Hounded? Dry your eyes Bernie. You get worse stuff and you're still here....

You do realise the daft cunt is still on this forum, under his many different guises?

People always say this, what are his other guises? TM also, what are his?

You aint fooling no fucker........

Obviously fooling you if you think Iím Beerson or TM.

Dont think you are either Mr Rogers..................................

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2020, 08:12:40 PM »

You know full well that saying Rolf is calling that person a paedo and not that they are actually Rolf Harris.

oleary

Of course it does. Two wrongs donít make a right.

My post was originally regarding everything that goes on down here.

Caps took the huff again because I didnít mention Lisa Harding

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2020, 08:33:02 PM »

Why?

So you can send anonymous complaints to my employer?
So you otherwise get involved in fucking my life up?

Not a fucking chance you slimey cunt, fuck off.  :lenin:

Can you post that in the other thread just for the poll, thanks pal.
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2020, 08:34:18 PM »

oleary

Of course it does. Two wrongs donít make a right.

My post was originally regarding everything that goes on down here.

Caps took the huff again because I didnít mention Lisa Harding

I Never took a huff, just pointing out your hypocrisy, also someone in their twenties isnít a kid.
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2020, 08:35:12 PM »

He's right about being hounded off here like. I don't see what harm he was doing - some of his stuff could be quite funny.

You do realise the daft cunt is still on this forum, under his many different guises?

So Iím Mr Rogers now?
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2020, 08:42:34 PM »

So Iím Mr Rogers now?
Simply put....Yup........

Sold down the river
Scream till they hear you....
RiversideRifle
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2020, 08:48:08 PM »

As an outsider on this, the post with Rolf and Crockys kid it was crocket who started it with the roof, he baited him into a response and he got it  maybe have a go at crocket aswell? I know you won't because he is your muckeroo  :ponce:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2020, 09:01:24 PM »

As an outsider on this, the post with Rolf and Crockys kid it was crocket who started it with the roof, he baited him into a response and he got it  maybe have a go at crocket aswell? I know you won't because he is your muckeroo  :ponce:

Heís my Muckeroo? Not at all monster, sorry rifle. I just donít like peopleís families being posted on a forum without their consent. The same would be said if it was your mother, daughter or sister.
Look at the other day, duffers ghost puts up pic of lids Mam, not one of you lot said anything, not one, now Iíve not mentioned Lisa fucking Harding Capsdave is all over my supposed hypocrisy. Where were the groovy gang when it came to pulling duffers ghost. Nowhere.

Hypocrites everywhere eh.

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
CapsLocktheremate
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2020, 09:07:13 PM »

At least youíre admitting your hypocrisy, I didnít see Duffers post so canít comment.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2020, 09:11:02 PM »

At least youíre admitting your hypocrisy, I didnít see Duffers post so canít comment.

Donít we all have a little hypocrisy in us?

Shame you arenít man enough to admit you are...

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2020, 09:11:50 PM »

Well thatís me back on stage, play nicely girls.

Now fuck off  monkey

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
RiversideRifle
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2020, 09:29:55 PM »

Heís my Muckeroo? Not at all monster, sorry rifle. I just donít like peopleís families being posted on a forum without their consent. The same would be said if it was your mother, daughter or sister.
Look at the other day, duffers ghost puts up pic of lids Mam, not one of you lot said anything, not one, now Iíve not mentioned Lisa fucking Harding Capsdave is all over my supposed hypocrisy. Where were the groovy gang when it came to pulling duffers ghost. Nowhere.

I'm not the monster I thought that would be very obvious, I didn't see whatever duffer put on but that isn't the incident we are talking about so why bring that up? Crocket baited caps Dave and he got the response he was looking for and then he went crying. Crocket is on constant send with the paedo accusations and yes I do believe leave families out of it and Dave was in the wrong  :like:

Maybe crocky and cappy should just have a bum 
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2020, 09:37:49 PM »

I'm not the monster I thought that would be very obvious, I didn't see whatever duffer put on but that isn't the incident we are talking about so why bring that up? Crocket baited caps Dave and he got the response he was looking for and then he went crying. Crocket is on constant send with the paedo accusations and yes I do believe leave families out of it and Dave was in the wrong  :like:

MAYBE YOU ARE HEADSET THAT HORRIBLE CUNT WHO SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO POST ON ERE AGAIN
FUCKING SCUMMY CUNT
RiversideRifle
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2020, 09:40:38 PM »

MAYBE YOU ARE HEADSET THAT HORRIBLE CUNT WHO SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO POST ON ERE AGAIN
FUCKING SCUMMY CUNT

I won't ever lie to you monkey lad I have two usernames on here, rifle and block21  I'm not any of those other blokes and I like to point out hypocrisy and shithousery when I see it lad
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2020, 09:49:52 PM »

FUCKING SCUMMY CUNT

I won't ever lie to you monkey lad I have two usernames on here, rifle and block21  I'm not any of those other blokes and I like to point out hypocrisy and shithousery when I see it lad
GOOD I AM GLAD ITS NOT YOU  mcl
YER NOT A BAD LAD WHEN YER NOT GIVING MARK GRIEF IT NEEDS TO STOP
ANYWAY WON A NICE BET ON EVERTON TO WIN TODAY  :like:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2020, 09:50:28 PM »

Get a fucking room you two

RiversideRifle
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2020, 09:57:24 PM »

FUCKING SCUMMY CUNT

GOOD I AM GLAD ITS NOT YOU  mcl
YER NOT A BAD LAD WHEN YER NOT GIVING MARK GRIEF IT NEEDS TO STOP
ANYWAY WON A NICE BET ON EVERTON TO WIN TODAY  :like:

I lumped on hard for Leicester and arsenal to win 
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2020, 10:08:07 PM »

Get a fucking room you two
FUCK OFF MATTY ITS NICE TO BE NICE  mcl
TRY IT SOMETIMES I WANT TO BE MATES TO EVERYONE ON ERE 
LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR ALL THIS SHITE THAT GOES ON ERE
LETS BE MATES AND MEET UP 4 A FEW SHERBERTS ONE DAY