Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 06:35:58 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: show me!  (Read 10307 times)
Bruce*

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2020, 10:32:28 AM »

Here's a list of Hotel shit holes than are jammed to the rafters with the slime from the sea's  :unlike:

Don't kid yourself, Dover and Ramsgate are swarmed with the cunts.

How many points do these illiterate savages from the third world get?

Muhammed the invader just turned up, he has contributed nothing and only takes from this country. For that his 6 children get 6 votes.

If you get HIV from bare backing as many men as possible you're either a degenerate whore or a degenerate faggot. Your sexuality never excuses your behavior.

You silly cunt.

FUCKING GAY FUCKING FAGGOTT  charles

PROBS PREFER A FUCKING SALAMI UP YER ARSE YOU WRONG UN CUNT 

lost IN THE FUCKING GAZETTE
A BORO LAD WHO HAS A FAGGOT.NIGHTCLUB IN BLACKPOOL
TAKING OVER THE OAK  mick :matty:

All Paki's are horrible people,  even the ones who you think arnt.
All,
Yes,  every fucking one of them

Like someone said in the comments' they won't be leaving to go back to pakiland' wonder where they fancy next. oleary

How the fuck can he know people didn't move for him if he is blind?  :redcard:
Probably another lying scrounging muzzy
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 10:38:30 AM »

:like:
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 10:41:15 AM »

BAD DAD UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS AGAIN  👎

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 10:46:36 AM »

I notice he didn't call out any of the constant heightism on here.  :pd:

Fascist.

CoB scum
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 10:49:36 AM »

Quotes from over 2yrs ago, sad man. Me saying that Dover and Ramsgate is swarming with the cunts, says racism to you, says a fact to me. Stick to FMTTM if your feeling that precious.  :lenin:
Bobupanddown
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 11:14:07 AM »

Here's a list of Hotel shit holes than are jammed to the rafters with the slime from the sea's  :unlike:

Don't kid yourself, Dover and Ramsgate are swarmed with the cunts.

How many points do these illiterate savages from the third world get?

Muhammed the invader just turned up, he has contributed nothing and only takes from this country. For that his 6 children get 6 votes.

If you get HIV from bare backing as many men as possible you're either a degenerate whore or a degenerate faggot. Your sexuality never excuses your behavior.

You silly cunt.

FUCKING GAY FUCKING FAGGOTT  charles

PROBS PREFER A FUCKING SALAMI UP YER ARSE YOU WRONG UN CUNT 

lost IN THE FUCKING GAZETTE
A BORO LAD WHO HAS A FAGGOT.NIGHTCLUB IN BLACKPOOL
TAKING OVER THE OAK  mick :matty:

All Paki's are horrible people,  even the ones who you think arnt.
All,
Yes,  every fucking one of them

Like someone said in the comments' they won't be leaving to go back to pakiland' wonder where they fancy next. oleary

How the fuck can he know people didn't move for him if he is blind?  :redcard:
Probably another lying scrounging muzzy

Hi Baddad - how's your sick daughter these days?

Still ignoring here so you can admit a football messageboard?

:nige:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 11:17:25 AM »

Pathetic comment, Bobup

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bobupanddown
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 11:40:25 AM »

Pathetic comment, Bobup

Pathetic is your life pal. Must be getting close to 40 now and no wife, no kids, no job.

You're the male equivalent of an empty egg carton.
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 11:42:22 AM »

Prove him wrong.

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 11:42:49 AM »

Pathetic comment, Bobup

Pathetic is your life pal. Must be getting close to 40 now and no wife, no kids, no job.

You're the male equivalent of an empty egg carton.

Wrong again.

Pathetic is bringing someoneís ill daughter into an internet squabble.

Youíre a pathetic racist with what appears to be a serious drink problem.

Don pepe
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 11:44:26 AM »

Pathetic comment, Bobup

:alf: Matty calling someone out for pathetic comments  :alf:

Bonus is a factual Comment, baddad did put his mighty fmttm kingdom above his critically ill daughter. Then cried crocodile tears over it. Fucking cretin is nick small
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 11:45:21 AM »

Did he though?

Bobupanddown
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2020, 11:46:30 AM »

Did he though?

Err yes.

We were all there and watched him do it you fucking crank.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2020, 11:48:17 AM »

He put a message board above the health of his ill daughter? How? Because he posted on it?

Thatís quite a leap.

Bobupanddown
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2020, 12:01:26 PM »

He put a message board above the health of his ill daughter? How? Because he posted on it?

Thatís quite a leap.

Is that your version of evens Matty? Is that what happened is it?  lost
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2020, 12:02:01 PM »

Thatís quite a leap.

Matty, he certainly did. His daughter was close to deaths door, yet he was more interested in bickering and banning posters on fmttm. If that was my daughter, COB, Facebook and any other website wouldn't get a look in. My focus would be supporting my child.

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2020, 12:05:20 PM »

Luckily Iíve never really had a seriously ill family member (despite what Oddfield keeps telling himself). But I would imagine if I did, you would need some sort of distraction at some point to try and switch off the brain a bit  :pd:

Watch some TV, read a book, ban some sad cunts off a message board... whatever it takes  jc

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2020, 12:12:23 PM »

Thatís quite a leap.

He said something like "I have a lot on my plate, my daughter is critically ill in hospital, but i'm having to spend time sorting out offensive posts on here".

Clear inference that he was putting Bore me before his kid.

Why do you think he's known as "Bad Dad" 

Blokes a cunt  :wanker:

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2020, 12:14:49 PM »

You're right that it was inference. You inferred that from his comment but it doesn't mean that it what he was implying.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2020, 12:17:04 PM »

Surely not the sort of thing we ought to be discussing anyway.

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2020, 12:18:09 PM »

Luckily Iíve never really had a seriously ill family member (despite what Oddfield keeps telling himself). But I would imagine if I did, you would need some sort of distraction at some point to try and switch off the brain a bit  :pd:

Watch some TV, read a book, ban some sad cunts off a message board... whatever it takes  jc

I see you are wailing about me again...... shouldn't you be off down parliament road, waiving incense and shrunken heads about to call the faithful to worship shamen?

Bad dad is a horrible cunt like you ....... birds of a feather and all that ďempty egg cartonĒ boy

monkey :basil:

Bobupanddown
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2020, 12:24:27 PM »

You're probably right Terry, but when the cunt creates fake profiles on another message board to throw the usual lefty insults around without even attempting to engage in the debate or raise any valid points then he deserves all the shit coming his way.

The bloke is a grade A cock-womble, as is his partner in crime "the voice of boro fans" Rob the red nosed reindeer.
If I wanted one of life's failures to speak for me I'd vote labour.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2020, 12:27:37 PM »

You're probably right Terry, but when the cunt creates fake profiles on another message board to throw the usual lefty insults around without even attempting to engage in the debate or raise any valid points then he deserves all the shit coming his way.

The bloke is a grade A cock-womble, as is his partner in crime "the voice of boro fans" Rob the red nosed reindeer.
If I wanted one of life's failures to speak for me I'd vote labour.

I think we're probably better served by ignoring him.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2020, 12:30:02 PM »

I see you are wailing about me again...... shouldn't you be off down parliament road, waiving incense and shrunken heads about to call the faithful to worship shamen?

Bad dad is a horrible cunt like you ....... birds of a feather and all that ďempty egg cartonĒ boy

Just taking the piss out of you OddCunt. Donít you get it yet 

Bruce*

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2020, 12:34:10 PM »

The paranoia on display is spectacular! I am not "Bad Dad". It's possible that more than one person finds the blatant racism and homphobia on this site repugnant. On this thread I have quoted posters, I have made no judgement call on those quotes or called anyone names, I have just gathered what has been written. This has led to a character assasination of a completely unrelated individual. If you are that affected by the quotes, apologise, retract them or just have a look at yourself. Don't attack a random bloke who has had nothing to do with it, they're your words.
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2020, 12:35:21 PM »

Oh i get you sweetheart....... your ego is the easiest to get enraged on here...... its the biggest of the lot  ..... and i have you dancing on strings

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2020, 12:38:09 PM »

The paranoia on display is spectacular! I am not "Bad Dad". It's possible that more than one person finds the blatant racism and homphobia on this site repugnant. On this thread I have quoted posters, I have made no judgement call on those quotes or called anyone names, I have just gathered what has been written. This has led to a character assasination of a completely unrelated individual. If you are that affected by the quotes, apologise, retract them or just have a look at yourself. Don't attack a random bloke who has had nothing to do with it, they're your words.

This is a free speech forum and your judgements on racism, homophobia are entirely subjective to you
Hope that answers you now tittle off back to FMTTM

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 12:58:27 PM by Oldfield » Logged
Bobupanddown
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2020, 12:38:34 PM »

If I found content repugnant I wouldn't consume it. Nobody forces you to come here and read opinions different to your own. What actually upsets you is that others can voice a world view in opposition to yours and you don't have a ban button here.

Oh and Nick, nobody believes your bullshit for one second. Try harder.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2020, 12:40:19 PM »

Oh i get you sweetheart....... your ego is the easiest to get enraged on here...... its the biggest of the lot  ..... and i have you dancing on strings

Ok sweetheart. Back in your weapons grade klaxon box, etc etc   klins souey

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2020, 12:41:59 PM »

Ok sweetheart. Back in your weapons grade klaxon box, etc etc   klins souey

Awww........ im flattered 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
RiversideRifle
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2020, 12:45:29 PM »

Don't really like nick small but I don't think you could judge someone's actions who is dealing with something as traumatic as that, so maybe you could just call him out and not do the cowardly thing and bring his daughter into it  :ponce:
Bobupanddown
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2020, 12:48:41 PM »

Don't really like nick small but I don't think you could judge someone's actions who is dealing with something as traumatic as that, so maybe you could just call him out and not do the cowardly thing and bring his daughter into it  :ponce:

from the bloke who has brought every single member of Lids family into his spats on here.  :wanker:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2020, 12:50:19 PM »

from the bloke who has brought every single member of Lids family into his spats on here.  :wanker:

An idyllic moment of pot and kettle.......

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
RiversideRifle
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2020, 12:52:23 PM »

Who do I know from lidds family?  :ponce:
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2020, 12:57:04 PM »

You're right that it was inference. You inferred that from his comment but it doesn't mean that it what he was implying.

Well he's never denied it.

He also said on there years ago that he didn't attend his own kids christenings as he is an athiest and therefore won't set foot in a church.

Can you imagine what his in-laws must think of him??? Imagine explaining to your kids when they grown up why their own dad isn't in the christening photos.....

He's also on record as having called the police over things his 16 year old daughters friends had written on Facebook.

You getting the picture now??? 

Bobupanddown
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2020, 12:58:46 PM »

Are you honestly going to pretend like you have made posts about his daughter, his ex wife and his current missus?  souey
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2020, 01:00:12 PM »

He also said on there years ago that he didn't attend his own kids christenings as he is an athiest and therefore won't set foot in a church.

Can you imagine what his in-laws must think of him??? Imagine explaining to your kids when they grown up why their own dad isn't in the christening photos.....

He's also on record as having called the police over things his 16 year old daughters friends had written on Facebook.

Aye i remember the church thing.

Do you remember his words over his "fit" niece?

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
RiversideRifle
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2020, 01:00:47 PM »

Are you honestly going to pretend like you have made posts about his daughter, his ex wife and his current missus?  souey

Yes I've brought up his ex before, please provide me with the others Bob   :ponce:
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2020, 01:01:08 PM »

I assume you have come from FMTTM where there is a fascisistic admin who delete anything that's not 100% PC.  

This place still has free speech. If you can't handle people with firnly held opinions then it's probably not the place for you.  

Don pepe
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2020, 01:03:41 PM »

Luckily Iíve never really had a seriously ill family member (despite what Oddfield keeps telling himself). But I would imagine if I did, you would need some sort of distraction at some point to try and switch off the brain a bit  :pd:

Watch some TV, read a book, ban some sad cunts off a message board... whatever it takes  jc

Well yeah you not having any kids youíre well placed to make that statement

Donít worry, thereís someone out there for you Matty. Just make sure this one doesnít have a slappy boyfriend  mcl
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 01:15:04 PM by Don pepe » Logged
sockets
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2020, 01:06:16 PM »

Bruce  mcl   You're a fucking insect  :like: :like:

Do one you cunt  :like:
Bobupanddown
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2020, 01:08:47 PM »

Yes I've brought up his ex before, please provide me with the others Bob   :ponce:

I can't remember all of your aliases to do it, you've had about 20 haven't you?
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2020, 01:18:18 PM »

Yes, he's odd. It doesn't mean we should be discussing his daughter.

Bobupanddown
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2020, 01:36:39 PM »

Yes, he's odd. It doesn't mean we should be discussing his daughter.

We aren't Terry. We're discussing his behaviour towards his daughter, which is a key distinction.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2020, 01:44:54 PM »

Well I didn't know he had a daughter and I now know about her illness, her being close to death, that he didn't attend her christening etc.

Anyway, it's not for me, I'm out of this one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

RiversideRifle
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2020, 01:46:56 PM »

you can go off just rifle, you don't have the evidence to back up all the shite you spout 
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2020, 02:58:16 PM »

Fascist.

I feel your pain brother.

It's hard to believe but there are baldists on here as well.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Bobupanddown
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2020, 03:05:55 PM »

you can go off just rifle, you don't have the evidence to back up all the shite you spout 

Mr "its cowardly to talk about Baddad's daughter but perfectly fine to discuss Lid's ex wife"  souey

38red

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2020, 03:18:37 PM »

Fascist.

I feel your pain brother.

It's hard to believe but there are baldists on here as well.
And fat cuntists
Bruce*

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2020, 09:08:55 PM »

If blokes who have had their cocks chopped off want to be called Francesca and play sport they should have their own events just like the spazzers. 

Normal people are getting more sick of him and the BLM shite by the day ..

Thousands went out around the country today to show the likes of him he can shove his BLM up his stinking arse

white lives matter too  :like: :like: :like:

The Covid-19 "hotspots" of the UK will be in deep mourning after this result.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length