Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2020, 07:13:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: UNBEATEN SINCE FEBRUARY..

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Looks quiet on here  (Read 1014 times)
Pile

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2020, 06:14:02 PM »

I expected it to be busy for lockdown. 

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 06:15:03 PM »

Fuck off Piles.
King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 06:16:02 PM »

Welcome back pile

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 06:18:10 PM »

Welcome back pile

Fuzzy Duck, you alright?

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 06:19:16 PM »

Fuck off Piles.
You're still here then, might explain why it’s quiet. charles

King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 06:20:27 PM »

Not bad pal.

I am only here to make the numbers up till the ban is up for the lads on the naughty step.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 06:22:12 PM »

Not bad pal.

I am only here to make the numbers up till the ban is up for the lads on the naughty step.
Cob bans? That advert following around the screen deserves a ban.

tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 06:28:56 PM »

Not bad pal.

none of em are coming back

dummies are right out

ITK

not really
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2020, 06:30:22 PM »

Who’s been banned then?

tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2020, 06:32:43 PM »

it was a blanket banning involving the "true colours" thread
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2020, 06:35:55 PM »

Who’s been banned then?

Half a dozen RWNJs for some disgusting comments.

I think they were only bad for a week, so they’re just sulking now  :grace: :grace:

The board is very civilised now  :bc:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2020, 06:44:10 PM »

I’m not justifying the comments but I’ve seen a lot worse posted on here. 

No wonder it’s so quiet.

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2020, 06:46:14 PM »

Who’s been banned then?

Half a dozen RWNJs for some disgusting comments.

I think they were only bad for a week, so they’re just sulking now  :grace: :grace:

The board is very civilised now  :bc:

Fuck off ye stupid cunt.

Welcome back Piley lad ye fuckin big flouncing fanny.

mcl

jc
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2020, 06:49:02 PM »

I’m not justifying the comments but I’ve seen a lot worse posted on here. 

No wonder it’s so quiet.

Aye there certainly has been in the past.

I think steve was trying to put a marker down, drain the swamp, and get people to stick to some basic boundaries of decency.

So fuck knows what Johnny is still doing here  :pd:

You fucking cunt 

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2020, 06:49:43 PM »

:chrisk:
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 06:55:08 PM »

Lids is on a break so it does seem a little quiet.

Red Ken has picked up the gauntlet in his absence though, and is giving the fuckin lefty cunts a right fuckin slippering on a daily basis.

When Lids comes back and double teams with Red Ken it will be fuckin carnage.

Fuckin lefty corpses everywhere.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2020, 06:59:23 PM »

Fuckin lefty wank sock bother’ers

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2020, 07:00:46 PM »

Yes then cunts as well.

jc
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2020, 07:05:56 PM »

WELCOME BACK PILEY
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2020, 08:56:29 PM »

It's Clem I  feel sorry for - missing all his walloping great udder posts

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 09:05:14 PM »

That advert is a nuisance, any chance it can fuck off?

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 09:08:18 PM »

Pile you flouncing bitch, where the fuck you been hiding.

good to see you back.

Glory Glory Man United
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2020, 12:26:20 AM »

That advert pays for your 3 accounts 
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2020, 01:02:25 AM »

Tis good to see Pile back. Would be nice to get the other sensible lad back as well. Cant remember his name now, south bank lad, liked the Boro, capio was unkind about his Mrs?
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2020, 05:34:09 AM »

Robbso. Good lad.

:like:
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2020, 08:16:01 AM »

:milkshake:
Robbso. Good lad.

That's the fella, he had common decency. The boards has always been pretty quiet,  had we had some footy it might have had an opportunity to flourish while the unpleasant, repetitive gobshites were on a sabbatical.
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2020, 08:45:46 AM »

That advert pays for your 3 accounts 

What 3 accounts would that be?

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2020, 09:04:39 AM »

Tis good to see Pile back. Would be nice to get the other sensible lad back as well. Cant remember his name now, south bank lad, liked the Boro, capio was unkind about his Mrs?

Robbso, he liked to portray the decent guy on here, but when you go through old posts, he loved dishing out the abuse as much as everyone else. Towards capio especially

Glory Glory Man United
38red

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2020, 09:21:03 AM »

I think they've served their week, so today could be Refilling the Swamp day. Alternatively, bans may turn into flounces, a la Lids.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2020, 09:32:12 AM »

Robbso, he liked to portray the decent guy on here, but when you go through old posts, he loved dishing out the abuse as much as everyone else. Towards capio especially

Probably true as that's to some extent an attraction of this place. Everyone surely agrees that lethal homophobia, sexism and, especially, racism are not welcome in any company, anywhere. They are still rampant in some company where peer pressure makes especially men behave in a way they wouldn't at home. No-one civilised and even vaguely educated still uses terms like Paki and Nigger or even Muzzi, they just don't.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2020, 10:27:40 AM »

I think they've served their week, so today could be Refilling the Swamp day. Alternatively, bans may turn into flounces, a la Lids.
CLEM WONT FLOUNCE HE LOVES JOHNNY AND MATTY THE BIG BALDY BUMMER  klins
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2020, 10:47:36 AM »

Clem has form for being a fuckin big flouncing fanny.

He flounced for about six weeks earlier this year.

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2020, 10:52:37 AM »

I reckon Crocky, Bobup, T bone, micksgrill and redsteel will return. They fuckin love the ag and are dead good at it.

Not sure about Wee Willie. Maybe 50 50.

Clem. Flouncing fanny.

mcl
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2020, 11:07:57 AM »

Probably true as that's to some extent an attraction of this place. Everyone surely agrees that lethal homophobia, sexism and, especially, racism are not welcome in any company, anywhere. They are still rampant in some company where peer pressure makes especially men behave in a way they wouldn't at home. No-one civilised and even vaguely educated still uses terms like Paki and Nigger or even Muzzi, they just don't.

Or Gammon..... or burn down eton....... or calling People all those ID politics words when they are not

Over to you Convict 99
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2020, 11:10:09 AM »

He loved being in everyones business but the moment anyone got into his he screamed like a girl......
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2020, 12:01:24 PM »

Or Gammon..... or burn down eton....... or calling People all those ID politics words when they are not

Over to you Convict 99

Gotta love “lefties”, absolutely spineless - go into hysterics over any and everything, love to hurl abuse at anyone who doesn’t conform to their way of “thinking” but claims the right are the hateful ones. They’re the thickest, weakest and most naive people in society.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2020, 12:17:52 PM »

Over to you Convict 99

Gotta love “lefties”, absolutely spineless - go into hysterics over any and everything, love to hurl abuse at anyone who doesn’t conform to their way of “thinking” but claims the right are the hateful ones. They’re the thickest, weakest and most naive people in society.

Copied and pasted from some nut job weekly journal. You missed out ‘do-gooders’ , but not many other cliches.
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2020, 12:31:20 PM »

Over to you Convict 99

Copied and pasted from some nut job weekly journal. You missed out ‘do-gooders’ , but not many other cliches.

Didn’t miss out “do gooders”, the left don’t do any good.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2020, 01:59:09 PM »

Not bad pal.

That floating advert is a fucking lesbian. 

CoB scum

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2020, 04:05:31 PM »

Not bad pal.

rava rava rava rava charles
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2020, 05:00:26 PM »

He loved being in everyones business but the moment anyone got into his he screamed like a girl......

He was alright but a bit of an old woman due to being brainwashed by the Navy and possessed a bitter and nasty jealous streak that he could not contain.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2020, 07:36:56 PM »

Over to you Convict 99

Strange that because in the main on here its the RWNJ's who are in a constant state of outrage and hysteria. There are hundreds of pages to scroll through to where you can see that is primarily the case.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2020, 07:44:59 PM »

CLEM WONT FLOUNCE HE LOVES JOHNNY AND MATTY THE BIG BALDY BUMMER  klins

That's just a smoke screen.

I really just want your cock.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2020, 08:44:20 PM »

:mido:
Message board lurker

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2020, 04:51:19 PM »

What can't you say muzzi like?
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2020, 12:09:06 AM »

WELCOME BACK PILEY
Cheers Monkey, who’s are you licking now lids has gone?  charles

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2020, 12:11:12 AM »

Pile you flouncing bitch, where the fuck you been hiding.

good to see you back.
Cheers Rick.  Not been anywhere, just got out the habit of reading/posting.

Hope you’re well.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2020, 12:12:25 AM »

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2020, 12:12:45 AM »

WELCOME BACK PILEY
Cheers Monkey, who’s are you licking now lids has gone?  charles
ITS NICE TO BE NICE NICE KIDDA
FUCK YOU   :lenin:
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2020, 12:13:48 AM »

Not bad pal.

Ha!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length