Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2020, 07:21:27 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: UNBEATEN SINCE FEBRUARY..

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I HAVE NOTICED A LOT OF BONE IDLE PEOPLE ON ERE  (Read 530 times)
monkeyman

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2020, 12:07:01 AM »

A LOT OF FARMERS ARE LOOKING FOR WORKERS TO HELP WITH FRUIT PICKING GET OUT AND GET SOME FRESH AIR AND A BIT OF MONEY AND STOP THE BOREDUM  :like:
I HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE DAY ONE THANK FUCK
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 01:10:47 AM »

Pay fuckin more and stop usin EU slaves? That ginger cunt smalltown sums up cunts that use these people.
Tintin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 07:02:20 AM »

What's the rate
Bud Wiser

Bausor, Gill & Woodgate OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 08:36:05 AM »

Furloughing and state tax payer funded 'Job Seekers Allowance' should be suspended until every available vacancy has been filled.

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 08:48:51 AM »

Pay fuckin more and stop usin EU slaves? That ginger cunt smalltown sums up cunts that use these people.
20 EUROS AN HOUR ASPARAGUS PICKING 
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 12:01:31 PM »

Bit unfair to some on here. Im lucky i have a job that involves a lot of downtime due to the pressure etc of the job and it is a good way to let off steam etc on here.....
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 12:49:15 PM »

Bit unfair to some on here. Im lucky i have a job that involves a lot of downtime due to the pressure etc of the job and it is a good way to let off steam etc on here.....
DOWNTIME YER NEVER FUCKING THERE YER ON HERE EVERYDAY  lost
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 12:52:34 PM »

And that proves what?  I would say my work is 60% "admin" based coupled with the fact i work from home most overnights........
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2020, 01:01:09 PM »

And that proves what?  I would say my work is 60% "admin" based coupled with the fact i work from home most overnights........

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2020, 01:08:35 PM »

See? Take the default position on here everyone's a bullshitter? How the fuck do you go through life with your level of distrust of people?
I have stated on a previous thread what my job is, so what is to disbelieve? ....You never know (or you might when you finally lose the plot) that it could be me (if you live in the N/E) that is the 1 to help you.....That would be fun..............
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2020, 01:13:33 PM »

See? Take the default position on here everyone's a bullshitter? How the fuck do you go through life with your level of distrust of people?
I have stated on a previous thread what my job is, so what is to disbelieve? ....You never know (or you might when you finally lose the plot) that it could be me (if you live in the N/E) that is the 1 to help you.....That would be fun..............
STOP BITING DICKHEAD  :wanker:
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2020, 01:14:57 PM »

STOP BITING DICKHEAD  :wanker:
Dont worry about me i know how to play the game.......... :wanker:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2020, 02:05:57 PM »

What is your job?

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2020, 02:07:23 PM »

What is your job?
Think i will take Monkeys advice Tez 
Priv

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2020, 03:17:33 PM »

To be fair Monkey, Iíve had a look just for something to do, my daughter was born the week before it all started so I enjoyed having some time off with her, no sign of Me going Back to work anytime soon so had a look, thereís nothing going in our area at all.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 03:35:52 PM »

To be fair Monkey, Iíve had a look just for something to do, my daughter was born the week before it all started so I enjoyed having some time off with her, no sign of Me going Back to work anytime soon so had a look, thereís nothing going in our area at all.
SORRY TO HEAR THAT PRIV  :like:
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2020, 03:39:42 PM »

What is your job?
Think i will take Monkeys advice Tez 
  :pope2:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2020, 03:50:09 PM »

Just making conversation, I'm not that bothered.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2020, 04:31:46 PM »

Is this about me? 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2020, 04:46:19 PM »

If you'd like it to be Matty.
 jc

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 04:48:08 PM »

Is this about me? 

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 05:24:44 PM »

Just making conversation, I'm not that bothered.

Apologies Terry it wasn't meant sarcastically  :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length